Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes (6803 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / Answers To Common Objections To The Existence Of God And Of Christianity / A Question To Atheists Who Believe In Evolution. Help me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by honourhim: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
I have read several posts by atheists saying how they overcame the fear of hell fire and by so doing they conclude that no such thing as hell fire exists. Obviously they pick courage to make this claim on the background that the fear of hell fire is no more in them. Some christian organizations on their own took their message to a different level by agreeing that there is a lake of fire but that it will not burn eternally. Some others will tell you that God is so loving that he can burn people forever.

To the atheists, i want to let you know that overcoming the fear of something doesnt make that thing good or non existent.For example- A serial killer has overcome the fear of killing but that doesnt make killing good(anyway atheism preaches that any thing is good if we say its good). A prostitute has overcome the fear/shame of prostitution but that doesnt make it good. A thief/armed robber has overcome the fear of armed robbery but it is still bad. Overcoming the fear of these things does not mean that those who engage in them have escaped the consequences.
In the light of the above, it is obvious that to overcome the fear of hell fire does not mean that there is no more hell fire or that you wont end up there at last if you dont repent.You are only giving yourself a false hope which of course is temporary.

To the christians who preach the false message of no eternal torment, you are also giving yourself a false hope.You people are trying to paint a picture that will not be so scary to the unbelievers but the bible clearly stated it in various places that its an eternal punishment. Giving yourself false hope doesnt solve anything. God cannot raise billions of people up from the grave on the last day just for the purpose of judging and burning them off. Some of them died thousands upon thousands of years ago. Some died in a way that is more horrible way than just being burnt off by fire. If it was about wiping them out then they are already dead and gone so no point raising them up again. They are being raised up to come and face the eternal torment. It may sound painful and wicked to the unbelievers but thats the truth. Nobody is stopping anybody from being a believer.
For those who claim that a loving God cannot do that, pls remember that it is clearly written in the bible that God can love. He can hate. He is a God of vengeance. He is a consuming fire etc. The bible bears records of his acts that reflects these attributes so stop giving out false image of a loving God that cannot punish sinners.
Questions are welcome at this point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by oglalasioux(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Atheists are not scared of hell because hell doesn't exist. All atheists grew up with a mindset; that there is a heaven and hell. The fear atheists talk about is basically the shock of finding out that this age old story is actually a lie.

You talked about the people dead for thousands of years ago being raised up for judgment. My question is; is the judgment about the apple Adam and Eve ate or accepting Jesus Christ as lord and saviour? The christian stance of heaven and hell is predicated on accepting Jesus Christ to cancel out the Adamic sin. So my great grand father, who didn't say that 'lord Jesus' prayer, is going straight to hell. What a loving god. Same with the Muslims and countless other religions.

Come to think of hell. This whole thing started with Adam and Eve eating that forbidden apple. Why didn't an all knowing god know they will eat the apple?

Did I hear you say free will? Why didn't the all knowing god know the man will fail the free will test? Now for it's own incompetence hell is now prepared for 'sinners'. Crap.

I predict that by the year 2050, no educated person will even make references from that tales by moonlight book called the bible.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by MrMontella(m): 12:48am On Aug 25, 2016
oglalasioux:
Atheists are not scared of hell because hell doesn't exist. All atheists grew up with a mindset; that there is a heaven and hell. The fear atheists talk about is basically the shock of finding out that this age old story is actually a lie.

You talked about the people dead for thousands of years ago being raised up for judgment. My question is; is the judgment about the apple Adam and Eve ate or accepting Jesus Christ as lord and saviour? The christian stance of heaven and hell is predicated on accepting Jesus Christ to cancel out the Adamic sin. So my great grand father, who didn't say that 'lord Jesus' prayer, is going straight to hell. What a loving god. Same with the Muslims and countless other religions.

Come to think of hell. This whole thing started with Adam and Eve eating that forbidden apple. Why didn't an all knowing god know they will eat the apple?

Did I hear you say free will? Why didn't the all knowing god know the man will fail the free will test? Now for it's own incompetence hell is now prepared for 'sinners'. Crap.

I predict that by the year 2050, no educated person will even make references from that tales by moonlight book called the bible.
that adam and eve story is one big fable..
They wont see it...
When u ask them simple questions on it..they begin to digress

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by Deicide: 1:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Why are Christians this Greedy and selfish knowing fully well that most of their loved once will burn in Hell? The Forth generation b4 u backwards of their family will also burn in hell while this Christians Party in Heaven With Jesus?? but hell don't exist Heaven don't exist Its only used to fish out greedy people Thats why people are being killed in the name of religion

[size=13pt]WHEN WOULD U STOP BEING SELFISH??[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 25, 2016
honourhim:
Giving yourself false hope doesn't solve anything.
See the irony lol. Your words not mine grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by johnydon22(m): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2016
Hades = Greek myth

I call it myth, Everyone agrees happily.

Duat = Egyptian Myth [First underworld concept in history - in fact the very idea of Afterlife was started by the egyptains].

I call it myth everyone agrees happily.

And thus goes for every underworld myth scattered across every culture, everyone agrees it's myth.

Hell = a christian corruption of the greek word gehena and the greek myth "Hades"

i call it myth, some christians start wailing.

Somehow at different timelines, everyone believe their superstition is correct but as time has shown your religion of today is the entertainment of tomorrow.

No atheist fear any idea of hell, otherwise such a person cannot be atheistic. As a matter of fact majority of you guys are bullied into comformity with that idea

the fear of hell these atheists mention was that it kept them in theism even when they wanted out until they eventually escaped the grip of such myth that has been taught to them as truth all their life.

Affirming that most theists are there because of the fear of hell and greed of another life.

I know you believe you are doing what is right and good by trying to tell everyone that there is a place of eternal torture that will be used to punish a sin committed in a life time.

I thank you for your concern and care but i must also ask; How can you possibly love a God who is going to burn someone you care about [let alone billions of others] eternally simply because they don't believe in it or hurt it's ego.

how can you possibly justify burning people infinitely for a finite transgression, how can such barbarism make any iota of sense to you.

I cannot worship or respect such a god because such a god holds attributes of something i'd consider extremely evil and it grieves me that you can, or maybe you are bullied into such belief and worship by that monstrous sinister and barbaric idea as hell.

Fear is the boat that drives your faith and belief.

If there is indeed a god - the attributes of Yahweh would be an insult to it

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by malvisguy212: 7:30am On Aug 25, 2016
What is this thing between Atheists and hell ? Atheists are not fully come to their decision, their is insecurity in them, bottom line, if you think being an atheists will overcome the fear of hell, you are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by canDy4eva(f): 7:33am On Aug 25, 2016
U will soon hv a reason to love Jesus the Christ

2 Likes

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by MrMontella(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2016
honourhim:

To the atheists, i want to let you know that overcoming the fear of something doesnt make that thing good or non existent.For example- A serial killer has overcome the fear of killing but that doesnt make killing good (anyway atheism preaches that any thing is good if we say its good) ..
@the bolded is a big fat lie...

. A prostitute has overcome the fear/shame of prostitution but that doesnt make it good. A thief/armed robber has overcome the fear of armed robbery but it is still bad. Overcoming the fear of these things does not mean that those who engage in them have escaped the consequences.
the serial killer and his killings,,the prostitute and her prostitution,,the armed robber and his robberby..
These three things stated above each have their undeniable evidences when they occur
Bt what if i have a blog..
And then i put a create a new topic on the news section
And then told u a little boy of 3 years was caught in your country(single state)..and that that boy killed 6 million civilians...
Bt i didnt put my source of the news
and no tv station or radio station carried the news no institution carried the news..
Does that mean that such a tragedy happened?
Definitely not..its a forgery from my human imagination to gain traffic...
Thats the case of hell..

[s]In the light of the above, it is obvious that to overcome the fear of hell fire does not mean that there is no more hell fire or that you wont end up there at last if you dont repent.[/s]
wrong!

ou are only giving yourself a false hope which of course is temporary.
This can be said of christians..
They only give themselves hope of the afterlife...though they have no proof..
The hopeful thought came as a result of not being able to bear the bitter truth that humans in the end will die when their time is up..
So they came up with ideas to give hope of seeing lost(dead) ones again.

To the christians who preach the false message of no eternal torment, you are also giving yourself a false hope.You people are trying to paint a picture that will not be so scary to the unbelievers but the bible clearly stated it in various places that its an eternal punishment. Giving yourself false hope doesnt solve anything.
Any rational human will see that an Eternal punishment for finite sins is a direct contradiction of an all loving and all merciful god..

God cannot raise billions of people up from the grave on the last day just for the purpose of judging and burning them off. Some of them died thousands upon thousands of years ago. Some died in a way that is more horrible way than just being burnt off by fire. If it was about wiping them out then they are already dead and gone so no point raising them up again. They are being raised up to come and face the eternal torment. It may sound painful and wicked to the unbelievers but thats the truth.
eternal torment again..
But he is still all loving..

Nobody is stopping anybody from being a believer.
For those who claim that a loving God cannot do that, pls remember that it is clearly written in the bible that God can love. He can hate. He is a God of vengeance. He is a consuming fire etc. The bible bears records of his acts that reflects these attributes so stop giving out false image of a loving God that cannot punish sinners.
here the ideology behind the christian god is crushed by the christians themselves..
The bible claims he is all loving yet he can hate..
An all knowing god cannot have new emotions...like anger,,plain wickedness,,,
an all merciful god cannot be hellbent on lashing out vengeance..

There is no indisputable evidence for hell..it is a mind control tool..created to whip adherents of a particular religion in line..
An all loving god's religion based on fear of an eternal torment from the same all loving god...cannot exist.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by malvisguy212: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2016
Concerning our love ones in hell; the bible say in revelation 22:4 " God will wipe away Every pain and sorrow" This mean, in heaven our perspective will change and will be replace with a holy ones. And in verse 5, the bible say everything will be made new, sin will not be a factor, Everything will be in AGREEMENT with God. If you love your love ones, your focus will not be on how he will spend eternity in hell, rather how He spend the rest of His life in heaven, that's our focus. Why did I preach to you ? Why did I warn you of the danger at hand ? Because I want you to be in God perfect heaven, but if you reject this, whose fault it is ? Me ? Or God ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by MrMontella(m): 7:50am On Aug 25, 2016
johnydon22:

If there is indeed a god - the attributes of Yahweh would be an insult to it[/b]
Seconded..thats the Big truth..
How can a creator of a scientific world have little knowledge in scientific things?
I told u i created a phone...i told u i gave you the phone..
And then i tell u that if u press the up volume button while playing music that the phone will start downloading apps from playstore..?
Is that not weird enough for a rational human?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by malvisguy212: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2016
MrMontella:

Seconded..thats the Big truth..
How can a creator of a scientific world have little knowledge in scientific things?
I told u i created a phone...i told u i gave you the phone..
And then i tell u that if u press the up volume button while playing music that the phone will start downloading apps from playstore..?
Is that not weird enough for a rational human?
in other word, if we disobey God, it is God fault.
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by ifenes(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
Concerning our love ones in hell; the bible say in revelation 22:4 " God will wipe away Every pain and sorrow" This mean, in heaven our perspective will change and will be replace with a holy ones. And in verse 5, the bible say everything will be made new, sin will not be a factor, Everything will be in AGREEMENT with God. If you love your love ones, your focus will not be on how he will spend eternity in hell, rather how He spend the rest of His life in heaven, that's our focus. Why did I preach to you ? Why did I warn you of the danger at hand ? Because I want you to be in God perfect heaven, but if you reject this, whose fault it is ? Me ? Or God ?

Basically you will be brainwashed to forget your loved ones who apparently are roasting in hell. And you say this god is full of love or a manipulator?

This is exactly why religion was created. To stop the poor from murdering the rich. You are a typical example of what the brainwash has done on humanity.

4 Likes

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by wirinet(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
What is this thing between Atheists and hell ? Atheists are not fully come to their decision, their is insecurity in them, bottom line, if you think being an atheists will overcome the fear of hell, you are wrong.
And how did you know? Are you an atheist? I don't think I ever had the fear of hell, it had never made sense. How can a lake if physical fire hurt a spiritual body. How do you torture a spirit? The whole myth of hell was located in ancient Greece.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by malvisguy212: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2016
ifenes:

Basically you will be brainwashed to forget your loved who apparently are roasting in hell. And you say this god is full of love or a manipulator?

This is exactly why religion was created. To stop the poor from murdering the rich. You are a typical example of what the brainwash has done on humanity.

must you go to hell ?
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by ifenes(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
must you go to hell ?

The only time I will go to hell is to free those in hell. People inflicting misery and pain on themselves are the ones in hell. I am in heaven presently. Do you want to join me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by malvisguy212: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2016
ifenes:

The only time I will go to hell is to free those in hell. People inflicting misery and pain on themselves are the ones in hell. I am in heaven presently. Do you want to join me?
Have you free yourself ?

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by MrMontella(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
in other word, if we disobey God, it is God fault.
in otherwords i did not create the phone.
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by ifenes(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
Have you free yourself ?

I'm free from the fear of hell. Are you?

2 Likes

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by malvisguy212: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2016
ifenes:

I'm free from the fear of hell. Are you?
I don't think about hell, I even forget hell exist. if you are free from hell, then why are atheists always insult bitterly if anyone raise the topic of hell ? Why are you even here ?
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by honourhim: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

Why are you lying? The fear of hell is the major thing that scared you while you were a christian and that made you start looking for a way to discredit the bible and when you found your likes who were already in atheism you embraced them. You can claim you dont have the fear now but you had the fear as a christian and thats one of the major things that pushed you out of christianity. We constantly see atheists here and in other fora complain bitterly about roasting people for eternity. Thats the fear and they are still battling with it to expunge it from their mind but no way. You can suppress it for a while but it still comes up so keep your lies bro

oglalasioux:

Those who heard the gospel of Jesus and refused to believe him are the ones guilty of hell. Now we cant talk about those who didnt hear the gospel because God will judge them according to how they lived. THe old testament people didnt live in Jesus era but those of them who believed God and lived a good life will not go to hell. The conscience has always done his part of condemning us when we do wrong.
Now dont forget that even the Koran recognised Jesus as a prophet of God so you can never tell how much encounter your grand father had with Jesus, Only God knows so dont conclude.

And pls show me where the bible told you that God is all loving and cannot punish. You pick the one you want and use it to make your blanket condemnation. WRONG.
Again, God's judgment is about the sins you are committing, Adamic nature is the nature that makes you human and capable of sinning so stop confusing it with the sin you committed. It is the sin you committed that you are answerable to not Adam's sin.

Freewill? There is no absolute freedom anywhere in the world. God never gave us absolute freedom.

oglalasioux:

Yea only atheists are educated. Millions opon milions of believers of the bible all these past centuries and years are illiterates, You see why bible called you people fools?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by kilo4sure: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by kilo4sure: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
[quote author=malvisguy212 post=48780795]Concerning our love ones in hell; the bible say in revelation 22:4 " God will wipe away Every pain and sorrow" This mean, in heaven our perspective will change and will be replace with a holy ones. And in verse 5, the bible say everything will be made new, sin will not be a factor, Everything will be in AGREEMENT with God. If you love your love ones, your focus will not be on how he will spend eternity in hell, rather how He spend the rest of His life in heaven, that's our focus. Why did I preach to you ? Why did I warn you of the danger at hand ? Because I want you to be in God perfect heaven, but if you reject this, whose fault it is ? Me ? Or God ? [/quote
Malvisguy come on, my man, what if you have an uncle whom you admire and respect so much, he is a nice fellow, and though you have preached Jesus to him, he still doesn't believe in Christianity, he doesn't accept Christ as his lord and Savior nor does he recite any christian formula, but says that Jesus is a good man, and God forbids he dies in that state. Would he go to hell? and if he goes to hell, wouldn't you feel sad even though God promised to eventually wipe away your sorrow?
Note, l'm not saying there's no judgment for the wicked after death or that God doesn't judge sin, rather this is a bid to understand your viewpoint properly.
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by analice107: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
honourhim:
I have read several posts by atheists saying how they overcame the fear of hell fire and by so doing they conclude that no such thing as hell fire exists. Obviously they pick courage to make this claim on the background that the fear of hell fire is no more in them. Some christian organizations on their own took their message to a different level by agreeing that there is a lake of fire but that it will not burn eternally. Some others will tell you that God is so loving that he can burn people forever.

To the atheists, i want to let you know that overcoming the fear of something doesnt make that thing good or non existent.For example- A serial killer has overcome the fear of killing but that doesnt make killing good(anyway atheism preaches that any thing is good if we say its good). A prostitute has overcome the fear/shame of prostitution but that doesnt make it good. A thief/armed robber has overcome the fear of armed robbery but it is still bad. Overcoming the fear of these things does not mean that those who engage in them have escaped the consequences.
In the light of the above, it is obvious that to overcome the fear of hell fire does not mean that there is no more hell fire or that you wont end up there at last if you dont repent.You are only giving yourself a false hope which of course is temporary.

To the christians who preach the false message of no eternal torment, you are also giving yourself a false hope.You people are trying to paint a picture that will not be so scary to the unbelievers but the bible clearly stated it in various places that its an eternal punishment. Giving yourself false hope doesnt solve anything. God cannot raise billions of people up from the grave on the last day just for the purpose of judging and burning them off. Some of them died thousands upon thousands of years ago. Some died in a way that is more horrible way than just being burnt off by fire. If it was about wiping them out then they are already dead and gone so no point raising them up again. They are being raised up to come and face the eternal torment. It may sound painful and wicked to the unbelievers but thats the truth. Nobody is stopping anybody from being a believer.

True talk.
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by analice107: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
oglalasioux:

Hahahahahahahaha. Small Pikin.
Your immediate family doesn't even know you as an atheist. Nobody sabi you.

Find out who Friederick Nietzsche was and what he predicted will happen to Christianity, and the Bible, and what later happened to him.

He didn't only died raving mad, his mansion was used as a Bible Printing press. The time he predicted that no one will see a bible much less read it, passed. That's now you'll die and the Bible let will continue to impart lives.

The today's atheists are toys when it comes to the kind that Nietzsche was. But what happened to him? He went mad, died like a dog, we bought his house till today we use it to print Bibles.

Listen boy, Christianity grows better in the face of persecution.
Christianity almost died because of the ascends of persecution, it has started again, watch out.
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
One word for atheist and those who don't believe hell exist.
If you had no sin will you be afraid?
Isaiah 33:14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

Jesus came to save you but if you die like this then, you are in for the greatest shock of your life.

Yes hell exist and it was created for the devil, and the disobedient will go there because of their disobedience.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by analice107: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
johnydon22:
Hades = Greek myth

I call it myth, Everyone agrees happily.

Duat = Egyptian Myth [First underworld concept in history - in fact the very idea of Afterlife was started by the egyptains].

I call it myth everyone agrees happily.

And thus goes for every underworld myth scattered across every culture, everyone agrees it's myth.

Hell = a christian corruption of the greek word gehena and the greek myth "Hades"

i call it myth, some christians start wailing.

Somehow at different timelines, everyone believe their superstition is correct but as time has shown your religion of today is the entertainment of tomorrow.

No atheist fear any idea of hell, otherwise such a person cannot be atheistic. As a matter of fact majority of you guys are bullied into comformity with that idea

the fear of hell these atheists mention was that it kept them in theism even when they wanted out until they eventually escaped the grip of such myth that has been taught to them as truth all their life.

Affirming that most theists are there because of the fear of hell and greed of another life.

I know you believe you are doing what is right and good by trying to tell everyone that there is a place of eternal torture that will be used to punish a sin committed in a life time.

I thank you for your concern and care but i must also ask; How can you possibly love a God who is going to burn someone you care about [let alone billions of others] eternally simply because they don't believe in it or hurt it's ego.

how can you possibly justify burning people infinitely for a finite transgression, how can such barbarism make any iota of sense to you.

I cannot worship or respect such a god because such a god holds attributes of something i'd consider extremely evil and it grieves me that you can, or maybe you are bullied into such belief and worship by that monstrous sinister and barbaric idea as hell.

Fear is the boat that drives your faith and belief.

If there is indeed a god - the attributes of Yahweh would be an insult to it
It will make more sense if you post a Scripture here that's States that God created hellfire for man.
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by analice107: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
malvisguy212:
My brother you are going too far. The questions shd be;
1. were our loved ones presented with the gospel of Christ?
2. Did our loved ones receive the message or reject it?
3. Can we, because of our love for our Loved ones influence God's judgment to favour our Loved ones ?
4. Now that we are here right now presenting the gospel of Christ to our ones, are our loved ones loving us enough to receive the gospel and save us the agony of seeing them in hell?

So because they are our loved ones, God will overlook their sins and wickedness right?

Every atheist in this forum is someone's loved one. Just imagine what they say against God here, If they are this bitter against God, can you imagine what they can do to a fellow human being who hurts them, and knowing they don't have to give any account to any God? Can you?
And yet they are our loved ones, if the consequences for their acts ripens, shouldn't they reap the fruits because they are our loved ones?

The Soul that sinneth, it shall die. It doesn't matter if it were the soul of a loved one or an enemy's.
God will judge and reward everyone of us according to our deeds. Actions have consequences.

Let anyone who thinks he can use cheap blackmail to buy his way out know that it won't work.

You can't bargain with God when you are dead, It's when you are still alive.

The invitation to come to God and present your grievances is open only when still alive.

Our loved ones still have the chance to repent and avoidhellfire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by analice107: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
ifenes:

Basically you will be brainwashed to forget your loved who apparently are roasting in hell. And you say this god is full of love or a manipulator?

Aren't you someone's loved one now? Are you considering the fact that you burning in hell will hurt your other loved ones?
Na wa for people and their reasoning.
Which ever way, if you reject Christ, when you die, you die without the spirit that shd enter into heaven, so you'll remain outside and that outside is hellfire.
Ifeness, like the OP said, you can't help it. You'll go there if you don't repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by analice107: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
wirinet:

And how did you know? Are you an atheist? I don't think I ever had the fear of hell, it had never made sense. How can a lake if physical fire hurt a spiritual body. How do you torture a spirit? The whole myth of hell was located in ancient Greece.
It's not physical fire as you know fire. The fire you know consumes off whatever it comes in contact with, that fire doesn't.

And the part of you which burns there won't be this perishable body which decays or gets consumed if it comes in contact with fire.

When we resurrect, we come with an imperishable bodies. It doesn't die, it doesn't burn. It's that body which will be cast into that hell.
Get your reasoning right. Do not go into hell ignorantly.

Remember you are choosing it, no none is sending you there. That's why we are here receiving insults from you guys. You won't have any excuse.

1 Like

Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by hopefuLandlord: 4:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. Small Pikin.
Your immediate family doesn't even know you as an atheist. Nobody sabi you.

Find out who Friederick Nietzsche was and what he predicted will happen to Christianity, and the Bible, and what later happened to him.

He didn't only died raving mad, his mansion was used as a Bible Printing press. The time he predicted that no one will see a bible much less read it, passed. That's now you'll die and the Bible let will continue to impart lives.

The today's atheists are toys when it comes to the kind that Nietzsche was. But what happened to him? He went mad, died like a dog, we bought his house till today we use it to print Bibles.

Listen boy, Christianity grows better in the face of persecution.
Christianity almost died because of the ascends of persecution, it has started again, watch out.

How did most of the twelve disciples who believed in Yahweh and Jesus fare?

https://www.nairaland.com/3014335/how-12-apostles-jesus-christ
Re: Overcoming The Fear Of Hell FIRE: A Response To Atheists And Their Likes by analice107: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

How did most of the twelve disciples who believed in Yahweh and Jesus fare?
https://www.nairaland.com/3014335/how-12-apostles-jesus-christ
I wish I was talking to you, but am not. So, move along.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Fast? / How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed / Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.