Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,286 members, 7,867,759 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Where Is Abike Dabiri????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Abike Dabiri????? (901 Views)

Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son / Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by bendutch(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
This lady Im sure she is regretting why she supported the Tyrant.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by Lvlink(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Same question I have asked!
Re: Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by Kposkila: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Niaja wahala too much, she dey chill smwhr.
Re: Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by Psalm18: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
In her husband house.
Why is there a need for her to talk/if there is nothing to talk about?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by tafabaloo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
She dey somewhere around a corner on the earth dey siddon look.
Meanwhile, no be everyone like to make noise like Fayose and FFK
Re: Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by yudee233: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Psalm18:
In her husband house.
Why is there a need for her to talk/if there is nothing to talk about?
There many issues Begging for her comments. Chibok girls/ Dasukigate and the rule of law. She should have been appointed minister for information and allow Lai to flourish in his area of specialty
Re: Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by arresa: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Beats me why NL allow you people to litter NL with worthless and meaninless trash...
Re: Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by bendutch(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
arresa:
Beats me why NL allow you people to litter NL with worthless and meaninless trash...
Im sure you fell for the scam. Yet you dont want to bury your face in shame. Sorry I asked after her because she was promising milk and honey from the Tyrant,

1 Like

Re: Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by sinkhole: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
One of those "accidental politicians"
Re: Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by arresa: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
[s]
bendutch:

Im sure you fell for the scam. Yet you dont want to bury your face in shame. Sorry I asked after her because she was promising milk and honey from the Tyrant,

[/s]

Not interested in your mindless, jobless and thoughtless nonsense...
Re: Where Is Abike Dabiri????? by babasanti: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
@op abike fell for the scam change mantra, now she's full of regrets and has quit politics indefinitely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Character Commission Gets Acting Executive Chairman / Antidote To Cure Yoruba,igbo Disunity-by Gerarahere / More Pics 4rm Fire Outbreak At Samsung Office As Fire Fighters Strugle 2 Stop It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.