Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army (28637 Views)

Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. / Boko Haram: Army Arrest Two Officers For Sabotage / Boko Haram: Army Chief Renames Operation In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by saaedlee: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Rutheby:
It's not about the news. What sense does it make if after jubiliating, a series of havoc occurs thereafter? I respect ur contribution tho but u should also know that everybody is entitled to his/her opinion.
Guess, you stated clearly your opinion in your opener?
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by Ahmeduana(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
saaedlee:
Children of hate will soon flood this thread with trash, not minding the fact that this only means their structure has completely been reduced. The US significantly reducing terror attacks on home soil doesn't mean that pockets of attacks don't happen once in a blue moon.
#HateItOrLoveIt

I have served and I am still serving this country in capacities best imagined, hearing such statements is only but good news. Before you guys quote me a million times, Go enlist and stop hiding behind a system.
BASKET MOUTH DON START TO LEAK AGAIN OOO!
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by UrbanMystique: 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
kekakuz:
V
You call others children of hate but your sentiments is hoozing
. Going by your analysis then we must give Gej kiddos because he made sure all territories were reclaimed.
But I must fault the current administration for playing politics with this issue and this further buttress the point Gej made when he said " can't you see some people are calling the shots"
Indeed some people were calling the shots. If you go opp the force headquarters in Abuja, you will see a large billboard saying vote APC to defeat bokoaram.
Personally am glad peace is finding it's way back to the North East but you cannot say the war is won if your cannot provide Shekau and bring Back our Girls.
pile of crap
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by sdeensquare(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
sayyid:
THE Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, has said that the war against Boko Haram in the North-East has been won and urged his men to sustain the victory.
Buratai promised that the Nigerian Army would remain vigilant and ready to contend with new strategies that might be adopted by the terrorist group.
The army chief made this remark on Saturday while laying the foundation stone for the new Brigade headquarters complex at the 2 Brigade in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.
Describing the current military operations in the North-East as critical, Buratai commended the soldiers for their commitment towards the onslaught against terrorists.
He said, “The North-East operation is critical at this stage. The terrorists have been defeated. These criminals may rear their ugly heads through other means. We will continue to maintain vigilance.
Buratai explained that the Federal Government would not relent in giving special attention to the welfare of military personnel.
Expressing satisfaction in the commitment to duty the 2 Brigade personnel, he pointed out that the Nigerian army had always been celebrated globally for its high level of professionalism and discipline.
The army chief urged soldiers to continue to maintain the high level of discipline they were known for, even as he commended the brigade for its effort in fighting oil theft in the Niger Delta region.
Promising that government will give attention to the medical needs of military personnel, Buratai added that the Nigerian Army would not fail to tackle the problem of accommodation in all the barracks across the country.
Apart from inspecting an ongoing five-bedroom block project embarked upon by his office, Buratai also spoke with wives of soldiers in the barracks and pledged Federal Government’s commitment towards improving their welfare.
www.punchng.com/weve-won-war-against-boko-haram-army/

VICTORY? Chibok girls nko?
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by saaedlee: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ahmeduana:

BASKET MOUTH DON START TO LEAK AGAIN OOO!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by Abagworo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
Rutheby:
I'll believe when I stop reading of bomb blast in Nigeria

Bombing is not same as field battle. Anybody can bomb.

1 Like

Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by Sufdavinci(m): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
kekakuz:
V
You call others children of hate but your sentiments is hoozing
. Going by your analysis then we must give Gej kiddos because he made sure all territories were reclaimed.
But I must fault the current administration for playing politics with this issue and this further buttress the point Gej made when he said " can't you see some people are calling the shots"
Indeed some people were calling the shots. If you go opp the force headquarters in Abuja, you will see a large billboard saying vote APC to defeat bokoaram.
Personally am glad peace is finding it's way back to the North East but you cannot say the war is won if your cannot provide Shekau and bring Back our Girls.

My question is simple. Under which regime did the Nigerian army lost control of 22 local govt?
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by biltem: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
sayyid:
THE Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, has said that the war against Boko Haram in the North-East has been won and urged his men to sustain the victory.
Buratai promised that the Nigerian Army would remain vigilant and ready to contend with new strategies that might be adopted by the terrorist group.
The army chief made this remark on Saturday while laying the foundation stone for the new Brigade headquarters complex at the 2 Brigade in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.
Describing the current military operations in the North-East as critical, Buratai commended the soldiers for their commitment towards the onslaught against terrorists.
He said, “The North-East operation is critical at this stage. The terrorists have been defeated. These criminals may rear their ugly heads through other means. We will continue to maintain vigilance.
Buratai explained that the Federal Government would not relent in giving special attention to the welfare of military personnel.
Expressing satisfaction in the commitment to duty the 2 Brigade personnel, he pointed out that the Nigerian army had always been celebrated globally for its high level of professionalism and discipline.
The army chief urged soldiers to continue to maintain the high level of discipline they were known for, even as he commended the brigade for its effort in fighting oil theft in the Niger Delta region.
Promising that government will give attention to the medical needs of military personnel, Buratai added that the Nigerian Army would not fail to tackle the problem of accommodation in all the barracks across the country.
Apart from inspecting an ongoing five-bedroom block project embarked upon by his office, Buratai also spoke with wives of soldiers in the barracks and pledged Federal Government’s commitment towards improving their welfare.

Good to hear that. But where are the chibok girls. Without them dead or alive, we cannot believe that the war has been won in any form.
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by Rutheby(f): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
saaedlee:

Guess, you stated clearly your opinion in your opener?
I don't have to. Cos I didn't agree with u doesn't mean I'm a trashy.
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Good.
GOD bless N.A
GOD bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by kekakuz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sufdavinci:

My question is simple. Under which regime did the Nigerian army lost control of 22 local govt?
u Der your mummy's regime
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by chizpim(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Nigeria army has won the shittes not boko haram....
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by persius555(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Can we have picnic in sambisa forest now?

1 Like

Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by sdeensquare(m): 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
It's true.
I was there this morning when the Nigerian Army Killed 1 million Boko Haram members and also captured their leader Shekau alive.

Buhari is the best president in the world.

1 million? STFU! how many are d citizens of NIGERIA sef ? if 1 million of us was killed as a terrorist

#Lai muhammed
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by saaedlee: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Rutheby:
I don't have to. Cos I didn't agree with u doesn't mean I'm a trashy.
Duly noted, next time; I'd rather you make your opinion(comment) than attacking "personally" someone who exercised his "right" to having an opinion.
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by coolexy2: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
It's true.
I was there this morning when the Nigerian Army Killed 1 million Boko Haram members and also captured their leader Shekau alive.

Nigerian..abaa
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by DonBobes(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
In your dream ??
What about the new bombs and guns Buhari just bought for his Boko Haram boys ??

You mean say them no go test am next week ??

Go and get enliated into d army & do ur part to change events for goos and stop complaining!
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by IJOBA2: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
saaedlee:
Children of hate will soon flood this thread with trash, not minding the fact that this only means their structure has completely been reduced. The US significantly reducing terror attacks on home soil doesn't mean that pockets of attacks don't happen once in a blue moon.
#HateItOrLoveIt

I have served and I am still serving this country in capacities best imagined, hearing such statements is only but good news. Before you guys quote me a million times, Go enlist and stop hiding behind a system.
angry

Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by abokikhalifa: 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
In your dream ??
What about the new bombs and guns Buhari just bought for his Boko Haram boys ??

You mean say them no go test am next week ??
Be honest...... Which side are you............
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by anigold(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
saaedlee:
#HateItOrLoveIt

please check the meaning of "won" then you will know that the military is talking bullshit..

won the war but boko haram is killing with ease..
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by suxkill: 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
It's true.

Lmao!

Bros na me and you dey there!

Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by ari3l(f): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
sdeensquare:

VICTORY? Chibok girls nko?

Are you even sure that Chibok girls story existed? By now those girls would have been Fúcked to oblivion. They are not coming back if really something like that happened.

1 Like

Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by anigold(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Addicted2Women:
It's true.

choi sarcasm of the day.. this is classic.. lol..
no The army caught 11 million boko haram suspects and shekau was drag on the floor like a ram... lol
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Smartsyn:
The army should allow us be the judge to that.

You cannot be the defence counsel and also the Judge, you'll definitely win the case.
Their Master, BUHARI has taught them Legal Impunity.
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by Sufdavinci(m): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
kekakuz:
u Der your mummy's regime

The truth is always bitter. If Jonathan govt was serious with the fight against boko haram, Nigeria wouldn't have been in this position today.

Jonathan only realised that dat he is losing to Buhari and dats y he masterminded d six weeks fight to reclaim towns from BH.

what took him so long? at wat point did he realised how important it is to defeat terrorism?
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by hollywater: 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
The War has been won,at the same time you are asking your boys to be vigilant of the new strategies the boko haram might use again.
Automatically, you have not won the War my Man.
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by anigold(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
saaedlee:

I am one and have served this country in a capacity you can't imagine. Go and enlist or join a paramilitary force, then you'll know that it is good news hearing such news
whether you join boys scout abi girls brigade or man o war all na paramilitary..
it can only be a good news if its true but we all know its just cheap lies...
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by donk552(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ok nah, am waitin
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by Isaacflow(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2016
Well we pray so if they have finally put an end to boko haram
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by ezera(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
#Comedians
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by leanalyst: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
sayyid:
I hate to hear these stories or reports. I don't know if these people are blood thirsty. Anytime they make these statements, these BH end up striking & its innocent people that end up dead. If they have won the war, let them keep it amongst themselves and keep up the good work.
Re: We've Won War Against Boko Haram - Army by anigold(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sufdavinci:

The truth is always bitter. If Jonathan govt was serious with the fight against boko haram, Nigeria wouldn't have been in this position today.

Jonathan only realised that dat he is losing to Buhari and dats y he masterminded d six weeks fight to reclaim towns from BH.

what took him so long? at wat point did he realised how important it is to defeat terrorism?

bros even lie lai Mohammed is not saying this anymore stop campaigning for apc,make una begin work the wonders wey una been de boast/lie during election...

its like a man who boast he can deal with a lady on bed mercilessly only for the monkey to have zero erection during the actual show... lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Get Your Records Straight- Niger Delta Avengers / Garba Umar Durbunde Kidnapped / Dasukigate: We Spent ₦2.2 Billion On Prayers Against Boko Haram - Adariko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.