Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Africans are Demonic In Nature. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans are Demonic In Nature. (4144 Views)

Frenchman: "Africans Are Murderers, Criminals, Fraudsters In Suit" / Ipob Are Demonic, We Can’t Be Part Of Them – Ijaw Youths / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mekaboy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2016
I know we were taken away as slaves and that is wicked of the white man. But when I begin to look at how we blacks especially Africans treat ourselves, I begin to wonder if what we suffered as slaves was a punishment for our crimes.

The white man was created with people and land, the black man was created with land people and natural resources.

The people that had only land and people came and took from the black man and transformed their land into a mini heaven.

The same black man whose people and resources were used to develop the white man's land will sell their resources to the white man, take the money they got from it and return it to the white man to buy property in their land.

The more blessed we are with resources the more it becomes a curse to us.

I begin to wonder what is our problem, is it the colour of our skin? I say if it is thr colour of our skin, how come we excel when we go over to white man's land?

I discovered that it is the colour of our heart that is our problem. So much darkness and evil, our heart is bitter and dry. No drop of compassion.

I look at Nigeria, a country drowning in crime, falling oil prices, unemployment, economic hardship etc. Yet they will rather watch their citizens suffer than improve the economy.

I know you must wonder where I am going with this. I am referring to the reason demolishion of the o shod market which is the hight of wickedness by the lagos state government.

Let us first look at the economic impact of their action. Naira was sourced from Nigeria, converted to dollars, used to import things into Nigeria. These items were suppose to be sold and money circulate round the economy. The money grows with time and is possibly used for import or production.

But out of the wickedness in the heart of the black man, the lagos state govt will rather have those items imported burnt and destroyed. That money that was suppose to grow and circulate, they rather kill that money and make sure it's is wasted.

Now look at the level of unemployment, crime and hardship the lagos state govt will rather have than see smiles on the faces of traders after a days trade.

They say they want to beautify lagos, I ask at what expense? Do you put the environment before the people or the people before the environment?

It is funny how we make life miserable for Nigerians and say we are building infrastructure. Infrastructure for who I ask?

What use are the roads when armed robbers won't let you use it.

When the govt what's to gain, they tell you that this is how things are done in the developed countries. But when it's time to carter for the citizens they realise we are a 3rd world nation.

The forget that the developed countries they imitate, that they put the welfare of their citizens first. They give affordable health care, social welfare, loans to businesses etc. When the citizens and comfortable and busy they can tax them to build infrastructure.

Here our government is demonic. They let you hustle for yourself to raise capital. While u r raising capital they tax you left right and center. When u finally raise capital to establish a business they come to tax your business. When they see that business is becoming stable and about to grow, they come and destroy it. The tears of the citizens give our govt and orgasm.

Am I saying the govt should not have demolished oshodi marker? NO, but the approach to the demolishion is evil.

A reasonable govt before demolishion will first count the number of shops in oshodi to be demolished. Then use these number of shops to prepare a new location.

Ensure that the cost of acquiring the new shops will be affordable for the occupants of oshodi, even if it means splitting the payment for 30 years.

Now they say their were given 21 days notice.While other govts in the world will be planning to improve the life of their citizens in the new year to come, the govt of lagos is planning evil for its citizens and can't wait to see the tears on their faces for the new year.

You lock up the market with their goods in it, then you demolish the market without giving them access to their goods? only the devil does that.

You can tell me they were informed and they did not listen. I will tell you we are Nigerians and hardship has made us desperate and unable to concentrate.

How would I have demolished that market if I was the lagos govt.?

After my relocation notice has expired, I would come with the bulldozer and police and threaten to demolish.

Of course the traders will plead, after much pleading I will give them 2 weeks grace. By 2 weeks anyone who is still in the market will have him or herself to blame.

But the joy of the demonic govt is in watching the goods of the helpless traders destroyed while they weep. It is more important to the govt to see the people weep than the rebuilding of oshodi.

It is only a demonic blood sucking govt that treats it's people like lagos has treated these traders.

Now tell me, those goods destroyed how will the money return to our economy? It'd like going to the bank to withdraw money and burn it. People withdrew money from the bank and lagos state govt burnt it. After they say we are poor. Why won't we be poor when we burn money that should grow?

They claim they want the happiness of the masses yet they celebrate at their tears.

Fashola would spend 78m to re brand a personal website. That is over $300k . A poor African country spends over $300k dollars on the personal website of a governor, yet the countries we borrow from can't afford it.

78 million would have empowered over 150 unemployed youths with 500k each to become enteprenurs. Yet a poor broke black African nation will spend such an amount of money on an individual website.

I wonder what the white men we borrow from think about us when they see how we spend the borrowed money and come back for more.

We borrow and instead of the lives of the citizens to get better, our blood sucking govt makes it worse for them.

All those who made sure that these traders start their year in tears, the almighty God will know how to make them cry this year too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by divinehand2003(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
The black man has a black mentality that blackens his actions thereby darkening his world negatively.

3 Likes

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mekaboy(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
divinehand2003:
The black man has a black mentality that blackens his actions thereby darkening his world negatively.

It's really a pity.
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by DaBullIT(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
You talk about black man being demonic

I thought you meant Africa in general

Good guise though cos all i see is lamentation about Shops that were demolished

Why are you people always afraid of change

What is the reason why you prefer shackles to real shops

It was done in Ibadan, Oyo state , It was done in Osun state , It was done in Lagos some years back and from what i see , those demolitions paved way for something better

Must you complain ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mekaboy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
DaBullIT:
You talk about black man being demonic

I thought you meant Africa in general

Good guise though cos all i see is lamentation about Shops that were demolished

Why are you people always afraid of change

What is the reason why you prefer shackles to real shops

It was done in Ibadan, Oyo state , It was done in Osun state , It was done in Lagos some years back and from what i see , those demolitions paved way for something better

Must you complain ?

Stop being insensitive. Today it's the traders and your not affected, 2 morow it could be your area.

what kind of change will deny the people access to their goods?

4 Likes

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Rossikk(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
mekaboy:
I know we were taken away as slaves and that is wicked of the white man. But when I begin to look at how we blacks especially Africans treat ourselves, I begin to wonder if what we suffered as slaves was a punishment for our crimes.

The white man was created with people and land, the black man was created with land people and natural resources.

The people that had only land and people came and took from the black man and transformed their land into a mini heaven.

The same black man whose people and resources were used to develop the white man's land will sell their resources to the white man, take the money they got from it and return it to the white man to buy property in their land.

I begin to wonder what is our problem, is it the colour of our skin? I say if it is thr colour of our skin, how come we excel when we go over to white man's land?

I discovered that it is the colour of our heart that is our problem. So much darkness and evil, our heart is bitter and dry. No drop of compassion.

I look at Nigeria, a country drowning in crime, falling oil prices, unemployment, economic hardship etc. Yet they will rather watch their citizens suffer than improve the economy.

I know you must wonder where I am going with this. I am referring to the reason demolishion of the o shod market which is the hight of wickedness by the lagos state government.

Let us first look at the economic impact of their action. Naira was sourced from Nigeria, converted to dollars, used to import things into Nigeria. These items were suppose to be sold and money circulate round the economy. The money grows with time and is possibly used for import or production.

But out of the wickedness in the heart of the black man, the lagos state govt will rather have those items imported burnt and destroyed. That money that was suppose to grow and circulate, they rather kill that money and make sure it's is wasted.

Now look at the level of unemployment, crime and hardship the lagos state govt will rather have than see smiles on the faces of traders after a days trade.

They say they want to beautify lagos, I ask at what expense? Do you put the environment before the people or the people before the environment?

It is funny how we make life miserable for Nigerians and say we are building infrastructure. Infrastructure for who I ask?

When the govt what's to gain, they tell you that this is how things are done in the developed countries. But when it's time to carter for the citizens they realise we are a 3rd world nation.

The forget that the developed countries they imitate, that they put the welfare of their citizens first. They give affordable health care, social welfare, loans to businesses etc. When the citizens and comfortable and busy they can tax them to build infrastructure.

Here our government is demonic. They let you hustle for yourself to raise capital. While u r raising capital they tax you left right and center. When u finally raise capital to establish a business they come to tax your business. When they see that business is becoming stable and about to grow, they come and destroy it. The tears of the citizens give our govt and orgasm.

Am I saying the govt should not have demolished oshodi marker? NO, but the approach to the demolishion is evil.

A reasonable govt before demolishion will first count the number of shops in oshodi to be demolished. Then use these number of shops to prepare a new location.

Ensure that the cost of acquiring the new shops will be affordable for the occupants of oshodi, even if it means splitting the payment for 30 years.

Now they say their were given 21 days notice.While other govts in the world will be planning to improve the life of their citizens in the new year to come, the govt of lagos is planning evil for its citizens and can't wait to see the tears on their faces for the new year.

You lock up the market with their goods in it, then you demolish the market without giving them access to their goods? only the devil does that.

You can tell me they were informed and they did not listen. I will tell you we are Nigerians and hardship has made us desperate and unable to concentrate.

After my relocation notice has expired, I would come with the bulldozer and police and threaten to demolish.

Of course the traders will plead, after much pleading I will give them 2 weeks grace. By 2 weeks anyone who is still in the market will have him or herself to blame.

But the joy of the demonic govt is in watching the goods of the helpless traders destroyed while they weep. It is more important to the govt to see the people weep than the rebuilding of oshodi.

It is only a demonic blood sucking govt that treats it's people like lagos has treated these traders.

Now tell me, those goods destroyed how will the money return to our economy? It'd like going to the bank to withdraw money and burn it. People withdrew money from the bank and lagos state govt burnt it. After they say we are poor. Why won't we be poor when we burn money that should grow?

They claim they want the happiness of the masses yet they celebrate at their tears.

Fashola would spend 78m to re brand a personal website. That is over $300k . A poor African country spends over $300k dollars on the personal website of a governor, yet the countries we borrow from can't afford it.

78 million would have empowered over 150 unemployed youths with 500k each to become enteprenurs. Yet a poor broke black African nation will spend such an amount of money on an individual website.

I wonder what the white men we borrow from think about us when they see how we spend the borrowed money and come back for more.

We borrow and instead of the lives of the citizens to get better, our blood sucking govt makes it worse for them.

All those who made sure that these traders start their year in tears, the almighty God will know how to make them cry this year too.

Your problem is you're jobless. If you had something reasonable to do in your life, you wouldn't find time to be writing this ......trash.

Why not be like INNOSON, a man who looked around himself, saw a need for locally made vehicles, and began producing them?

He is black like you. Maybe even blacker. But unlike you, he lacks inferiority complex and a negative outlook.

Take a leaf from him.

9 Likes

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by DaBullIT(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
It's like you didn't read maybe you didn't understand my previous comment

Nobody is denying anybody their goods , they were warned, about 3 months notice, but as usual thinking nothing works in Nigeria they went head with the non challant attitude

I was there when Gate , Ibadan was demolished, Iwo road as well

I was there when some parts of Osogbo and Ilesha were demolished, It's my Job to be there , I did not participate though

My point being those places are better now , You are talking as if the market demolished is basically IBO MARKET , what about the Yorubas there ? and the Hausas ? You are the one being insensitive and spreading hate

Good night , no more quotes , thanks and God bless

mekaboy:

Stop being insensitive. Today it's the traders and your not affected, 2 morow it could be your area.

4 Likes

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mekaboy(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2016
DaBullIT:
It's like you didn't read maybe you didn't understand my previous comment

Nobody is denying anybody their goods , they were warned, about 3 months notice, but as usual thinking nothing works in Nigeria they went head with the non challant attitude

I was there when Gate , Ibadan was demolished, Iwo road as well

I was there when some parts of Osogbo and Ilesha were demolished, It's my Job to be there , I did not participate though

My point being those places are better now , You are talking as if the market demolished is basically IBO MARKET , what about the Yorubas there ? and the Hausas ? You are the one being insensitive and spreading hate

Good night , no more quotes , thanks and God bless

No wonder u support the demolition because u feel I am representing a tribe . No ethnic group was mentioned in my post.
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mekaboy(m): 12:10am On Jan 11, 2016
Rossikk:

Your problem is you're jobless. If you had something reasonable to do in your life, you wouldn't find time to be writing this ......trash.

Why not be like INNOSON, a man who looked around himself, saw a need for locally made vehicles, and began producing them?

He is black like you. Maybe even blacker. But unlike you, he lacks inferiority complex and a negative outlook.

Take a leaf from him.

What has Innoson got to do with intentionally destroying pples source of livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2016
Rossikk:

Take a leaf from him.

You're 1 of the few reasonable Igbo guys I respect on NL. Your patriotic spirit is inspiring and I get this overwhelming sense of elation each time I read your comments in defending the black race & fostering unity among us - You're a Natural Born Leader!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Marcelini(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2016
Lol! The lamentations of a one Nigerian Igbo man.

Aka nwebedi ife unu fuu, with time, all those selfish reasons and possessions/ investments you lots think you have in SW and North that make you lots to scream one Nigeria, will be carefully stripped off you by your fellow Nigerians from the West and North, you will be so much embittered that you will never find a voice to shout one Nigeria ever in your life again.

This is only the beginning of your pains and lamentations, we can only watch you from a distance, you will soon see and understand why many Igbos became anti Nigerian, you are just a learner, keep learning, this is just the beginning. "Igwe nine naje n'uzu".

1 Like

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by itstpia8: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2016
oh jeez, what now.
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mekaboy(m): 12:59am On Jan 11, 2016
Marcelini:
Lol! The lamentations of a one Nigerian Igbo man.

Aka nwebedi ife unu fuu, with time, all those selfish reasons and possessions/ investments you lots think you have in SW and North that make you lots to scream one Nigeria, will be carefully stripped off you by your fellow Nigerians from the West and North, you will be so much embittered that you will never find a voice to shout one Nigeria ever in your life again.

This is only the beginning of your pains and lamentations, we can only watch you from a distance, you will soon see and understand why many Igbos became anti Nigerian, you are just a learner, keep learning, this is just the beginning. "Igwe nine naje n'uzu".

This is not about igbo but the insensitivity of the govt to the pains of the citizens.
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Marcelini(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2016
mekaboy:

This is not about igbo but the insensitivity of the govt to the pains of the citizens.

Keep telling yourself that. grin
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mysteriousman(m): 7:22am On Jan 11, 2016
Some Nigerians no get sense at all
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Chubhie: 7:38am On Jan 11, 2016
Nigeria is still in her dark age. perhaps, it might take her a thousand years to get things right.
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Chubhie: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2016
mekaboy:

you raised fantastic points. but unfortunately, attempts will be made to deflect,dilute and then kill you the bearer of this gospel of Truth and Justice.
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by tsdarkside(m): 7:52am On Jan 11, 2016
mekaboy:

grin grin grin grin grin......this is our nature...if you don like it,change your color,who cares....... grin grin grin grin.....god created us like this....yea we messed up...we were punished and giving a instruction book...remember..??...ten commandments.? grin grin grin

apply it and everything will be just fine.. grin grin grin..

cheerup...its not that bad..... grin grin grin grin grin grin..."always look on he bright side of life"...
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Chubhie: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Rossikk:

Take a leaf from him.

You must be the tozo of the century for thinking everyone must be innoson. Do you even know a thousand innoson doing apprenticeship in that oshodi that their dreams has been shattered? had innoson been given this baptism of fire do you honestly think he would still be here?

Do you even care to know how innoson is barely managing to stay afloat today? have you ever invested your money in nigeria and tried running it without political contacts? Don't push me to say things to you.
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by omenka(m): 8:03am On Jan 11, 2016
mekaboy:

Did you just say your parents are demonic in nature? Or are they whites

2 Likes

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by omenka(m): 8:06am On Jan 11, 2016
Rossikk:

Take a leaf from him.

If you don't find this poster on a thread like this, then it's not worth its salt.

The most ferocious defender of the black race ever liveth. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Rossikk(m): 8:18am On Jan 11, 2016
mekaboy:

What has Innoson got to do with intentionally destroying pples source of livelihood.

A lot. Where you perceive others 'destroying', you counter that by 'building'. Not by pestering people online about how inferior you think you are, or how ''demonic'' you think your race is. Look at Bill Gates. A couple of decades ago, he looked around and noticed that even though we were in the computer age, those huge machines were restricted in their relevance and application to ordinary people. Instead of bemoaning the uselessness of the white race, he decided to come up with a solution, known today as the personal computer (desktop). Or look at Dangote. In the 1980s the man looked around and saw that we were importing so much cement. He figured that if he could set up local production, he'd help reduce the price of cement, while earning a fortune in the process. This is exactly what happened, and today, Nigeria is a net exporter of cement, and Dangote, the richest African alive. So you see, you correct the world's ills by building, contributing something tangible. Not this racial nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by DaBullIT(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
mekaboy:

No wonder u support the demolition because u feel I am representing a tribe . No ethnic group was mentioned in my post.

I wasn't born last night , i have read series of complaints, topics and comments saying Ibos were targeted and i just skimmed through your posts , looks like i was right , but i can tell you are not the hothead type , so keep airing your views and keep an open mind for comments, every body has a different perspective of looking at things
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mekaboy(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Rossikk:

A lot. Where you perceive others 'destroying', you counter that by 'building'. Not by pestering people online about how inferior you think you are, or how ''demonic'' you think your race is. Look at Bill Gates. A couple of decades ago, he looked around and noticed that even though we were in the computer age, those huge machines were restricted in their relevance and application to ordinary people. Instead of bemoaning the uselessness of the white race, he decided to come up with a solution, known today as the personal computer (desktop). Or look at Dangote. In the 1980s the man looked around and saw that we were importing so much cement. He figured that if he could set up local production, he'd help reduce the price of cement, while earning a fortune in the process. This is exactly what happened, and today, Nigeria is a net exporter of cement, and Dangote, the richest African alive. So you see, you correct the world's ills by building, contributing something tangible. Not this racial nonsense.

Using dangote and bill gates as an example is an oxymoron. It is hypocritical and also supports my claims of the wickedness of our govt. The govt of United states support start ups and did not demolish the garage where bill gates started.

Dangote on the other hand is where he is today because he took advantage of the same wickedness of the govt that I lament about.

Which country that cares about their citizens will destroy the businesses of others to support an individual?

How can a country of over 170million ban every other citizen from importing products that one man imports?

The same wicked and blood sucking govt who should encourage competition to drive growth in the country will rather destroy other people's business.

What type of govt will destroy ibeto cement plant for years just to favour dangote?

what wicked govt does that? Do you know how many dangote Nigeria would have produced today if not for the wickedness of our govt ?
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Rossikk(m): 8:57am On Jan 11, 2016
mekaboy:

Using dangote and bill gates as an example is an oxymoron. It is hypocritical and also supports my claims of the wickedness of our govt. The govt of United states support start ups and did not demolish the garage where bill gates started.

Dangote on the other hand is where he is today because he took advantage of the same wickedness of the govt that I lament about.

Which country that cares about their citizens will destroy the businesses of others to support an individual?

How can a country of over 170million ban every other citizen from importing products that one man imports?

The same wicked and blood sucking govt who should encourage competition to drive growth in the country will rather destroy other people's business.

What type of govt will destroy ibeto cement plant for years just to favour dangote?

what wicked govt does that? Do you know how many dangote Nigeria would have produced today if not for the wickedness of our govt ?
You can point fingers all day, it will do you no good. America has numerous problems that could make one consider their govt "wicked". Income inequality, homelessness, gun crime, racism, drugs, war mongering etc. Nowhere on earth is free of problems. The question is, do you let those problems define you, or do you define yourself by your approach to manouvering/overriding/solving them?

2 Likes

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mekaboy(m): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2016
Rossikk:
You can point fingers all day, it will do you no good. America has numerous problems that could make one consider their govt "wicked". Income inequality, homelessness, crime, racism, drugs, war mongering etc. Nowhere on earth is free of problems. The question is, do you let those problems define you, or do you define yourself by your approach to solving them?

You have now jumped from the bill gates and Dangote example to everywhere has problems . Keep running from the truth.

It is a wicked mentality to see the govt maltreat citizens and you feel less concerned because you are not directly affected. You rather look for an opportunity in people's sorrow to enrich yourself.

Tomorrow you complain of high crime rate. You complain you were robbed and ask what this country is turning into.

When you saw the govt planting the seed u chose to look the other way.

You mentioned dangote as your role model and example of a successful business man. A successful business man is one that is able to overcome his competition with a better product or service not by taking advantage of the wickedness of govt to supress others.

It is unfortunate you have the dangote mindset to bring others down to climb.

You look for opportunity where govt is humiliating your fellow citizens.

How many millionaires in America do u see moving around with mobile police escorts?

Why do our millionaires need escort? because they mess the system up and cause the masses to weep to climb to their position .

How come the region that produced abacha, babangida, Yar'adua, dangote etc is still the poorest?

That's because one man takes the opportunity of millions of people to himself and people like u celebrate and use them for role models.

A website that should not cost more than 150k is given to someone at 78m. Money that will create over 150 enteprenurs with 500k startup capital.

Yet it's not your business. You looking to get your own and run out of Nigeria because u can't live in peace in a messed up system.

How many Americans come to Nigeria to buy property? They are comfortable in their environment. We mess our system up in Nigeria and want to live where things work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Rossikk(m): 9:29am On Jan 11, 2016
mekaboy:

You have now jumped from the bill gates and Dangote example to everywhere has problems . Keep running from the truth.

It is a wicked mentality to see the govt maltreat citizens and you feel less concerned because you are not directly affected. You rather look for an opportunity in people's sorrow to enrich yourself.

Tomorrow you complain of high crime rate. You complain you were robbed and ask what this country is turning into.

You mentioned dangote as your role model and example of a successful business man. A successful business man is one that is able to overcome his competition with a better product or service not by taking advantage of the wickedness of govt to supress others.

How many millionaires in America do u see moving around with mobile police escorts?

Why do our millionaires need escort? because they mess the system up and cause the masses to weep to climb to their position .

How come the region that produced abacha, babangida, Yar'adua, dangote etc is still the poorest?

That's because one man takes the opportunity of millions of people to himself and people like u celebrate and use them for role models.

A website that should not cost more than 150k is given to someone at 78m. Money that will create over 150 enteprenurs with 500k startup capital.

Yet it's not your business. You looking to get your own and run out of Nigeria because u can't live in peace in a messed up system.

How many Americans come to Nigeria to buy property? They are comfortable in their environment. We mess our system up in Nigeria and want to live where things work.
Please spare us your moaning. 85% of nations on earth are developing nations. Go to places like India, Brazil, etc... They have most of the problems we have in Nigeria. I don't see them hating their race or feeling inferior like you. As I said earlier, you are either a solution or a problem. You can accuse others all day. But those millions of Nigerians who fare worse than you, look up to YOU, and regard YOU as the "government" - when will you shelve your "demonic" selfishness and do something for them? What stops YOU from gathering your middle class friends to form a charity or pressure group, with a focus on helping the needy? Thousands of people here in Nigeria and around the world do this. It is far easier to sit somewhere pointing fingers at those around you, than to actually get up and do something that will benefit your people.
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Chubhie: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2016
mekaboy:

This truth is self evident.
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mekaboy(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2016
Rossikk:
Please spare us your moaning. 85% of nations on earth are developing nations. Go to places like India, Brazil, etc... They have most of the problems we have in Nigeria. I don't see them hating their race or feeling inferior like you. As I said earlier, you are either a solution or a problem. You can accuse others all day. But those millions of Nigerians who fare worse than you, look up to YOU, and regard YOU as the "government" - when will you shelve your "demonic" selfishness and do something for them? What stops YOU from gathering your middle class friends to form a charity or pressure group, with a focus on helping the needy? Thousands of people here in Nigeria and around the world do this. It is far easier to sit somewhere pointing fingers at those around you, than to actually get up and do something that will benefit your people.

You can only be a solution to a problem when you first admit that there is a problem and identify the problem.

Nelson Mandela admitted that there was a problem, identified it and took action. Martin Luther saw admitted that there was a problem, admitted and took action.

Everything is not about money. They did not look for an opportunity in that situation to become rich.

What kind of solution do you want to provide when u have not admitted that something is wrong with the way citizens are treated by govt?
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2016
Op, if you have an axe to grind with the government of Lagos State, then do just that. But calling the black race demonic for the "sins" of a few is ludicrous.
Re: Africans are Demonic In Nature. by mekaboy(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2016
Volksfuhrer:
Op, if you have an axe to grind with the government of Lagos State, then do just that. But calling the black race demonic for the "sins" of a few is ludicrous.

I guess I will be right to say Africans instead. But the black race came from Africa. We sold ourselves as slaves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Airport: Sahara Reporters' Publication False And Malicious - Stella Oduah / The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. / Falana Has Gone Absolutely Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.