Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? (954 Views)

Tag Someone Who Is So Addicted To A Smartphone / Tag Anyone And Wish Him/Her Merry Xmas! / Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Obiorathesubtle is actually the op of this post because I saw it in his diary but I promised to fill the blanks so here are the people I'll tag along on these (male and female):

to Rob a bank stupidity, mizquote

steal alcohol from walmart/spar cutehector, pussysandie

rob a mexican drug baron/cartel pushmusic,

preach the gospel oliviaarims, emusmith

smoke weed at the backyard naijaboiy, mzpecs

create a diss track addressing the queen of England as a lesbian estharfabian, TrapLORD

Address a gathering of harvard professors suigeneris93, decker

Enter a danfo at ojuelegba without money lalasticlala, ishilove (based on who they be)

You can tag urs too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by TrapLORD(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
skarlett:
Obiorathesubtle is actually the op of this post because I saw it in his diary but I promised to fill the blanks so here are the people I'll tag along on these (male and female):

create a diss track addressing the queen of England as a lesbian estharfabian, TrapLORD

Enter a danfo at ojuelegba without money lalasticlala, ishilove (based on who they be)

You can tag urs too

I'm kind of lost here, would you mind explaining what we're meant to do?

1 Like

Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thanks Skarlett i'll gladly do El Chappo. grin

1 Like

Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
TrapLORD:

I'm kind of lost here, would you mind explaining what we're meant to do?

Sorry that's my tag, u can quote the post and tag urs too
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by MzPecs(f): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
skarlett:

You can tag urs too
shocked shocked
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by ipledge10(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
MzPecs:

shocked shocked
where have u been undecided
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by MzPecs(f): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
ipledge10:
where have u been undecided
Had issues with my phone cry

You didn't even bother to call undecided
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by ipledge10(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
MzPecs:

Had issues with my phone cry

You didn't even bother to call undecided
I message u a lot...and didn't deliver embarassed
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by MzPecs(f): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
ipledge10:
I message u a lot...and didn't deliver embarassed
It's alright!

Hope you're good?
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by ipledge10(m): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
MzPecs:

It's alright!

Hope you're good?
yea sweet..and u?
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2016
MzPecs:
shocked shocked

Lmao.. Look at ur shocked expression!
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 21, 2016
Lol I shock at the Naijaboiy / MzPecs thing but

Everything else is pretty accurate grin
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by MzPecs(f): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lmao.. Look at ur shocked expression!
Seriously, that was a bombshell. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by MzPecs(f): 7:21am On Jan 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Lol I shock at the Naija.boiy / Mz.Pecs thing but

Everything else is pretty accurate grin
I never expected something like this to drop on NL cheesy cheesy
Re: Nland Slumbook: Who Will You Tag Along These? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 21, 2016
MzPecs:

Seriously, that was a bombshell. cheesy cheesy
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Things People Believed Were Invented By The Devil / Aliko Dangote Works 18 Hours A Day. / Find Her( IQ Test)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.