Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos (36498 Views)

"I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Photos Of Amanda Ebeye And Her Son, Benjamin / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: Toyin Aimakhu And Amanda Ebeye Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by marked10(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2016
Mother of Nollywood actress and Etisalat Ambassador, Amanda Ebeye, Princess Olufunmilayo Akinrinade on Friday January 8, 2016 married his Royal Highness, Prince Okoro Idusere Ezomo-Urhogho of Benin Kingdom‎.

Her mother remarried 18 years after her divorce from her husband, Amanda's father. From Agbado in Ifo local government, Ogun state, she is the CEO of Albridal fashions Benin City, Edo State. Congrats to her...and check out that lovely wedding dress...that's Amanda on the left (in white) with her mum.

More pics .... http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/mother-of-nollywood-actress-amanda.html

MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun Obinoscopy mynd44 ijebabe airforce1 fynestboi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by ibe9ja: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2016
Who be mama and who be pickin for inside the two ladies.

25 Likes

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by INTROVERT(f): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2016
G4her

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by pyyxxaro: 11:30am On Jan 10, 2016
If she like make she marry FFK, Derenle, Wiz kid, Aazadus Majek Fashek and Ras kimono

Na her dustbin business

Abeg make I go Okere market go buy tomato n tinz

Men need to chew Sunday rice

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by talktonase(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2016
ibe9ja:
Who be mama and who be pickin for inside the two ladies.
helep me ass quession..

5 Likes

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by geesilver(m): 11:31am On Jan 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm, ko sarugbo nghana.........mama still want to enjoy cucumber otherwise why would she marry again after that long years

3 Likes

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2016
INTROVERT:
G4her
Meaning?

3 Likes

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by ellahzy(f): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2016
HML undecided

neeeeeexxxxxxttt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by bronzegoddess(f): 11:45am On Jan 10, 2016
Dis trashy actress...she must have yoruba blood in her cos d way she shouts in d name of acting ehn! Odiegwu

12 Likes

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by greatme2good(f): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
Never knew she's from Yoruba. I thought she's from Rivers.
I'm not her fan though don't just like her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Am being led by the Spirit to transcribe the sound I made with my mouth as I opened this thread as my comment!.........so here it is
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
angry

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by endtimesblog: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by nuelzy: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
worst actress ever

5 Likes

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
while her daughter is still single.....owk o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by erabe(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
deb303:
while her daughter is still single.....owk o
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
8 years after the death of my dad, I wish this for my ma o.
But she just no send.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by Socketbet: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
As 10th wife or 100 which 1?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by natasha: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Great news. Wish her a happy married life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by ThuggerBaby(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Her CUCUMBER Days are over...Go in peace mA///Its your Divk///You deserve it embarassed

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by absoluteSuccess: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thank God for adding another year to my years today.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by meshacha1: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
People that will make heaven or people that made heaven finally at last,
are they not human being like you
Are they not created by God
Didn't they hear the same message you heard
Didn't they go to church too
They have relatives like you
They were tempted too like you
They where once a sinner too like you
If they repent from their sins, why can't you repent too
Why will you want to die in sin
Why will you want to allow the devil to steal eternal joy away from you
Why will you not make an attempt to stop your sins
Why will you want to spend eternity in hell? Why why why?
The same sin you are complaining is difficult to stop, Joseph will tell you potifa's wife tried him too.
It is time to make a U-turn, expecially now that the warning is loud.
A time will come that this message of repentance will not be allowed to be preached again.
Please who ever is reading this, HEAR this warning of REPENTANCE.
It is not the will of God that any should perish.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by ifeelgood: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
ok
Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by missyadorable(f): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
kennygee:
8 years after the death of my dad, I wish this for my ma o.
But she just no send.

Meanwhile,if it was the other way round,your dad for don born 4 children wt the eldest being 7years

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by Smartsyn(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Na this lady boobs dey trip me pass

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by ifeelgood: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who say conji no dey find women trouble too?

1 Like

Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by ernie1234(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Must everything be in the MEDIA? Well good for her
Re: Amanda Ebeye's Mother, Olufunmilayo-Akinrinade Re-Marries After 18yrs - Photos by yemitexcel(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
It is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw / Zeal Akaraiwai: BBC Unveils 'Angel' Who Secretly Pays Patients' Hospital Bills / "Dear Oritsefemi, Please Stop Bleaching" - Fans Advice Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.