Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,001 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Preaching In The Dawn (your Opinions) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preaching In The Dawn (your Opinions) (396 Views)

Bishop David Abioye Preaching In Nasarawa State / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) / Nigerian Man Starts Preaching In London Bus And Is Told To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preaching In The Dawn (your Opinions) by Pheals(f): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
I could like to hear from religion expert especially the Christians ,what is the right time to preach around the street or an area ?

Some people even preach in the dawn and some in day

my views

- been afraid make people preach in the dawn because the early Christians don't
.some said just to meet people before they leave for work

I think someone rushing out for work won't listen

- why some could just be moving around and walking fast shouting "eyi pada " are they preaching also?

Over to you guys , need your opinions

Lalasticlala Mynd44. dominique. Seun
Re: Preaching In The Dawn (your Opinions) by analice107: 12:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Pheals:
I could like to hear from religion expert especially the Christians ,what is the right time to preach around the street or an area ?

Some people even preach in the dawn and some in day

my views

- been afraid make people preach in the dawn because the early Christians don't
.some said just to meet people before they leave for work

I think someone rushing out for work won't listen

- why some could just be moving around and walking fast shouting "eyi pada " are they preaching also?

Over to you guys , need your opinions

Lalasticlala Mynd44. dominique. Seun
Why does everyone keeps calling lalasticlala? What exactly do you want him to do now?

Talking about the appropriate time to do broadcast evangelism, for that is what is called. I will say in early in the morning. Say from 5am. At this time, the serious minded are awake preparing for the day inside their houses. They won't have a choice but listen to you. The place will be quiet and your voice will go very far. They won't open their doors and walk away from you. It's better you have a good message. Not a message of condemnation, but of love and reconciliation. People switch off and get irritated if you condemn them. So don't condemn them. You were not given a ministry of condemnation but of reconciliation. Present the love of Christ. Don't shout. Don't scream at the air, just keep your voice down as much as you can. if ten persons can be ur audience per time, that's good.
I hate bad grammar early in the morning. So try to use normal everyday English.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Day 21 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) / Wives Submit To Your Husbands / Watch Out And Be Cautious Olajumoke: Bread Of Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.