Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. (1272 Views)

How Can I Use My Fone As Modem For Browsing With My Laptop (mtn, Glo, Zain Etc) / Ip Address For Free Internet On Zain Zambia Or Mtn Zambia / ****zain Internet Activation***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by Emeka72(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2009
Zain is now trying to launch a system whereby you dial 777 before number you want to call and then the reciever pays
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by Emeka72(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2009
I'm noticing Zains TRU midnight calls is not as exciting as dat of MTN because it is limited to only 10 registered numbers and lasts for only a week after recharging. This is Zain's way of forcing subscribers to recharge every week and most of My friends I would have loved to call don't use Zain
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by Emeka72(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2009
I'm noticing Zains TRU midnight calls is not as exciting as dat of MTN because it is limited to only 10 registered numbers and lasts for only a week after recharging. This is Zain's way of forcing subscribers to recharge every week and most of My friends I would have loved to call don't use Zain
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by Fadajasi(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2009
Whats d time range of d free midnite call? And can i call wit zero naira?
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by puskin: 12:42am On Jul 03, 2009
@Emeka
Join d y'ello boiz
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by hayprof(m): 12:06am On Jul 05, 2009
I neva supported the TRU Talk/ Text thingy b4. .i had lotta doubt about it '
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by honsule(m): 2:54am On Jul 05, 2009
Yes @fadajasi you can call with zero naira.am on Tru ever since.am enjoying the package shall with my "internet" fbt.
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by puskin: 5:15am On Jul 05, 2009
@hons. . .
Is it wat im thinking. So soon.
If it is, then pass it on.
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by brianromel(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2009
Una don leave wetin them open the site for,come de talk another,

zain's pick and pay for me na trouble it now gives all those my girlfriends way de flash flash the ability to call and use my own credit while at it,omo zain stop this kind rough play.
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by hayprof(m): 5:35am On Jul 06, 2009
@brian, @ least u get the chance to either accept or reject the call ?
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by Emeka72(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2009
would it indicate on the recievers fone dat He/she would be paying to recieve the call before accepting it?
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by Emeka72(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2009
I have tried using the pick and pay for me service but what I don't know yet is whether it will indicate onthe recievers fone that he will be paying to recieve d call.
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by stancozy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2009
Yes, d person would be asked before d call commences
Re: Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer. by idstar(f): 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2009
i hate that thing. why cant ppl load 50 naira and make a call? why do nigerians love free things so much? ha

(1) (Reply)

Were To Download Games For Nokia N900 / Share Your Bb Pin / I Need The Price Of Brand New Blackberry Pearl 8100.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.