Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) (50543 Views)

See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) / Car Accidents: Some Facts And Statistics You Really Need To Know. / 6 Dead,many Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Lagos [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by LastProphet: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
gozmok1:
R.I.P to them buhari pls at least repair our damaged s.s and s.e roads dont just hate us for nothing

did goodluck also hate you or he forgot to tar the road for you worthless people?
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
gozmok1:
R.I.P to them buhari pls at least repair our damaged s.s and s.e roads dont just hate us for nothing
hate you for nothing?does he even hate you at all?even if he hates you,you know why. As for your roads wait till after 2019 elections grin grin grin
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by siaco(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2016
I passed that area on Saturday 09/01/16, though I did not see any burnt body but I believe it must have claimed lives. May d dead rip Amen
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2016
My Branch Head's car. He left the office barely 10mins before we did.

We couldn't even approach to help him cos of the burning truck. But he is alive and well (together with his secretary who was in the vehicle with him) to the greatest Glory of Almighty God!

The second pic shows how narrowly his vehicle would have been rammed off the bridge. No one would see that vehicle and believe that the occupants survived. God is great!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Dcaliphate(m): 12:40am On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

Buhari will repair only SS roads for now. SE roads can wait until Nnamdi Kanu & his followers learn their lessons. grin
I guess your happy seeing this tragedy. God have mercy on u.
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 11, 2016
lovings:

You and all those liking your stupid comments and mocking the victims of the accident will experience untimely death in a worst case this year. You retarded idiot, if you can't comment reasonably, then forget about commenting. People like you are the reason, the rest of the world will keep looking down on Africans Evil hearts.

Back To Sender!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:49am On Jan 11, 2016
May their families be granted the fortitude to bear this terrible loss - Amen
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:05am On Jan 11, 2016
So sad these are my people oo, less than 20 mins drive from my house in Trans Enugu and not far from my Villa Eke.. May their souls RIP, something urgently needs to be done regarding these rickety tankers killing Nigerians on a daily basis, left to me, there movement should be restricted at night times alone. They have brought enough pain and anguish to many families..

1 Like

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

Back To Sender!

I wonder how you sleep at night using laughter emoticon on a thread were people died in a violent manner ?? You really need a mental evaluation.. Asswipe..

1 Like

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 3:01am On Jan 11, 2016
spyder880:
I know this place, claims hundreds of lives every year and nobody wants to repair the road. God is watching our government officials in 3d.

Kenneth.

The question is, why do have to wait for God to punish them when you can. It's obvious your God don't really give a shiit about you and your government officials..

You also need to send a mail to your God, tell him or her to upgrade to 7HD. Netflix and co already use that. 3D is outdated.
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 3:06am On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

Buhari will repair only SS roads for now. SE roads can wait until Nnamdi Kanu & his followers learn their lessons. grin

Nigerians know where Trailers and Tankers fall on daily basis. Robot
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Phrankin(m): 4:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

If not for rule 2, I would have said “May The Thunder of Shango & Amadioha Fire You” for poking your filthy nose into my business. grin

I don't need the mercy of your Anunnaki god. You can keep it for your family & neighbours.
There's nothing funny about always trying to be funny.
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 5:31am On Jan 11, 2016
Elchappo:
RIP to the deceased..

Same route I took some dayz back..
It was by d grace of God
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 5:34am On Jan 11, 2016
obailala:
God help us in this country. undecided

I thought they said the 'best president ever' (i.e. GEJ) fixed all the roads in the SE?

Was any single road even fixed in the entire SE in the last 6 yrs?
U guys should forget bad road, wat will be will be
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 5:36am On Jan 11, 2016
refiner:
my God!!!pls av mercy on us....may we nt use d road wen its hungry of blood...amen.
Amen
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 5:39am On Jan 11, 2016
DisGuy:
RIP

I noticed these road accidents dont make it to other type of media in Nigeria, one rarely see this on television esp. if stuff like these are reported frequently perharps accidents might just reduce

I see sense in ur statement
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 5:41am On Jan 11, 2016
canalily:
Accidents just de happen any how since Buhari carry seat o ohangrysad
Haba, why are u people blaming it on Buhari or was he d one dat drove d car ni.may God forgive u guys
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:47am On Jan 11, 2016
[size=18pt]if the whole of the south east governors pull their state resources to repair their bad roads will heaven fall? Let them be waiting for Buhari.

The igbos enjoy over 50 percent position in Jonathan government where they make money for themselves but their own leaders abandoned infrastructural development in the east because they were greedy and after Jonathan money.[/size]
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Rosebud90: 5:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

do u have to make a joke out of everything, good roads should be the top priority of every sane and working government regardless of the region .smh

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 6:01am On Jan 11, 2016
gozmok1:
He doesnt Hate SE it is SE that Hate him 4 nothing.
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by ufotty2001: 6:02am On Jan 11, 2016
this is where I did my NYSC @ ugwu.. God have mercy on us
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by IBROHIM: 6:28am On Jan 11, 2016
death2allYoruba:

I like the way you think..

Hope you heard that Osibanjo and the FG is about to remove state of the Origin...
Be ready to share your room with Igbos very soon.. If that eventually happens, doubt it would duo.
you guys have the biggest problem here because you guys are not hospitable at all! Ibos don't allow people to settle and own properties in their land! They like claiming other people's land in the name of one Nigeria but just cross onitsha bridge and they will treat you like a foreigner!
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Vikky014(f): 6:54am On Jan 11, 2016
chimere66:
An unknown number of passengers burnt beyond recognition in a multiple crash that involved a tanker loaded with PMS and four other vehicles at the Ugwu Onyeama’s corner along Enugu-Nineth route on Friday January 8th at about 7:30pm.  According to the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), it it took rescue officers hours to extricate and evacuate trapped bodies from the scene.

See photos above....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/bodies-bodies-burnt-beyond-recognition.html
JEEZ!!! i know this place...God4bid bad thing.. May their Soul RIP
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by chidyke77(m): 6:55am On Jan 11, 2016
IBROHIM:
you guys have the biggest problem here because you guys are not hospitable at all! Ibos don't allow people to settle and own properties in their land! They like claiming other people's land in the name of one Nigeria but just cross onitsha bridge and they will treat you like a foreigner!
Have you tried buying a property and no one across the Onitsha bridge refused selling to you? This is how you people always paint the Igbos black and inhospitable.
Yorubas and Hausas don't like investing in another peoples land that's the simple truth. Igbo are the most hospitable tribe in Nigeria,leave your neighborhood and explore other territory and stop believing in beer parlours gossip.

3 Likes

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by yorubasmustprosper(f): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2016
IBROHIM:
you guys have the biggest problem here because you guys are not hospitable at all! Ibos don't allow people to settle and own properties in their land!

You just say things because others said it.. .What prove do you have as it concerned your claims.

They would rather sleep in and around their mosque than to rent or buy a decent home if they travel outside their city.. .even in their own city.. Confirm this from all Northern states except their Christian counterpart.

Most Hausa people are grumpy, they find it hard to associate with someone who is from another tribe.
Even their manner of speaking makes it even harder.

By the time they call: Folis instead of Police

Change all the "P" to "F", and come to your house and mess your toilet up.

They will never allow you to visit them and even if the do.. .bros Na outside you go dey wait .. .then you will quickly reconsider your friendship.

A Yoruba man is not even interested in your friendship except their is something to gain from you. Then you will see him crawling for you, using his cloths to wipe your shoes and even if he may only be your friend and you guys are of the same age, he or she would be calling you Uncle or Aunty as the case may be.. Shameful!

As long as he is cheating you and you are not complaining, oh heaven! you are his best friend, but as soon as you wise up, automatically you are the DEVIL he is seeing. He wants to do everything to either kill you or abandon you in the middle of the ocean or betray you in the hands of your enemies.
Typical Yoruba man.

So what have the Igbos not tried to make this unholy and Abominable marriage work and what do you think Igbos want?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by higheredge: 6:58am On Jan 11, 2016
This same place have continued to claim life of innocent citizens in their hundreds. May the Almighty God arrest the blood sucking powers in this ugwu onyeama.
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by yorubasmustprosper(f): 7:15am On Jan 11, 2016
billyG:

He doesnt Hate SE it is SE that Hate him 4 nothing.

Igbo are not fools... He made the hate comments and Igbos count them for him.. .They don't forget easily..

Stop deceiving yourself or one day you shall choke on the truth you wish to swallow.

As long as he wants to Islamize Nigeria Igbos are part of, then he hates Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by coesheya(m): 7:34am On Jan 11, 2016
May their Souls Rest in Peace
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by kodlins(f): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2016
logarithm:

Hopefully, the state Governor will do something about that road. lipsrsealed

It's a Federal government road. The immediate past Gov already constructed an alternative route for those coming from Nsukka and the North. That way, the traffic has greatly reduced.
However, Fulani herdsmen men wrecks havoc on the road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) / MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion / Will You Buy This Crashed 2019 Lamborghini Urus For N39.6million (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.