Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) (48683 Views)

Soldiers Carry Out Sanitation Exercise In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / 5 Popular Nigerians Who Died At The Verge Of Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by baralatie(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
bumtos:
Hnmmm, APC tried all posible best to rig the election but with the help of good nigerians and the media. they failed. Congratulations to Gov Dickson.
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by lanre1778(m): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
All I can see is my president, Muhammadu Buhari picture hang on the left hand side of the wall.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Who Don see NgeneUkwenu grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
And some clowns still believe pdp is dead shee? Ok o una goodluck on una badbelle cos dickson is already allowed ni..smh!

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by northernboy: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pidggin:
APC stay away from S/S and S/E
even though i dont like SE AND SS ,i think they are more democrat than we in the north,i think we are begining to be biasedi hate cheat,thats my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by SweetSoup(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
If Bayelsa State with just 8 local govt can be this bloody, i just can't imagine what Rivers State election will be like (if Wike losses his appeal at the SC). The desperation of our polithiefcians knows no bound. May God bless our youth with sense to know that all this polithiefcians ain't worth dying for...
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
with this victory, pdp is very much alive. APC should forget SS and of course SE
pdp will remain relevant in the south south ,apc will control the north,the next big battle is the south west and it is very much certain apc will no longer control the region totally

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
I laugh when the court cancelled Akwa Ibom Elections.... PDP will continue to win that state no matter what happens except another monumental rigging like d one in Brass LGA occurs... The South South will always be for PDP whether this Administration likes it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
sinistermind:
I laugh when the court cancelled Akwa Ibom Elections.... PDP will continue to win that state no matter what happens except another monumental rigging like d one in Brass LGA occurs... The South South will always be for PDP whether this Administration likes it or not.
That is the bad aspect the victory of apc has brought into Nigeria politics . The negative opposition politics which they practised has divided the nation politics along ethnic lines. Ppl in the south south will vote for pdp or any other party as long as it is not apc

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by sunsewa: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bayelsa/ Rivers State is PDP, Apeecee no way.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
mandonnels:

calm down na.
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
onatisi:

That is the bad aspect the victory of apc has brought into Nigeria politics . The negative opposition politics which they practised has divided the nation politics along ethnic lines. Ppl in the south south will vote for pdp or any other party as long as it is not apc

No, it has been so right from time, the Party most Rural areas in the SS and SE recognize is PDP just as ACN was in the west some years back.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bekwarra:
Ghenghen something

And Lai Muhammed be like:
Every lie I told was a hit back to back from "blame
everything on GEJ" to "Boko has been defeated" and
campaign promises yet no trust from Nigerians.
Iyalaya anybody technical lying ti take over.
And devil (father of all liars) be like: Egbon Lai if you
want my position come and take it.
guy you too funny walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by Olukolade1: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congrats
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by izudon82: 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nice one!PDP power to d people.
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by Lekzzy12: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Congrat man
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by discusant: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
gozmok1:
̉[b]APC keep off south south is PDP stronghood Buhari and his Apc are planting seeds of
discord, hatred, divisions, enmity, revenge
and tribalism orchestrated by their
revengeful greed, insatiability, pettiness,
exploitations, witchhunts, marginalisations
and utmost selfishness thereby exposing
Nigeria and Nigerians to the highest level of
tyranny, authocracy, dictatorship and
despotism. The way things are going now, the
masses of this nation are fast loosing faith,
beliefs and political confidence on this
heavily biased one sided govt, governance
and leadership. This govt has completely
abandoned true leadership and governance
for mediocrity, witchhunts and political
vendettas creating daily more and more
opposition and agitations fronts to engage in
endless political and economic battles which
would overburden the principles of true
democracy, civilizations, modernizations,
good governance, liberations and freedom
from Nigeria's present political and economic
predicaments this is my locobaky Congrat once again Dick
aka akpamu[/b]

Not even during the military regimes was Nigeria's atmosphere poisoned as today.
Buhari' s vendetta spirit is choking all - Includjng his ardent supporters.
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by back2sender: 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
with this victory, pdp is very much alive. APC should forget SS and of course SE
SS+SE=?
A. Biafra
B. No mans land
C. Oyel land
D. All of the above.
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by discusant: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Buhari change your style. Before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
sinistermind:

No, it has been so right from time, the Party most Rural areas in the SS and SE recognize is PDP just as ACN was in the west some years back.
But considering the fact that gej was from that state and also the immediate past president. The way and manner the apc political machinery controlled by their Yoruba leaders and the northerners played their negative opposition politics against gej must have fuelled the anti apc feelings all the more
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
onatisi:

But considering the fact that gej was from that state and also the immediate past president. The way and manner the apc political machinery controlled by their Yoruba leaders and the northerners must have fuelled the anti apc feelings all the more

I agree with you on that....
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by boylce: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Democracy come to stay. Sai Dickson! Rivers and Akwa Ibom next for PDP!!
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bekwarra:
Ghenghen something

Egbon, finally your joke dry
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by Wizprodigy: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
back2sender:

SS+SE=?
A. Biafra
B. No mans land
C. Oyel land
D. All of the above.
E. You don't have sense.
Even if other tribes reject biafra, parts of igboland is in SS. So SS+SE=Biafra.
Ofcourse igboland is in both region and it is their land, so SS+SE=No mans land.
There is abundant of of oil in Abia, Anambra and Imo, so SS+SE=Oyel land.
In summary, SS+SE=All of the above. Thank you
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by boylce: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Democracy has come to stay. Sai Dickson! Rivers and Akwa Ibom are next. Up PDP!!
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
northernboy:
even though i dont like SE AND SS ,i think they are more democrat than we in the north,i think we are begining to be biasedi hate cheat,thats my opinion.

Nice one. Your opinion is valid, I have also noticed it.
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by discusant: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
onatisi:

But considering the fact that gej was from that state and also the immediate past president. The way and manner the apc political machinery controlled by their Yoruba leaders and the northerners must have fuelled the anti apc feelings all the more

People are being killed, as elections that have since been concluded are being redone in the south south.
Does President Buhari care about those being killed? Buhari is now over doing things.

Considering that Goodluck Jonathan is from Bayelsa state, it is lack of respect and insulting for APC to aspire to want to claim Bayelsa state now.

Buhari the Petroleum minister dreams oil. He wants all the oil states,
It is only for oil that Buhari has been contesting since 2003 for the presidency.

Buhari was oil minister under Obasanjo military dictatorship. Buhari was in charge of Petroleum Trust Fund under the most corrupt government in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by Wizprodigy: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
The result of the Guber poll emanating from Bayelsa isn't suprising. It's a good one for democracy that the opposition kept her stronghold. However, there is nothing to rejoice about because many people lost their lives unnecessarily for heartless politicians whose children weren't part of the 'struggle'.
It is hightime gullible youth left the path of being used and dumped repeatedly for appalling gains by our ever unchanging politicians. Buy the truth and sell it not...
God bless Nigeria
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by chrysso83(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bekwarra:
Ghenghen something

Guy u wan kill me with laff.
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by mummydirect(f): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Keneking:
We shall meet in court.

Hahahahahahahah!!!!, you funny oooooo no be small.na so my brother, na their language be that
Re: Celebration Of Victory In Government House Yenagoa Bayelsa State (Photos) by chiol: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
It is categorically clear that our politicians have succeeded to hoodwink many of us, to have more interest and love in a political party one belong, instead of the quality and capacity of the candidate contesting. But if i may ask, should we cast our votes because of the goodness of a particular political party or should we vote by the quality and capacity of the contestants whom we have confidence in, to move our beloved nation, state and local government forward? Which one would save this nation ndi beanyi?

It's clear that we the SS and SE have been brainwashed and betrayed by our leaders for their selfish reasons. We were fed wt all sorts of falsehood and propaganda-that APC will islamise the country and that anyone in the party is evil. We sheepshly supported them and closed our doors to other parties - including our APGA, not minding how they have been dealing with us since 1999 (Enugu-Onitsha and Enugu-PH roads are now bush paths, Niger bridge about collapsing).

Now, we are being denied several privileges as a result of putting all our eggs in one basket. It is regrettable that the same proponents of those propaganda, who still benefited selfishly in the last administration, have started jumping into the APC which they demonised, in order to continue enjoying our common wealth while me and you are still killing ourselves, saying that APC can never win in SS or SE. My people, wise up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. / Fashola, Wife And Son In A Long Queue In A Polling Unit / Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.