Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake (40136 Views)

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by plainol(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
If they also tell you to be scared of witches & wizards cos they know where they got their power from.
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
seggzz:

(7).He/She speaks in demonic tongues. Bible tongues are languages which others can understand. The present tongues today are demonic tongues.

http://seggzz2005..com.ng

I dont know about quran or kuran or whatever, the Bible made us know that "When the Holy Spirit came upon them, it was like tongues of fire upon their heads and they spoke in foreign language. The people thought they were mad......"

So mr Man, The Bible Tongues is not understood by anybody only the One true King Of Kings(Who you are speaking to in Tongues) or a Man of God who is also in Spirit with you(He can translate).

So if you are looking to promote your site.. don't mess with the Word of God in the process

Also as for selling materials, even the bible itself is a spiritual material being sold. the annointing oil is one That does not make them fake.

Just that... the rest may be true but just the two of them i clear

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by Vicben(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
S/he always ask for your salary in the form of tithe

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by Elposeidon(m): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
I always tell people that it is way better to pray about whatever it is that a man of God tells you..... Even if it is a good prophesy ...... Always pray..... How I wish people will follow this simple thing but they instead just go around and start awaiting the fulfilment of the prophesy. ...

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by joshrare(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Op Too much weed
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by Infinitegrace: 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
People should be weary of fake prophets.
One Muslem Alfa asked my 'husband' who is a Christian not to sleep with me 'Wife' until my husband gets what he is seeking for. Since July 2015 till date, my husband has not slept with me.
Infact my husband didnt pick my calls for a period of 3months plus. He came back in Dec and wanted to travel with my kids but i resisted cause I don't his motives.
I learnt he even asked him to marry another wife because he argued that am a bad wife. Right now my husband doesnt live with me and doesnt pick my calls. This is all because of a fake prophet. Anyways MY GOD is BIGGER
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by khalhokage(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
(11) If he/she is a prophet then he/she is a scammer.
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by AdeniyiA(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2016
Smartsyn:
Thank God I don't do prophets..
oh yeah?? ? pray you don't have problems or else the prophets will do you...

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by anigold(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
yeanka007:
11) If He/She dance to secular music such as shoki, Indomie,dorobuci etc.

13) If He/She prophesied that you will win a jackpot or sport bet.

14) If He/She prophesied that Gej will win the last presidential election still Gej fails to win.

if she/he baths you naked at 12am in the night in the name of assignment.

if he has many privates jet yet millions of his followers are living below $1.

if he/she builds a private school from church money where only 1% of the total members can comfortably afford the school fees.

if he attends to only rich/wealthy members.

if he/she allows politicians to use the pulpit for election compaign during church service..

abeg add yours...

4 Likes

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by khalhokage(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Infinitegrace:
One Muslem Alfa asked my 'husband' who is a Christian not to sleep with me 'Wife' until my husband gets what he is seeking for. Since July 2015 till date, my husband has not slept with me.
Infact my husband didnt pick my calls for a period of 3months plus. He came back in Dec and wanted to travel with my kids but i resisted cause I don't his motives.
I learnt he even asked him to marry another wife because he argued that am a bad wife. Right now my husband doesnt live with me and doesnt pick my calls. This is all because of a fake prophet. Anyways MY GOD is BIGGER

The fake prophet is just making a living, while your husband is the cause of your problem by being a retàrd.

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by seggzz(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
coolsix:

I dont know about quran or kuran or whatever, the Bible made us know that "When the Holy Spirit came upon them, it was like tongues of fire upon their heads and they spoke in foreign language. The people thought they were mad......"

So mr Man, The Bible Tongues is not understood by anybody only the One true King Of Kings(Who you are speaking to in Tongues) or a Man of God who is also in Spirit with you(He can translate).

So if you are looking to promote your site.. don't mess with the Word of God in the process

Also as for selling materials, even the bible itself is a spiritual material being sold. the annointing oil is one That does not make them fake.

Just that... the rest may be true but just the two of them i clear
What happened to this, "Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language"
Acts:2:6

3 Likes

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by otipoju(m): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
fireforfire:
If he waits for u to finish tellin him ur problems before he uses his instincts to reply u.
A real prophet shuld b d one telling u issues about urself even before hearing frm u.

Not always true. The prophet is not omniscient. It is whatever the Spirit of God reveals to him.

Nevertheless, his message should be consistent with what God has revealed to you.
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by Joysmith2: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
seggzz:

Are saying that only fake people can identify others? What of Baba God?
are u GOD?no u are not...so if u tink u knw d qualities or components or characteristics of fake prophets,u too shud b suspecting ur self weda u b fake person
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by Smartsyn(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
AdeniyiA:

oh yeah?? ?
pray you don't have problems or else the prophets will do you...
I have problems sir, but I know how to contact God myself.

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by redcliff: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
yeanka007:
11) If He/She dance to secular music such as shoki, Indomie,dorobuci etc.

13) If He/She prophesied that you will win a jackpot or sport bet.

14) If He/She prophesied that Gej will win the last presidential election still Gej fails to win.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by whytfaz(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
If they don't go straight to the point and give prophesies like "God told me that before the end of the month somebody will buy a car buy the end of the year" My God is a specific God not a guess talker.

If their universities are so expensive that even majority of their congregation can't afford the school fees.

If the time he smiles or dances best is during offering time.
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by seggzz(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
Joysmith2:

are u GOD?no u are not...so if u tink u knw d qualities or components or characteristics of fake prophets,u too shud b suspecting ur self weda u b fake person
I'm not a fake person because God Almighty can't create fake things. Who told you I'm a prophet? Those points are base on people experience and Holy Books references.
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by Johnbosco77(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2016
op are u a deeper life or Jehovah witness worshipper?
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by assana: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
off to bed jare,gud for peoplewey dey jumpolo dey find wetin no lost.#checkmysignature#
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by eleko1: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2016
U fit sell me data nd collect ur kudi later?.
petervio:
most fake prophets dnt need all these...these days
undecided sad undecidedv no magomago undecided
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by petervio: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
eleko1:
U fit sell me data nd collect ur kudi later?. undecided sad undecidedv no magomago undecided
ofcus.. If ur sure ur gonna pay n i won't hv any reason 2 regret..i can send.
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by jahstech: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
seggzz:
Good day ladies and gentlemen, it's a privilege the almighty creator has made me his spoke man to you today. Those going about looking for prophets and prophetesses(woli and alfa) should be careful. I'm not saying you shouldn't visit them but..... The Holy books made us know that they are fake prophets or prophetess. The way churches and mosques are growing everyday are like the growth of uncountable plants. The following are good to watch out for in these prophets.

(1). The prophet or prophetess is fake if he/she has prophesies that are not hundred percent accurate in hundred percent of the time, or are manipulated to be true. God cannot lie!

(2).He/She preaches and practices teachings outside the Holy book (Bible or Quran).

(3).He/She uses almost all tricks to just get money from you.

(4)He/She uses supernatural or occultic techniques in his or her prophecy.

(5).He/She has rebellious and unrepented spirit.

(6).He/She wants you to prepare sacrifices in any forms (be it white or black sacrifices)

(7).He/She speaks in demonic tongues. Bible tongues are languages which others can understand. The present tongues today are demonic tongues.

(cool.He/She is parading or selling holy materials(handkerchiefs, water, stones, etc) to perform miracles without fasting and prayer as the only source.

(9).He/She puts on coloured garments, hand rings, chains and other things on his or her body.

(10).He/She does all or one of the above points 1 to 9.

You can't just identify fake when you are not using the original to compare. Where is the comparison you are making or you are just speaking from your own shallow reasoning? I shutter to think that in all the post about religion today nobody keeps quoting the bible as a source! Does it mean the bible doesn't provide answers? Are there no example of how Christianity started from the scriptures? Was this the pattern they used? We are all learned yet relatively few seem to read the bible and understand what it says. Read the book of Acts, Romans Corinthians those are all accounts of early christians before you start making your comparison.
Jesus words: A rotten tree cannot produce good fruits.
Good evening all.
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by eleko1: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
@ op.u must be right.Where there's no original,u can't see fake.some prophet/Prophetess(Woli) do tell u 100% accurate message/vision.Those one aren't indomie hungry man seized.Believe in God,U'll. Be establish/in his prophet,U'll Prosper.
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by seggzz(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
coolsix:

Young man, Tongues are not understood because its like you talking "Privately" to God. Even a Pastor of a big Church(Wont mention name) was speaking in tongue and members in spirit who were able to grab what he said(Note i said in spirit), revealed he was seeking for forgiveness for the adultery he committed the saturday before the Sunday.

My point?

its not to be understood like saying "Our father who art in heaven". Thats why that pastor decided to pray in tongues because he knew what he did was shameful and he couldn't say openly "God forgive me for sleeping with my wife's sister" NO! He has to pray in a language ONLY him and GOD understands at that moment.

So in summary, concluding its demon tongue because you don't understand is just a mistake. You do not have to understand it. If you read ancient scrolls/manuscripts and collections of most of Jesus ministrations to possessed people, he spoke in foreign tongue no one understood. The bible of today just translated all to English does not mean he spoke English or words everyone understood at that moment. Even i have prayed in tongues once, so i am fake? I am demon?

Thank you.

Pastor, according to acts chapter 2 verse 6, we were made to know those people of other languages understood them.

What is the biblical purpose of speaking in tongues?

If the purpose is to speak with angels, which language will be use to communicate with God?

If I may understand, the sole aim of speaking is for ministry and not for self glory. The Bible made us know that speaking in tongues has stopped.

If you are doing some of the points highlighted in my thread then you must be fake. If you're not fake, can you tell me the color of shirt I'm with now?
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by eleko1: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Money isn't the problem.Just stick to the deal/dnt engage in wuruwuru.just make sure my 90 days complete samsam.
petervio:
ofcus.. If ur sure ur gonna pay n i won't hv any reason 2 regret..i can send.
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by seggzz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
jahstech:

You can't just identify fake when you are not using the original to compare. Where is the comparison you are making or you are just speaking from your own shallow reasoning? I shutter to think that in all the post about religion today nobody keeps quoting the bible as a source! Does it mean the bible doesn't provide answers? Are there no example of how Christianity started from the scriptures? Was this the pattern they used? We are all learned yet relatively few seem to read the bible and understand what it says. Read the book of Acts, Romans Corinthians those are all accounts of early christians before you start making your comparison.
Jesus words: A rotten tree cannot produce good fruits.
Good evening all.

There are Bible references you know yourself that back each points. On speaking in tongues, read the book of acts chapter 2. I will give you more soon!!!
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by smartsammie(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
seggzz:
Good day ladies and gentlemen, it's a privilege the almighty creator has made me his spoke man to you today. Those going about looking for prophets and prophetesses(woli and alfa) should be careful. I'm not saying you shouldn't visit them but..... The Holy books made us know that they are fake prophets or prophetess. The way churches and mosques are growing everyday are like the growth of uncountable plants. The following are good to watch out for in these prophets.

(1). The prophet or prophetess is fake if he/she has prophesies that are not hundred percent accurate in hundred percent of the time, or are manipulated to be true. God cannot lie!

(2).He/She preaches and practices teachings outside the Holy book (Bible or Quran).

(3).He/She uses almost all tricks to just get money from you.

(4)He/She uses supernatural or occultic techniques in his or her prophecy.

(5).He/She has rebellious and unrepented spirit.

(6).He/She wants you to prepare sacrifices in any forms (be it white or black sacrifices)

(cool.He/She is parading or selling holy materials(handkerchiefs, water, stones, etc) to perform miracles without fasting and prayer as the only source.

(9).He/She puts on coloured garments, hand rings, chains and other things on his or her body.

(10).He/She does all or one of the above points 1 to 9.

Mtscheew... How this thing take make fp
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by NnaNna4(m): 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
Infinitegrace:

FAKE PROPHETS CAN LIE. JUST BECAUSE THEY NEED SMALL TASHERE....THEY WILL TELL YOU YOUR MOTHER IN-LAW IS YOUR PROBLEM JUST AS ANOTHER FAKE PROPHET WILL TELL YOUR MOTHER IN-LAW YOU ARE A WITCH.....EVERYTHING BECOMES WINNER TAKE ALL

1 Like

Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by chus22: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
jnrbayano:
When you dare try to forecast the outcome of very inconsequential things like football matches and having the temerity to bring it close to the things of God, then, you are a fake prophet in and out.
naso
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by MCRUEMUS: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nina4u:
Thats T.B Joshua for you ..lol
I Pity U. When U cant see beyond your nose. The Prophet Is soaring higher and u are here calling names. the prophet is receiving the highest prophet in the world after biblical characters and u are here wailing
Re: Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake by PROPHETmichael: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2016
seggzz:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Wombless' Woman Gives Birth To A Baby / Pastor Adeboye Survives Food Poisoning - City People Magazine / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.