Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Took Daughter For Vaccination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mark Zuckerberg Took Daughter For Vaccination (712 Views)

Man Raises Alarm Over Alleged Vaccination Of Babies With Expired Drugs At UCH Ib / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / Meningitis Vaccination Ongoing In Zamfara State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Took Daughter For Vaccination by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
He shared this photo yesterday with the caption "doctors visit, vacination."

Have you done the same? this goes a long way to show the importance of vaccinations in the life of all infants, put aside sentiments and ridiculous traditional believes, "my mother inlaw say", "my own mother say!"... oh please do the right thing. God bless you and give you a healthy family.

Another thing that caught my attention is the simple dress code of mark to the hospital, I mean a guy worth over 35billion US dollars, no gold watches, blinks round his neck, and that polo...hmmm! Nigeria youths...una don see!

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Took Daughter For Vaccination by StarboyMichael(m): 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Blessing of fatherhood, I remember taking my son for OPV.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Took Daughter For Vaccination by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
StarboyMichael:
Blessing of fatherhood, I remember taking my son for OPV.
great is that responsibility

@ poster below me, ban de hungry you?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Took Daughter For Vaccination by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
mark Zuckerberg have being an inspiration to me recently....so humble and down to earth...he is even donating 99% of his money to humanity...how many nigerians can do this?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Took Daughter For Vaccination by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 11, 2016
kingcity:
mark Zuckerberg have being an inspiration to me recently....so humble and down to earth...he is even donating 99% of his money to humanity...how many nigerians can do this?
not living larvish, hence donating his wealth is the peak of it all... what a personality!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Pass Without Typing ''I Reject" / Are Nigerian Nurses Really Nurses? / Herbal Cure For Hiv/ Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.