Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. (622 Views)

Transport Business In Abuja: Idea / Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. / What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. by daejavuu: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
I want to venture into the public transportation business in Lagos in a unique and dynamic way...I would like the house to kindly share their experiences and advice. Although I have thought of it and did some research and I am convinced it will work out if I put my back into it but all the same I need some wise men here...to give meaningfully and frank advice and tips.
Re: Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. by ojnnaco(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
OK.. God is ur strength
Re: Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. by Unionised(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Important questions.....

Na you wan drive am yourself?

Are you rugged?

You sabi the terrain?

You fit go naked for police? Lastma?

You sabi fight?

if yes, then carry go...

1 Like

Re: Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. by Sammyashol(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Unionised:
Important questions.....
Are you rugged?
You sabi the terrain?
You sabi fight?
if yes, then carry go...
You fit handle those agbero's?.
Re: Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. by Sammyashol(m): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Unionised:
Important questions.....
Are you rugged?
You sabi the terrain?
You sabi fight?
if yes, then carry go...
Re: Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. by daejavuu: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sammyashol:

broses no be me wan drive o...will get someone to do that. And must one be rugged and ready to fight to do such a business?
Re: Public Transport Business In Lagos...advice Needed. by Sammyashol(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
daejavuu:
broses no be me wan drive o...will get someone to do that. And must one be rugged and ready to fight to do such a business?
You must o especially in lagos, cos dem go wan intimidate you if dey notice you are softhearted. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Need To Acquire A Land / N350bn Package: Lagos-ibadan Expressway, 2nd Niger Bridge To Benefit / Looking For A Nigeria Based Agro Products Export Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.