Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) (37498 Views)

Jude Okoye, His Wife Ify And Children On Christmas Day (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 8:45pm On May 30, 2021
Music executive, Jude Okoye and his wife, Ify have welcomed their third child. - a baby boy, IgbereTV reports.

Jude Okoye shared photos and video of the baby via his Instagram handle with the caption;

"The Prince is here! Ethan Jidenna Okoye 6th May 2021. @ifyokoye1"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfstI8lpaK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Announcing the news of her new baby on her Instagram handle, Ify Okoye wrote;

"Sent straight from heaven
Came an angel for me to love
To hold and rock and kiss good night
To wrap my arms around real tight.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
When you were born, you filled my heart with pride,
And I was overcome by the joy I felt inside.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
As I held you in my arms that very first day, I knew I would never let any harm come your way.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
With your tiny little hands and tiny little feet,
Every time I look at you, my heart skips a beat.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I love you Ethan Jidenna Okoye..
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Our baby Boy is here and I can’t keep calm @judeengees"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPfqhqyLvAR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The couple already have two daughters together.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aWdF-oGCD8

16 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Rekhi(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2021
Cutie...May ur existence be blessed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Bbass1990(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2021
Seeing a new born baby sleep is a beauty to behold.....the first pics.
You shall live to fulfill destiny.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:54pm On May 30, 2021
undecided
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by michlins(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2021
marveangel:
Babies are always so cute, how some of them grow up to become ugly modafker is beyond my understanding
being ugly isn't a problem.

Imagine how innocent our politicians look when they were born and then imagine the wickedness they create daily

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2021
fine baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2021
to born dey hungry me.

I want to change. I want to attract a woman I would take care of.

but economy is bad.

na buhari cause am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:09am On May 31, 2021
Congratulations to them

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2021
���� � ��� ��� ��� ���� ���� ���� ������ ����� � ��� ������� �������
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by OjiugoT(f): 10:09am On May 31, 2021
Congratulations to the Okoye's.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by rawtouch: 10:09am On May 31, 2021
congratulations
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Adnabh(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2021
Wow cute

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by olaolulazio(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2021
Wow!!!
He's so cute.
Lovely name too.

Congratulations to the Okoyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 10:10am On May 31, 2021
Congratulations to them...the baby is so cute
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Nint23design: 10:10am On May 31, 2021
shocked
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 31, 2021
wahoo congrats..
see how the baby fresh

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by design106: 10:10am On May 31, 2021
cheesy
Congrats to them.
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11am On May 31, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b]: Welcome to this beautiful world handsome Bobo.

Congratulations to the Okoyes.

Babies are just so cute...... kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 10:11am On May 31, 2021
Very lovely eyes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by Ubong2222222222(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2021
Welcome baby
Re: Jude Okoye And Wife, Ify Welcome Their Third Child - A Baby Boy (Photos) by benweezy: 10:13am On May 31, 2021
Blessed family

God please pick my call shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: The 'Genius' Steps Kemen Can Take To Clean Up His Image / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary / Kemi Afolabi Loses Her Pregnancy As Thugs Attack Her In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.