Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion (37374 Views)

Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! / Throwback Photo Of The Mo'hit All Star Crew!!! / E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Houseofglam7(f): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
God punish poverty!!!
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by lomodele(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
Am I d only one seeing dat dey are standing on money in the third pix
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by justjify(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Estimable(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
costandi:
With all your money, you no ft buy beta bleaching cream angry angry
Make hatred no kill u ooo
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by fabulousk8(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Make them flex up jo!! Them work for am$
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by costandi(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
Estimable:

Make hatred no kill u ooo
haha..twarted minds. Just saying the obvious.

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by assana: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
na wa E-money now trending everywhere,#checkmy profilesignature#
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by IJOBA2: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
SpaceTour:
Anambra born E-money. Kool! cool
MUMU WHEN YOU GO GET SENSE CHINO
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by SpaceTour: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
Haba, what is wrong in my comment? Is E-money not from the People's Republic of Anambra?

IJOBA2:
MUMU WHEN YOU GO GET SENSE CHINO
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by scarr: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
costandi:
Look at ur arm like ure telling urself waka, now look at d same hand telling the floor waka, are they d same colour

Now look at ur laps and your legs, are they the same colour?

I doubt the above and if im right then i dont need to tell you ur ass and brain are the same colour

#stoplooking for faults in other people, like you dare say it in his front undecided undecided

*modified
See whos talking sef, just look at ur neck and face in your own DP need i say more undecided undecided
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by costandi(m): 11:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
scarr:

Look at ur arm like ure telling urself waka, now look at d same hand telling the floor waka, are they d same colour

Now look at ur laps and your legs, are they the same colour?

I doubt the above and if im right then i dont need to tell you ur ass and brain are the same colour

#stoplooking for faults in other people, like you dare say it in his front undecided undecided
Haha.. What will happen if I say it to his face?

I understand ur point oga. But, avoid sentiments isn't there a sharp difference between his arm/hand area and his face. Atleast his forearm should atleast have a close complexion to his face, mine is even fairer than my face.

No hard feeling, I was just trolling.

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:25am On Jan 11, 2016
costandi:
Just look at your own face and neck, what an irony.
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by scarr: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2016
costandi:

Haha.. What will happen if I say it to his face?

I understand ur point oga. But, avoid sentiments isn't there a sharp difference between his arm/hand area and his face. Atleast his forearm should atleast have a close complexion to his face, mine is even fairer than my face.

No hard feeling, I was just trolling.

lol it better be just that o

to be honest there is no serious difference, dont forget this people use makeup, powder foundation and d rest cheesy
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 11, 2016
How does e-money make his money? how did he become so rich ?
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by ojnnaco(m): 5:13am On Jan 11, 2016
this crew too much joor... only E money be like all mavin crew combined
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by adellam16(f): 5:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
Five star crew members where spotted at a wedding today ..
The rock in their different attires,almost similar
And. Mehn,the glow..

Cc

Lalasticlala
e money didn't wear sometin new. Exactly how I pictured him to dress. At least he dresses better than kcee
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by 1miccza: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2016
So they are just 5-star? Mttttchew!! Thought they were like 15 star or about 25 star.
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Brymo:
TbhTbh, EFCC should investigate dis guys

Because them were agbada?
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Ddy(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2016
emmanuel596:
Who ddey don help

Guy go hustle,no dey wait for who go come help u. U can equally make it n help someone
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by Onyejemechimere(m): 6:47am On Jan 11, 2016
DRIFTyKING:
Lalasticlala FP
Uncle lala

http://otownloaded.com has not been launched...15th is the date.....
But already making impact...
Always visit http://otownloaded.com after its launching....
The track down every celebrity down to their bedroom...
We always deliver....

Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by tomdon(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2016
where did this guy get this money.
Re: E-money And His Five Star Crew Spotted At An Occasion by bluice2(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
edlion57:
Der are rich but der dressing is not ok for me

Buh they'll still remain rich. . . . . grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) / Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) / 5 Lessons learnt From Davido And Portable In Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.