Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? (1197 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Why Do Muslims Talk In Arabic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by truthman2012(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
Quran 2:144 Shakir] Indeed We see the turning of your face to heaven, so We shall surely turn you to a qiblah which you shall like; turn then your face towards the Sacred Mosque, and wherever you are, turn your face towards it, AND THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE BOOK MOST SURELY KNOW THAT IT IS THE TRUTH FROM THEIR LORD; and Allah is not at all heedless of what they do.

When Muhammad was to embark on a night journey to heaven, he took off at the Temple of Jerusalem, even though Kaaba had been in existence. Why?

Muhammad also directed the first Qublah to Jerusalem and not Kaaba. Why?

It is therefore surprising to hear from allahh saying: THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE BOOK (i.e the Jews and Christians) KNEW KAABA IS THE HOUSE TO FACE WHEN PRAYING. This again shows the Bible prophets didn't recognize Kaaba as the House of God as they didn't visit there neither did they face it to pray.

If the people of the Book truly knew the TRUTH that Kaaba is the House of God to face when praying, why didn't they do so and none of them talked about it?

If Kaaba was truly built by Abraham as a SANCTUARY and RESORT for ALL MANKIND, why did allahh permit idolaters to take over his house before Muhammad restored it to him? allahh was guilty of this same thing when he said the Jews and Christians corrupted his Books (Torah and Injeel), why was he always allowing men to corrupt his institutions before he would rise up to defend it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Annunaki(m): 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mohamed and allaah are obviously confused. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by truthman2012(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:
Mohamed and allaah are obviously confused. cheesy

Yes, they are.
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Annunaki(m): 12:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Yes, they are.

It's so glaringly obvious that a lot of things in the quoran are based on the whims, caprices and bias of mohamed and he uses his allaah's name to stamp authority on it. At the end of the day islam is just one big cruel joke on humanity.
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
Why prophet Mohammed pbuh faced jerusalem then was because kabba them was used for idol worshiping so him facing kabba was like worshiping idols
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by truthman2012(m): 12:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Why prophet Mohammed pbuh faced jerusalem then was because kabba them was used for idol worshiping so him facing kabba was like worshiping idols

Why did allahh allow his house to be taken over by idolaters?

Since Jerusalem remained a Holy Temple, what need is there for kaaba?
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

Why did allahh allow his house to be taken over by idolaters?

Since Jerusalem remained a Holy Temple, what need is there for kaaba?
this question belongs to Allah not me . It just like asking why did God allow jesus pbuh to be beating and blackmailed by his disciples
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by truthman2012(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Annunaki:

It's so glaringly obvious that a lot of things in the quoran are based on the whims, caprices and bias of mohamed and he uses his allaah's name to stamp authority on it. At the end of the day islam is just one big cruel joke on humanity.

The Devil aka allahh, made a lot of contradictory statements to render the Bible incorrect. The Bible had been in existence before the time of Muhammad, yet the quran doesn't call it Bible, it separated it into Torah and Injeel. Not only that, it says they have been corrupted but unbelievably, he referred Muhammad to the same Jews and Christians whose Scriptures he said were corrupt for clarification of the quran.

allahh being a deceiver leaves the muslims in serious confusions as to what to believe in the quran. Many verses in the quran have its reverses. So muslims pick some and leave the reverses not knowing what to do with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by truthman2012(m): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
this question belongs to Allah not me . It just like asking why did God allow jesus pbuh to be beating and blackmailed by his disciples

It shows you don't know the god you serve well enough. But I know my God.

Where did you find Jesus beaten and blackmailed by His disciples?
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

I laugh at your stupidity. Who was beaten on the cross of calvary, who who was sold by Judas to the king. You know nothing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by truthman2012(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
I laugh at your stupidity. Who was beaten on the cross of calvary, who who was sold by Judas to the king. You know nothing

So, to you it was the disciples that beat him on the cross. Muslims, like allahh their dead god are liars.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

I laugh at your stupidity. Who was beaten on the cross of calvary, who who was sold by Judas to the king. You know nothing..

Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

I laugh at your stupidity. Who was beaten on the cross of calvary, who who was sold by Judas to the king. You know nothing.

Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by truthman2012(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

So, to you it was the disciples that beat him on the cross. Muslims, like allahh their dead god are liars.
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

I laugh at your stupidity. Who was beaten on the cross of calvary, who who was sold by Judas to the king. You know nofing.

Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

ahaaha again u like wahala oo shee u no dey fink. Dont u know it was God that made it possible for Judas to be beating and disgraced.
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
ahaaha again u like wahala oo shee u no dey fink. Dont u know it was God that made it possible for Jesus to be beating and disgraced.
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by truthman2012(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
ahaaha again u like wahala oo shee u no dey fink. Dont u know it was God that made it possible for Judas to be beating and disgraced.

I can see you don't know what you are doing. Firstly, you said it was the disciples that beat and blackmailed Jesus and now it is God. Smh !!!
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
truthman2012:

I can see you don't know what you are doing. Firstly, you said it was the disciples that beat and blackmailed Jesus and now it is God. Smh !!!
you have won. u really tried I know u cant think. I pray Allah guide you through
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by truthman2012(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
you have won. u really tried I know u cant think. I pray Allah guide you through

How can allahh guide me when he doesn't guide you muslims? Islamists keep asking for allahh's guidance, how do you receive it when you can hear from him? In islam only Muhammad could hear from allahh.
Re: Why Do Muslims Face Kaaba Instead Of Jerusalem Temple? by basilico: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
When that Allah prophet began hallucinations He desired followers. According to hadith which are not sahih he went to a Jewish rabbi who "recognised him as a prophet". Note my quotes.
He declared that the qiblah (direction of prayer) was to Jerusalem to win over Jewish Judaism .
The Jews refused to buy his nonsense.
In anger of the Jews who had writings,a tradition and a lifelong desire to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem saw through Muhammad lies and refused to follow him, Allah changes the qiblah to Mecca.
This time after robberies, murder, etc, Muhammad is powerful. When his army long after his death captured Jerusalem his on night journey in the house of Umm Hann his sexx partner ends at al aqsa , the furthest mosque which was 60 miles away from Medina the caliph declares Temple Mount as al aqsa.
Muhammad never got to Jerusalem and fabricated hadith's claim he did even describing a non existent mosque.
Muhammad is a liar. He pulled the greatest con in history.
The been bigger the lie the more believable it becomes.
Muhammad lied, 300m people have died in Allah name.

(1) (Reply)

Rulings On Naming Ceremony In Islam / The Quran- A Short Journey - One Reason / Husband And Wife Sleeping On Same Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.