Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Future Proof Is Your Business? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Future Proof Is Your Business? (10239 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by charleskleph(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2016
God bless the OP! U've done the unbelievable by touching lives and eradicating poverty to d lowest minimum.as i waz reading hoping sum1 will give a scam report on u but i found NONE.what a good person u are! Keep it up its only God dat can reward you.as a novice in d game,i want to learn,gain,and benefit frm ur ebook. Charlesklef08@yahoo.com. THANKS
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by cyberhike(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley cool[color=#000099] i must say this.... i paid for the E-book and i got it in less than 20 minutes... i am also absorbing everything on the ebook... thanks boss... May you live long cool
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by nikel23432: 1:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Would be nice to get a new source of income this year..hope to get the ebook,not minding the exchange rate.
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by importexpert(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
cyberhike:
smiley smiley smiley smiley cool[color=#000099] i must say this.... i paid for the E-book and i got it in less than 20 minutes... i am also absorbing everything on the ebook... thanks boss... May you live long cool

amen. i wish you all the best. feel free to contact me if you have challenges. your success is truly my pride
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by Neyoalao(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
importexpert:

amen. i wish you all the best. feel free to contact me if you have challenges. your success is truly my pride
what about the free ones you said you were going to give out.... you decide to ignore them?
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by Elemental(m): 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
I've been following your posts here on nairaland for sometime now and they make sense. I'm a novice who stumbled into importation business and so far I've been lucky. But I'd like to do better, make more with less, and make quick sales. I'm well aware it takes effort but I need your eBooks and more importantly your mentorship. So here's a humble request for a copy of your guide. Thanks
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by importexpert(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
Neyoalao:

what about the free ones you said you were going to give out.... you decide to ignore them?

I am still giving them out. I will give out the 3 free copies next week. I lost my dad that is why I have not been consistent online
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by jayalpha: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Sir I will be glad if I can win a copy of this book,this the authentic bye bye to poverty.pls kindly consider me
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by ausproxi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
importexpert:

I am still giving them out. I will give out the 3 free copies next week. I lost my dad that is why I have not been consistent online
Sorry about the lost bro
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by Riar: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
importexpert:

So sorry about the lost..May Him rest in perfect peace

Wish you success in all your endeavor
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by Neyoalao(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
importexpert:

Sorry about the loss sir
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by lailuvly: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
accept my sympathy. may his soul rest in perfect peace. God will give you grace to handle the situation.
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by Tgold1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
hello importexpert, i commend you for the good work.......and i congratulate the past winners,

Importexpert, I really need this guide sir so as to help me become an entreprenuer which i have been longing for and make me financially free, and so that i will be able to be a better person and give back to the street(community)..

Thanks in advance
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by Tgold1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
importexpert:

Oh, am so sorry for the loss. may God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss....
And i pray the deceased Rest In Peace

Accept my condolense

1 Like

Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by lailuvly: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2016
good day, just to say hi
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by Adetayo41(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pls am also here. Will also need, will highly appreciate it.
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by Tgold1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
sir please i want to be an enterpreneur and i need this chance pls...... thank you sir
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by importexpert(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
context have ended successfully and i have compiled the list of contestants. pray that you will be among our winners. i will launch a new thread that will be used for our official 2016 support thread and for celebrating our winners. i wish all our contestants success.
Re: How Future Proof Is Your Business? by importexpert(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
context have ended successfully and i have compiled the list of contestants. pray that you will be among our winners. i will launch a new thread that will be used for our official 2016 support thread and for celebrating our winners. i wish all our contestants success.

raritywares
AdekunleIG
Donabydeco
Riar
nikkypresh
debco
Dimex03
Maximus85
paulsir
ausproxi
debco
Ogborokiri
Scout60
ican2020
lailuvly
lailuvly
lailuvly
Riar
Neyoalao
Neyoalao
ausproxi
frontpage79
frontpage79
frontpage79
frontpage79
frontpage79
Riar
Riar
Donabydeco
lailuvly
lailuvly
Riar
lailuvly
lailuvly
lailuvly
lailuvly
lailuvly
Riar
Neyoalao
frontpage79
africanman85
ahamzat
lovelyS
charleskleph
nikel23432
Neyoalao
Elemental
jayalpha
ausproxi
Riar
Neyoalao
lailuvly
Tgold1
Tgold1
lailuvly
Adetayo41
Tgold1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The CBN Governor The Problem Of Nigeria Or Are We Getting It Wrong? / Oil Company Addresses And Email / A Sample Cover Letter For The Post Of An Assistant Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.