Stats: 3,159,336 members, 7,839,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC (27977 Views)

John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos) / Low Savings: Okonjo-iweala Did Not Indict The Jonathan Administration / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by 1United1: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
lalasticlala this news must not die!
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
shegxi:
for me, it is nt about dis story alone.....
remember how he became governor?
remember his travails as NGF chairman?
imagine where he wuld be if jonathan had won?
who thought people from wike's wing wuld ever go to amaechi's side(even wike's appointees at dat)?
forgotten how people sang of apc using him and abandoning him?
now think of were amaechi is today.....for all his shortcomings, u can't deny d grace on amaechi's life!!! hate him or love him, d dude is simply blessed.

I agree with u.

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by dotcomnamename: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=15pt]Baba God, Na beg i dey beg you O! As you throw bomb of confusion at the midst of Amaechi enemies, please do the same to me and my households in Jesus name ( Amen )[/size]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Bgorgeous: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
That is why l like truth. It stands alone but never fall s

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abagworo:
I believe wholeheartedly that Amaechi is the most righteous man ever to head Rivers State. I was once close to him and he felt disgusted by greed and corruption. If he had any sins, Jonatgan would have used it against him.

Amaechi is not a saint for sure. But he is a good man

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Luukasz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
Its only a matter of time before APC takes over South East & South South.

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by josh21: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mutuwa:

No doubt..he is blessed
Blessed with corruption?

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by lielbree: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
AMEACHI IS THE BIGGEST THIEF!
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Pavarottii(m): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Babacele:
Trust Wike doesn't know that most members of his so called cabinet are our boys who will start his requiem mass in few days time time. more defection coming Mr Wiked . You ll soon realize my Wike y d federal might couldn't use d assembly to remove the Lion of the tribe of Nigeria. Peterside prepare jor.
Una Don start, Una no dey hear word. No Space for APC in SS states. How hard can it be to understand?
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Ahmeduana(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Mutuwa:

That's good... But there are always three sides of a story; His,theirs and the truth.
THANK YOU FOR BEEN OPEN MINDED.
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by bettercreature(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
The kangaroo panel just wasted their time! Amaechi will always have our support even if he looted all the south-south's allocation mind you I REP SOUTHWEST

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by ipreach: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
serious?
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by bettercreature(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
lielbree:
AMEACHI IS THE BIGGEST THIEF!
Go to court! grin grin grin

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Before you join the liars party you must drop one big lie to be relevant... this just dropped his and his accepted
dis one iz one pathetic real pained mo*a**k*!
Come no lemme break rule numba * on ya head oo! cool

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Gboliwe: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
Didn't the entire PDP members living in Bayelsa defect into APC and with nasty hypo critical stories to regale their listeners? What's the outcome today? All these detectors are just useless and unstable minded. Not fit to be leaders
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by modath(f): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Luukasz:
Its only a matter of time before APC takes over South East & South South.

Hope you have bullet proof! grin cheesy

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by abokikhalifa: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
shegxi:
For all of amaechi's shenanigans and wrongdoing.......d dude is blessed, u can't deny it. when u tink it is over for him, he comes out on d other side stronger. he is truly a lion and d cat with d nine lives. i pray for dat kind of grace!!!
Amen oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Escapevelocity(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
at the mention of the title ''prof'' every african bows to lies....how can we verify the aunthenticity of his claims,was he paid or was he threatened to decamp?? Beware of praise singers and accusers....ameachi is corrupt and we knw it
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by todayboy: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
Opinedecandid:

Which news?
Did the confesser admit he conspired to lie on oath and suddenly since he has joined APC He is now a saint?

So for every criminal. Law-breaker, election rigger, etc who wishes to become a saint overnight, just become a member of the APC.

Or is it the news of APC rigging to no avail in Bayelsa State ?

Developments that should make u hide your faces in shame is what you are priding yourselves in.
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Travejyke(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
The truth of the matter is that Nigerian politicians lack principles regardless of their political affiliations. Sometimes I feel democracy isn't fit for us just yet.
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Beno3: 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
Born2bgreat:
PDP/Wike how market
. Go ask Timipiri Silva wetin come happen.
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by patrickmuf(m): 10:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
Bevista:
It doesn't matter which political party. When a society elects the likes of Fayose, Wike, Aregbesola, etc to govern its affairs, then you know that society is doomed.
---
It is only the likes of Fashola, Ayade (CRS), El Rufai, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, etc that should have the honor of governing the people. Governance is not for touts!
Trust me you don't know a thing about Ayade...Ask Cross Riverians to tell you sup
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by ndukwejoe(m): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
babasanti:
Apc moles in pdp all returning back to their godfather judas amaechi after there spy assignment. Fools
shhh! pls just shut up, adults are talking.
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Abeymills(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hw much was dis fool paid?ameachi is a thief simple n surely he will pay4his sins no matter who is protecting him apc shame
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Forwetinnah: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nice try...they will collect and still vote Wike, APC stop deceiving yourselves!! The Militants Bubu invited/ Bankrolled to deliver Bayelsa polls to APC were the same ones working for Dickson. They will collect and still slap you with disappointment
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Forwetinnah: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
grin grin....APC go hear am. Anybody wey dem give money..collect am clean mouth. Yeye!

http://nkiruhomann.com/2016/01/03/9977/
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by demarc001: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
To me this is funny! Nothing but political stunts. Why didn't he say this when he was with them, only speaking cos he has joined the opposition! Never trust politicians!
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by GodpunishBuhari: 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
MichaelSokoto:

dis one iz one pathetic real pained mo*a**k*!
Come no lemme break rule numba * on ya head oo! cool

Swerve, you ain't worth ma time
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Omotall(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nonsense people cool
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by aksule(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
What do you expect a decamping politician to tell you. Why don't they decamp to the other parties other than the ruling party. Hypocrisy
Re: Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC by Bevista: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
patrickmuf:
Trust me you don't know a thing about Ayade...Ask Cross Riverians to tell you sup
Maybe you can provide me some enlightenment. I'd like to know.

Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification