Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. (23355 Views)

Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions) / Continuous Detention Of Dasuki, Kanu, Others Wicked, Barbaric – Fani Kayode / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by costlypato: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2016
What is this country turning into?
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Montaque(m): 8:02am On Jan 11, 2016
ocholawealth:
Sometimes i wonder in bewilderment, most people especially lawyers think their position on an issue is final hence sancrosanct. These fellows failed to understand that what they say is only but their personal opinions much like another layman's opinion and nothing else.

Falana ' s opinion on law isn't the same as a layman's opinion on same.
Be humble and learn from him on issues like this.
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by lastpage: 8:06am On Jan 11, 2016
softvio:

i think Femi Falana is in a better position to know this than you. The question is, how come you lnow and he's not aware? You must have been lied to.

...and how are YOU in a better position to know..... that Falana is in a better position to know, than that poster?

Stop discussing "personalities"!

Discuss the issue the poster raised.

*Did EFCC obey the first bail order and release the duo? .........................................YES
*Where the criminals charged for other offences.... LATER, after their release on Bail? ........................YES
*Is there is a "subsisting bail Order" in respect of the New Charges?................................................. NO
*Do the Lawyers of the criminals have the right to seek the court order in respect of the new Charges? YES
*Have they done so? ...............................................................................................................NO

Those are the issues the poster raised.... attend to them intelligently or STFU!
undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by okey559(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2016
The way things are going in this country done tyre me jor
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Jesusloveyou: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Everybody must condemn this evil acts by buhari.
when ur clueless corrupt goat were eating our precious yam, nobody condemn him, u were all praising him to eat more, abeg join me enjoy d change, ilove PMB, i love jesus

2 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Jesusloveyou: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2016
lastpage:

...and how are YOU in a better position to know..... that Falana is in a better position to know, than that poster?

*Did EFCC obey the first bail order and release the duo? .........................................YES
*Where the criminals charged for other offences.... LATER, after their release on Bail? ........................YES
*Is there is a "subsisting bail Order" in respect of the New Charges?................................................. NO
*Do the Lawyers of the criminals have the right to seek the court order in respect of the new Charges? YES
*Have they done so? ...............................................................................................................NO

Those are the issues the poster raised.... attend to them intelligently or STFU!
undecided

Lastpage!
dis is how falana would have spoil d fight against corruption if he was appointed as minister, or he wants dasuki and ipob to employ

2 Likes

Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by softvio(m): 11:06am On Jan 11, 2016
lastpage:

undecided

Lastpage!

hmmm Nairaland politicians are amazing.... Ok Mr Island of knowledge
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by softvio(m): 11:11am On Jan 11, 2016
lastpage:

undecided

Lastpage!

i was only making a suggestion,you didn't see the word "think" there, you just jump just to spew your trash against your percieved enemy... You didn't answer the question i ask the other poster. Instead you tend to answer question with question.. GFOOH!
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by ozimec(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
There is no law that stops recently bailed person from been rearrested.

PMB played the wise card. He outsmarted powerful rogues

If you support total disobedience to the rule of law, remember you could be a victim some day and will be treated the same way.
Nobody says those that stole money should be freed but, rule of law must be followed in the trial, Court of law is the only hope of a common man therefore, when court orders are not respected and obeyed by the government the, we are doomed.
If you're not satisfied with the court order, you can always appeal. Just saying
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by dotcomnamename: 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
meccuno:
[s][/s]

Receive sense undecided
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by PhockPhockMan: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rexnegro:
what's the evil act? When money meant for arm to fight the cancer called boko haram was diverted You didn't call it evil act, You were even not aware when they dey share The money sef...do You no that as a result of the diversion of the arm deal money about 17k Nigerians have lost their lives and over 1M nigerians are misplaced? For me sef the judge wey grant dansuki bail dey craze for head... as for kanu own Hmmm I doubt if You know what a treason offense is, then You go no say he doesn't deserves a bail, in some con3 na straight to firing field sef. For me I blame the judges for giving them bail..cos if na common Nigerian nahim they be they won't be given bail o....

Are you not ashamed for saying this trash? What is democracy without obedience to court orders?
Court has given orders that Kanu should be released unconditionally yet people like you are jubilating that he's still being held against court orders. This is not about Kanu, because one day one of us. May fall into this abnormally.
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by lastpage: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
softvio:

i was only making a suggestion,you didn't see the word "think" there, you just jump just to spew your trash against your percieved enemy... You didn't answer the question i ask the other poster. Instead you tend to answer question with question.. GFOOH!

Its not in my nature to answer stewpid questions........... dumbphuck! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Descartes: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2016
ocholawealth:
Sometimes i wonder in bewilderment, most people[b] especially lawyers think their position on an issue is final hence sancrosanct.[/b] These fellows failed to understand that what they say is only but their personal opinions much like another layman's opinion and nothing else.

Yea, in the angle of law, their opinions on judicial matters are sacrosanct smiley
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Demdem(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
VirginFinder:
Where is Demdem?
All Yorubas can and will never be PMB/APC zombies.

lastpage:

undecided

Lastpage!
Re: The Orders For The Bail Of Dasuki & Kanu Should Be Obeyed - Femi Falana. by Demdem(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Falana said...."for 16years PDP exhibited total contempt for the rule of law, PDP ruled by impunity". If you can give it for 16years, why complain to take it for only 7months? And for good reason, this is just the beginning because Dasuki committed crime against humanity. This is the Nigerian version of Guantanamo Bay....asked the Americans, it's fair play!

Mr. Falana I read Ebun Olu- Adegboruwa's opinion just like yours they do not hold current. I know yours changed, except you did not write the opinion that was expressed some days a go. Your opinions are reasonable to some extent, your Mr. Falana at least is, Ebun's own are not as reasonable as yours. The country is at war and money that was to be used for the war were diverted, this is not your usual normal time. Things are different and must be handled that way. Compare it to post 9/11 and the way things were in the united states that time and how actions were taken, that usually would not be taken, including waterboarding.

Does Falana, Do Nigerians and Does Everyone realise how heinous the Duo of Kanu and Dasuki's crimes are? If there are people you should never be able to bail, it should be this two people. They are both as dangerous as they come. I for one do not want my president dead early, considering Dasuki is a former NSA and knows the in and out of the intelligence community, furthermore the man would do anything to not be in the position he is right now. Kanu is Desperate and Dangerous, they are both. Falana gave his opinion, they remain what they are, opinions and I do not agree with them, just this time..not. If the intelligence community knows someone is dangerous and a clueless bribed judge releases the person on bail, the intelligence community could pick up that person and explain to the Judiciary why the bail will not be possible and that in secret. Imagine the amount of revelation we've received just because this guys have been kept where they are. I support they remain there and go straight to prison from their. If you are worried about people who are been held without bail, worry about those that have been there for decades without trial, just picked up by patrol on wandering and all. If you are worried about criminals and bail, worry about the ordinary people.

The whole digital Nigerian world is awashed with the term "rule of law" "rule of law" "rule of law". There is a sudden epiphany of the term just because of some big men that committed big men's crimes been locked up. When robbers steal from this big men in violent manner, the rule of law becomes rule of big men. The robbers are locked up until trial time, they will not have the connections to get the court ruling that they want and so not only robbers, but every ordinary person without connection gets locked up and the term "rule of law" disappears from our combined national dictionary.The rule of law requires that the government treat all persons equally under the law. Yet the right to equal treatment is eviscerated when the government categorically denies a minimal level of respect, dignity, and autonomy to a single class of individuals in this case the poor and unconnected. Reverse the scenario and an innocent looking Prince commits not just crime but grievous crime against our society and our soldiers, exposed to the most harsh condition, fighting the most fierce and inconsiderate killers, ready to kill and be killed in the Sambisa forest and jungle of the North East of Nigeria. The innocent looking handsome Prince with all the privileges he possess, pockets all the money needed for weapon and welfare of our soldiers. He did worst, shared the money amongst his friends, bought no weapon and did not take care of the welfare of our soldiers. our Soldiers were overpowered, not because they were lazy, untrained or scary cats...no...but because they had no weapon and their welfare was not taken care of..the Prince pocketed the money budgeted for weapon and soldier's welfare. He shared it amongst his friends. A new king came and was going to make things right....he was careful, almost scared to take actions even though we know who done it ...No ...No ..."Rule of Law" "Rule of Law""Rule of Law"....The Prince is not an ordinary citizen...the "Rule of Law" applies in this case......what about the Axiom..."NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW."..ummm ...ummmm..what about that?

Two Princes...Prince Dasuki and Prince Kanu have committed not just crime...but grievous crimes against the ordinary people of Nigeria. This crimes were committed at war time. One attempted to cause a war ...he's got the weapons and all equipment necessary to propagate the war.....this happened before and millions died....millions of ordinary Nigerians......the Prince wants a name for himself and now...the "" rule of law"?...The other Prince was entrusted with money to defend the country against Islamic insurgence...Buy weapons and provide for the welfare of our soldiers. He pocked and shared the money without doing any of the things he was entrusted to do...Soldiers died, the North East of the country was invaded...several civilians died and numerous Local Governments Areas were taken by the simple greedy act of this Prince...and now ..the "Rule of Law"....

Very sensible post. Only fools will disagree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Ask Voters To Back APC Candidates In Imo — Presidency / Ministerial Screening: APC, PDP Senators Clash Over Schedule Of Duty / Vote Buying: APC Harvests Over 10m Voters’ Bank Accounts – CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.