Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) (50599 Views)

See 30 Of The Weirdest Car Accidents (pix) / Car Accidents: Some Facts And Statistics You Really Need To Know. / 6 Dead,many Injured In Multiple Car Crash In Lagos [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by kodlins(f): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2016
ufotty2001:
this is where I did my NYSC @ ugwu.. God have mercy on us
You did your NYSC in an abandoned coal mine?
Hmmm
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by kodlins(f): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Bro, are you sure you know that place
It's a dual carriage way
luluosas:
OMG! Holy Father, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, please preserve my life and other road users as I shall be taken that route shortly enroute to Benin City, my home state. But that road need to be dualized due to the high traffic that it always record. It is well with my soul in Jesus name. Amen.
I wish the family of the departed the fortitude to bear this disastrous loss. My condolences
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by lastpage: 7:55am On Jan 11, 2016
spyder880:
I know this place, claims hundreds of lives every year and nobody wants to repair the road. God is watching our government officials in 3d.

Yet the state has a Governor and Local govt Chairman... all these years?

Meanwhile, we the masses are fighting over Buhari or Jonathan .... leaving the "real issues" that is killing us, UNTOUCHED!

Issokay Ooooo, Dearis God! angry angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Okudiover(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2016
IBROHIM:
you guys have the biggest problem here because you guys are not hospitable at all! Ibos don't allow people to settle and own properties in their land! They like claiming other people's land in the name of one Nigeria but just cross onitsha bridge and they will treat you like a foreigner!

tongue tongue tongue I have several plots ranging from 1.5 million to 2 million belonging to me, some of which are duly registered and two with C of O. If scattered in Enugu, Abia and Cross Rivers State. I am trying to raise money to buy cheaper lands with prospects of a higher turnover in 3 to 4 years. Yep! Thats what I do 'land speculation'. If you would be bold enough as to ask and bid at least it would be a first start , but if you use this non existent indigenization policy (a figment of your vivid imagination by the way) as an excuse to cover up for your inferiority complex towards taking risks then you are beyond help. In the last 5 years I have had course to sell lands at Nike, Enugu State and Bakoko Calabar to a few non Igbos who are yoruba, northerners, and a certain chap from Edo State. Some of them are retired military or policeman, staff of cocacola etc. A few of them expressed reservations as to the purchase proposal at the time, and it was not because of the price but the precedence being set by buying property outside their region of birth and origin. But today some of them have erected their buildings and are living there or at least renting it out for commercial gains, they can sell it for capital gains in future.

3 Likes

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by samsongbemisola(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Valar Morgulis" All men must die" But I don't want to die like this. I fear all these tankers, each time am in bus and a petrol tanker passes by m always scared. Something must be done on it or else more dealth will occur.
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Allosaurus: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

Buhari will repair only SS roads for now. SE roads can wait until Nnamdi Kanu & his followers learn their lessons. grin
Mynd44 would have placed a 20 days ban if this comment was made by an Igbo to a Yoruba. Seun, well done o!

1 Like

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by MNDY(m): 9:40am On Jan 11, 2016
jnrbayano:
I still cannot understand the source of courage wielded by these people taking photos of these kind of very unfortunate and disturbing incidents.

Rest in peace.

I wonder how bold people can be! I can pass out standing in the environment of scenes like this!
-
Mere watching a Boko-Haram video of someone slaughtered like a goat sometime ago got me vomitting seeing his blood pour as they cut his neck gradually!
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2016
At the Detriment of his citizens life??
Zoharariel:

Buhari will repair only SS roads for now. SE roads can wait until Nnamdi Kanu & his followers learn their lessons. grin
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Danpotter(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2016
Rich4god:
Sometimes, am forced to believe that there might be a force behind all these accident. The rate at which they occur is really alarming.
Much more supernatural I tink
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

I don't believe in illiteracy until I saw your post. You don't deserve to be called a Nigerian. Ewu.
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by EYITAYOR231: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
chaiiiiiiii see human body oooooooo chinekeh!!ohhhhh this is so pathetic and i pity the families of the deceased......may there soul RIP
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM nigeria our roads are really bad and our tanker drivers are very very and extra very reckless....many lives has been wasted due to there lack of patience and over speeding.....rip to the dead
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by chika1996: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
Zoharariel:

fool

1 Like

Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Obcglobal(m): 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rip, may The Lord grant you people eternal rest in peace amen, bye
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
There r accidents caused by bloody thirsty dark powers, there r some caused by mistake n carelessness of drivers, n there r yet some caused by mechanical hiccups, but, rest assured God's love can protect one frm them all.
Commend ur day in the hand of the almighty, through sincere prayers. Do not see prayers as doing service to God, but rather opportunity to receive from him. I knw wht I'm talking about, do not b deceived there is God tht watches over the activities of man kind, n he's interested in all tht concerns u , both the trivial n nontrivial depending on how u trust in him.
Though, death is a sure event for all, if Christ tarries, but this is a very pathetic way to leave this earth. Rip to death.
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2016
death2allYoruba:

Igbo are not fools... He made the hate comments and Igbos count them for him.. .They don't forget easily..

Stop deceiving yourself or one day you shall choke on the truth you wish to swallow.

As long as he wants to Islamize Nigeria Igbos are part of, then he hates Igbos.
Here u go Again Brainwashed mofo,He want 2 Islamise nigeria i also heared Jim Nwobodo saying that shit today he is in an Islamic party.what comments pls say..or STFU!
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by spyder880(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2016
lastpage:

Yet the state has a Governor and Local govt Chairman... all these years?

Meanwhile, we the masses are fighting over Buhari or Jonathan .... leaving the "real issues" that is killing us, UNTOUCHED!

Issokay Ooooo, Dearis God! angry angry angry

Lastpage!

This is a grade A federal road Sir. Some of the works done by our state government on federal roads has not been refunded.
Re: Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2016
Zoharariel:

If not for rule 2, I would have said “May The Thunder of Shango & Amadioha Fire You” for poking your filthy nose into my business. grin

I don't need the mercy of your Anunnaki god. You can keep it for your family & neighbours.
I just pity your miserable life for insulting God and his chosen ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Buy This Crashed 2019 Lamborghini Urus For N39.6million (PHOTO) / MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion / Driver Terrified As Snake Suddenly Appears On His Moving Car In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.