Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (23311 Views)

Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Smartsyn(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Buhari be like: preach to the choir
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Chidozieude: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nonsense
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by olas24u(f): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
This guys will definitely jump bail
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by dotcomnamename: 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Falana said...."for 16years PDP exhibited total contempt for the rule of law, PDP ruled by impunity". If you can give it for 16years, why complain to take it for only 7months? And for good reason, this is just the beginning because Dasuki committed crime against humanity. This is the Nigerian version of Guantanamo Bay....asked the Americans, it's fair play!

Mr. Falana I read Ebun Olu- Adegboruwa's opinion just like yours they do not hold current. I know yours changed, except you did not write the opinion that was expressed some days a go. Your opinions are reasonable to some extent, your Mr. Falana at least is, Ebun's own are not as reasonable as yours. The country is at war and money that was to be used for the war were diverted, this is not your usual normal time. Things are different and must be handled that way. Compare it to post 9/11 and the way things were in the united states that time and how actions were taken, that usually would not be taken, including waterboarding.

Does Falana, Do Nigerians and Does Everyone realise how heinous the Duo of Kanu and Dasuki's crimes are? If there are people you should never be able to bail, it should be this two people. They are both as dangerous as they come. I for one do not want my president dead early, considering Dasuki is a former NSA and knows the in and out of the intelligence community, furthermore the man would do anything to not be in the position he is right now. Kanu is Desperate and Dangerous, they are both. Falana gave his opinion, they remain what they are, opinions and I do not agree with them, just this time..not. If the intelligence community knows someone is dangerous and a clueless bribed judge releases the person on bail, the intelligence community could pick up that person and explain to the Judiciary why the bail will not be possible and that in secret. Imagine the amount of revelation we've received just because this guys have been kept where they are. I support they remain there and go straight to prison from their. If you are worried about people who are been held without bail, worry about those that have been there for decades without trial, just picked up by patrol on wandering and all. If you are worried about criminals and bail, worry about the ordinary people.

The whole digital Nigerian world is awashed with the term "rule of law" "rule of law" "rule of law". There is a sudden epiphany of the term just because of some big men that committed big men's crimes been locked up. When robbers steal from this big men in violent manner, the rule of law becomes rule of big men. The robbers are locked up until trial time, they will not have the connections to get the court ruling that they want and so not only robbers, but every ordinary person without connection gets locked up and the term "rule of law" disappears from our combined national dictionary.The rule of law requires that the government treat all persons equally under the law. Yet the right to equal treatment is eviscerated when the government categorically denies a minimal level of respect, dignity, and autonomy to a single class of individuals in this case the poor and unconnected. Reverse the scenario and an innocent looking Prince commits not just crime but grievous crime against our society and our soldiers, exposed to the most harsh condition, fighting the most fierce and inconsiderate killers, ready to kill and be killed in the Sambisa forest and jungle of the North East of Nigeria. The innocent looking handsome Prince with all the privileges he possess, pockets all the money needed for weapon and welfare of our soldiers. He did worst, shared the money amongst his friends, bought no weapon and did not take care of the welfare of our soldiers. our Soldiers were overpowered, not because they were lazy, untrained or scary cats...no...but because they had no weapon and their welfare was not taken care of..the Prince pocketed the money budgeted for weapon and soldier's welfare. He shared it amongst his friends. A new king came and was going to make things right....he was careful, almost scared to take actions even though we know who done it ...No ...No ..."Rule of Law" "Rule of Law""Rule of Law"....The Prince is not an ordinary citizen...the "Rule of Law" applies in this case......what about the Axiom..."NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW."..ummm ...ummmm..what about that?

Two Princes...Prince Dasuki and Prince Kanu have committed not just crime...but grievous crimes against the ordinary people of Nigeria. This crimes were committed at war time. One attempted to cause a war ...he's got the weapons and all equipment necessary to propagate the war.....this happened before and millions died....millions of ordinary Nigerians......the Prince wants a name for himself and now...the "" rule of law"?...The other Prince was entrusted with money to defend the country against Islamic insurgence...Buy weapons and provide for the welfare of our soldiers. He pocked and shared the money without doing any of the things he was entrusted to do...Soldiers died, the North East of the country was invaded...several civilians died and numerous Local Governments Areas were taken by the simple greedy act of this Prince...and now ..the "Rule of Law"....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by kingdompropty: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2016
Federal Military Government of Naigiriya. Thesame nuisances singing his praises will soon pour into the street.
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Horlawale1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
But do u know if dasuki were to be just a common man, he would have been killed by now.

All looters shall not go unpunished. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Aguntasolo1: 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
The decision of the SSS to ignore the order admitting Col Dasuki to bail coupled with the failure to re-arraign him on fresh charges is tantamount to impunity in every material respect.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by oluchibabe: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Falana senses is returning gradually

Actually, he was released based on the courts order.. for that particular charge.
I still have pictures of him been released from jail.... some days before Xmas.
On that level, the Govt has obeyed the court order.

I also understand he was arrested on OTHER CHARGES..... and there is currently no court order asking him to be released on those NEW CHARGES.

So, what is a respected lawyer like Falana saying? ...or is he just playing to the gallery?

4 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Saurab: 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
The FG should obey court order, every animal have the right to live free in the wild.

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by profmallory(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Gbam!!, God bless you o, as if Dasuki was not released. Dasuki was released and left to go, at least he stepped out of the gate nah, but before he could run into the waiting hands of his wife, he was re-arrested for fresh charges. People should fear God o, many people have died because of this peoples greed, yet some people seek to defend them, just because they want Buhari to fail. God will watching and vengeance is coming

[quote

author=FOLYKAZE post=41849714]There is no law that stops recently bailed person from been rearrested.

PMB played the wise card. He outsmarted powerful rogues[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by akinszz: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
No be aguntan na aguda
yeanka007:

Excuse me sir, is it because I made a mistake in typing deliver as delivery that's why you are having headache. Am not a slave to foreign language as you are, ONI RANU.

I can only be ashamed if English is my father language.

Am very sure people like you can't write in your fathers language very well.

AGUNTAN MI OJE LABE GESI.
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Mackson01: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
Leave Buhari alone I beg. Rule of law no dey when dasuki dey share $2.1B meant for arm. He should rot in jail. Bail cancelled!

1 Like

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by somziency: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
Had expected you all to remain mum.
Elders these days see impunity and don't give jack. Let's see where it will lead us.
NBA is Quite, Judiciary is fine.
You spend hours to get bail for your Client only to be suspended. And una dey keep shut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by oluchibabe: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Reverse the scenario and an innocent looking Prince commits not just crime but grievous crime against our society and our soldiers, exposed to the most harsh condition, fighting the most fierce and inconsiderate killers, ready to kill and be killed in the Sambisa forest and jungle of the North East of Nigeria. The innocent looking handsome Prince with all the privileges he possess, pockets all the money needed for weapon and welfare of our soldiers. He did worst, shared the money amongst his friends, bought no weapon and did not take care of the welfare of our soldiers. our Soldiers were overpowered, not because they were lazy, untrained or scary cats...no...but because they had no weapon and their welfare was not taken care of..the Prince pocketed the money budgeted for weapon and soldier's welfare. He shared it amongst his friends. A new king came and was going to make things right....he was careful, almost scared to take actions even though we know who done it ...No ...No ..."Rule of Law" "Rule of Law""Rule of Law"....The Prince is not an ordinary citizen...the "Rule of Law" applies in this case......what about the Axiom..."NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW."..ummm ...ummmm..what about that?

Two Princes...Prince Dasuki and Prince Kanu have committed not just crime...but grievous crimes against the ordinary people of Nigeria. This crimes were committed at war time.
One attempted to cause a war ...he's got the weapons and all equipment necessary to propagate the war.....this happened before and millions died....millions of ordinary Nigerians......the Prince wants a name for himself and now...the "" rule of law"?...The other Prince was entrusted with money to defend the country against Islamic insurgence...Buy weapons and provide for the welfare of our soldiers. He pocked and shared the money without doing any of the things he was entrusted to do...Soldiers died, the North East of the country was invaded...several civilians died and numerous Local Governments Areas were taken by the simple greedy act of this Prince...and now ..the "Rule of Law"....

Rule of Law is Good but ...

"Those who must come to EQUITY.... must come with CLEAN HANDS".

Kanu and Dasuki cannot avail of EQUITY BEFORE THE LAW, because they do not come with CLEAN HANDS".

1 Like

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Ahmeduana(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/10/orders-bail-dasuki-kanu-should-be-obeyed-femi-falana
WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR SENSE BEHIND BEFORE? BY THE WAY, WELCOME BACK TO YOUR SENSES MR FALANA!

2 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by akinvest(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
politricks:
Nitori nkan kekere ti mo rora ko lo fi n beto bayi. Oda gba sweeti naira marun yi ko ma sukun mo.
Eyin omo iyameji kilode, e dakun e ma ja mo.
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by SupremeXYZ(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
[s]
FOLYKAZE:
There is no law that stops recently bailed person from been rearrested.

PMB played the wise card. He outsmarted powerful rogues
[/s]I read one useless article by Tonyebarcanista,holding same idiotic view as yours,but i didn't want to dignify him with a response,but let me correct this false impression now. Kanu though was granted bail at the first ruling,but the last ruling which got international media castigating Buhari's dictatorial disposition by not obeying court orders,wasn't just a "bail".He was unconditionally freed by court,with an order that DSS,should hand him over to his family. Now,if you say he was "rearrested",my question,was he "ever" release,before you talked about being rearrested?.Because,to all rational minds,the evidence of his release,would have been "handing him over to his family".so,u are logically beclouded!.

4 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by blackprowler: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
Fact is Nigeria doesn't run a separation-of-power democratic government. We are a society that champions the leader to have ultimate power and liability for whatever happens in the country. In other words, our psyche has not advanced beyond monarchichal rule. We expect the president to come and decide how the legislature should run and how the judiciary should run and personally spend the resources of the government however he deems fit (ditto state governors).
The totality of the problems in Nigeria is societal - everyone is to blame as everyone is on that level of backwardness. Can you tell me why it should be the president's call whether to obey or not court orders? Are the courts tthemselves responsible and consistent in their judgments? Nigeria is one huge joke

1 Like

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by PrettyClare7(f): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

but then when rearrested should not be detained for more than 24hrs without charging the person to court. It is false imprisonment and against the law. I appreciate the president's efforts but two wrongs will not make a right.

2 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by babydioku(f): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
NobleAngell:
Has Dasuki returned our money yet? Abi we have dashed him?

Not bothered about Kanu tho.
The same way nobody will bother about you when you are wrongfully detained
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by SirRoberto(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
oluchibabe:

Actually, he was released based on the courts order.. for that particular charge.
I still have pictures of him been released from jail.... some days before Xmas.
On that level, the Govt has obeyed the court order.

I also understand he was arrested on OTHER CHARGES..... and there is currently no court order asking him to be released on those NEW CHARGES.

So, what is a respected lawyer like Falana saying? ...or is he just playing to the gallery?
The law doesnt permit any security agent to detain any person for more than 48hrs witout charging or taking the person to court and these two have been detained for weeks without doing any of these... To me this is jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by kevoh(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
politricks:
Nitori nkan kekere ti mo rora ko lo fi n beto bayi. Oda gba sweeti naira marun yi ko ma sukun mo.
grin grin Epic Response grin grin
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by SupremeXYZ(m): 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
[s]
FOLYKAZE:

/s]I read one useless article by Tonyebarcanista,holding same idiotic view as yours,but i didn't want to dignify him with a response,but let me correct this false impression now. Kanu though was granted bail at the first ruling,but the last ruling which got international media castigating Buhari's dictatorial disposition by not obeying court orders,wasn't just a "bail".He was unconditionally freed by court,with an order that DSS,should hand him over to his family. Now,if you say he was "rearrested",my question,was he "ever" release,before you talked about being rearrested?.Because,to all rational minds,the evidence of his release,would have been "handing him over to his family".so,u are logically beclouded!.
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by babydioku(f): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
OAUTemitayo:
When he spoke against your hero, Jonathan, he didn't have sense, now that he supported the release the of your demigod, KANU, he is intelligent.
Hypocrites
Why are you people afraid of Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Reference(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Demmocrats:

"Exhibited total contempt for rule of law" when corrupt officials will loot billions and according to PDP and the dumb ass legal system is not breaking the law, in countries like China peple like Dasuki and past PDP leaders from the president down would have been sentenced to death.

Then sentence Dasuki to death if they have the liver. The death penalty for corruption in Nigeria amounts to genocide. How many will be left standing. Will you even have a government left. Abegi make I hear word. They are doing the best they can, name and shame. You can't break laws to make laws.
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by ruffDiamond: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
falana is s fuvkin GANI FAWEHINMI wannabe and a sack one at that always speaking from both of his mouth ! Baba has no use for corrupt double faced glorified charge and bail lie-yers like him
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by babydioku(f): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
ghostmoode9:
ATM dasuki deserve to be hanged, alongside anybody in support him. As for kanu, all i can say is enjoy ur time in the zoo. sad undecided smiley

And you've just proved to the world that you people have the reasoning of animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by VirginFinder: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2016
Where is Demdem?
All Yorubas can and will never be PMB/APC zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by EternalTruths: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2016
babydioku:

The same way nobody will bother about you when you are wrongfully detained

Girl if you are truly that person, you are the bomb.

Where do you base so that we can parol oooo kiss
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by meccuno: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
[s]
dotcomnamename [post=41853906:

Falana said...."for 16years PDP exhibited total contempt for the rule of law, PDP ruled by impunity". If you can give it for 16years, why complain to take it for only 7months? And for good reason, this is just the beginning because Dasuki committed crime against humanity. This is the Nigerian version of Guantanamo Bay....asked the Americans, it's fair play!

Mr. Falana I read Ebun Olu- Adegboruwa's opinion just like yours they do not hold current. I know yours changed, except you did not write the opinion that was expressed some days a go. Your opinions are reasonable to some extent, your Mr. Falana at least is, Ebun's own are not as reasonable as yours. The country is at war and money that was to be used for the war were diverted, this is not your usual normal time. Things are different and must be handled that way. Compare it to post 9/11 and the way things were in the united states that time and how actions were taken, that usually would not be taken, including waterboarding.

Does Falana, Do Nigerians and Does Everyone realise how heinous the Duo of Kanu and Dasuki's crimes are? If there are people you should never be able to bail, it should be this two people. They are both as dangerous as they come. I for one do not want my president dead early, considering Dasuki is a former NSA and knows the in and out of the intelligence community, furthermore the man would do anything to not be in the position he is right now. Kanu is Desperate and Dangerous, they are both. Falana gave his opinion, they remain what they are, opinions and I do not agree with them, just this time..not. If the intelligence community knows someone is dangerous and a clueless bribed judge releases the person on bail, the intelligence community could pick up that person and explain to the Judiciary why the bail will not be possible and that in secret. Imagine the amount of revelation we've received just because this guys have been kept where they are. I support they remain there and go straight to prison from their. If you are worried about people who are been held without bail, worry about those that have been there for decades without trial, just picked up by patrol on wandering and all. If you are worried about criminals and bail, worry about the ordinary people.

The whole digital Nigerian world is awashed with the term "rule of law" "rule of law" "rule of law". There is a sudden epiphany of the term just because of some big men that committed big men's crimes been locked up. When robbers steal from this big men in violent manner, the rule of law becomes rule of big men. The robbers are locked up until trial time, they will not have the connections to get the court ruling that they want and so not only robbers, but every ordinary person without connection gets locked up and the term "rule of law" disappears from our combined national dictionary.The rule of law requires that the government treat all persons equally under the law. Yet the right to equal treatment is eviscerated when the government categorically denies a minimal level of respect, dignity, and autonomy to a single class of individuals in this case the poor and unconnected. Reverse the scenario and an innocent looking Prince commits not just crime but grievous crime against our society and our soldiers, exposed to the most harsh condition, fighting the most fierce and inconsiderate killers, ready to kill and be killed in the Sambisa forest and jungle of the North East of Nigeria. The innocent looking handsome Prince with all the privileges he possess, pockets all the money needed for weapon and welfare of our soldiers. He did worst, shared the money amongst his friends, bought no weapon and did not take care of the welfare of our soldiers. our Soldiers were overpowered, not because they were lazy, untrained or scary cats...no...but because they had no weapon and their welfare was not taken care of..the Prince pocketed the money budgeted for weapon and soldier's welfare. He shared it amongst his friends. A new king came and was going to make things right....he was careful, almost scared to take actions even though we know who done it ...No ...No ..."Rule of Law" "Rule of Law""Rule of Law"....The Prince is not an ordinary citizen...the "Rule of Law" applies in this case......what about the Axiom..."NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW."..ummm ...ummmm..what about that?

Two Princes...Prince Dasuki and Prince Kanu have committed not just crime...but grievous crimes against the ordinary people of Nigeria. This crimes were committed at war time. One attempted to cause a war ...he's got the weapons and all equipment necessary to propagate the war.....this happened before and millions died....millions of ordinary Nigerians......the Prince wants a name for himself and now...the "" rule of law"?...The other Prince was entrusted with money to defend the country against Islamic insurgence...Buy weapons and provide for the welfare of our soldiers. He pocked and shared the money without doing any of the things he was entrusted to do...Soldiers died, the North East of the country was invaded...several civilians died and numerous Local Governments Areas were taken by the simple greedy act of this Prince...and now ..the "Rule of Law"....
[/s]
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by tuscani: 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:
Falana senses is returning gradually
na lie. his sense are not returning, now they are becoming scared that this impunity can extend to them as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos / Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet / Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.