Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet (46439 Views)

UNIABUJA Student Crushed while struggling for shuttle (Video) / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / Odusami AJibola-Mathew, UNILAG Student Dies While Playing Football With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by coolcharm(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Iya wa GOODMORNING O .cheesy

Hey! Stop your ignorance. Premonition and precognition are entirely different words. Perhaps a simple word look up would have helped you.
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by espn(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
I don't pray against death, but I pray against untimely death.

They ain't the same.
what is untimely death? Mohammed died at a young age..jesus died at a young age..infants die..the yound ones die..the old die as well. Death has no time and place.. death is death..when it occurs..then it is time.
You want to argue?

It's in the holy book that everyone has an appointed time on earth..

1 Like

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by jibrinobaje3(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Kbs468(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
God cannot assign you to die young. " I know the thought I have for you, the thought of good and not of evil, to give you an expected end". So any untimely death is not from God. " The enemy come only to kill, to steal and to destroy, but I come that you may have life and have it abundantly".
Bros stop deceiving yourself. The same Jesus lived not more than 33 years of age and his entire Prophethood was for just 2 years 3 months. What about death in the womb or after birth? Do you think the Devil you are talking about is so foolish to be attacking children and infants when he knows that they are candidates of Heaven? why won't he wait for them to grow up and attain the Age of sin?

BRO, THE REALITY BE SAY EVERY SINGLE SOUL HAS AN EXPIRY DATE AND ONLY BABA GOD APPENDS THE EXPIRY STAMP RIGHT FROM THE NIGHT OUR PAPA AND MAMA PUT HEADS TOGETHER TO KISS, TOUCH TOUCH ALL THE SUCCULENT, FRESH AND SUMPTUOUS NATURAL GIFTS ATTACHED TO THEIR BODIES LEADING TO DRAWER NAMED PEN DEPOSITING WATER IN THE WELL NAMED V RATHER THAN THE USUAL DRAWER P DRAWING WATER FROM THE WELL V
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by bettercreature(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool Perhaps he committed suicide - have you guys considered that possibility?
Yes he probably commited suicide!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by jibrinobaje3(m): 7:44am On Jan 11, 2016
Lordskyes:
Full details about his death below
http://famenaija.com/young-university-abuja-student-dies-sleep-photo/
May his soul rest in peace (amen) Op it was not yesterday but on 9th sir .
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by FisifunKododada: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i just thought of that....maybe he took an over dose

cool Very possible - it probably happens more often than our society wants to admit.
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by thunder74(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2016
akagson:

But is he the first ever person to have mocked the belief of the other faith? Why hasn't every other person who mocked died like him? There's something called "coincidence" in your dictionary, and don't tell me there are no coincidences because it wouldn't be a found in the dictionary if it wasn't obtainable.
That I closed my eyes to cross the express Road and nothing happened to me is not a licence for you to do the same.
Omode bu iroko, o n boju w'eyin.....(a child abused Iroko tree and looked back thinking it was that day it will falls on him)
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by FisifunKododada: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2016
Kbs468:

Habaa Bros, what on earth would possibly make him contemplate suicide? Taking a look at his pix suggest that he has everything going well for him and the nature of his tweet doesn't suggest a frustrating scenerio nauw, his laughter emoticon shows that he is lively and never thinking of sadness nor disappointment nor rage of any sort

cool 4 words: Appearances can be deceiving.

NB: Probably some commit suicide in such a way that it appears as natural death so as not to 'embarrass' their family and friends.
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by nigeriancuban: 7:51am On Jan 11, 2016
holamiday:
What a pity! What a coincidence!

I hope there's nobody here thinking the tweet has anything to do with his death.
don't you trust black man's negative mentality anymore?
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by suremossty(m): 7:57am On Jan 11, 2016
Kbs468:

Overdose of what? Drug or what? cos that Guy was a Muslim and from the tweet, he was actually chatting with a fellow female colleague and invariably he can't be drunken?
.... Nigga u need to get a life I cant comprehend wat u meant by ur comment... Dont wanna generalize my text coz of some wise xtrain frnds not a fanatic like u that always induce unnecessary arguments and disagreement in a wise men forum like this, despite ur constant adverts even in lag buses, still u are yet to beat our reach... ma she ju sero... all I ve for u is to gerra here mehn... I'm thankful and happy being Muslim
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Kbs468(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cool 4 words: Appearances can be deceiving.

NB: Probably some commit suicide in such a way that it appears as natural death so as not to 'embarrass' their family and friends.
No no no, I will never and can never buy this your postulate because the guy is a 400 level Final year (probably) Student and even if he has carry overs, I do you know that your appearance especially in campus One way or the other influences your rapour with lecturers? such that the highest thing they could do is to manipulate you to get Cash from you?

Besides, that guy if in a terrible state of mind warranting suicidal thoughts would never go to social media chatting the way he did from the tweet shown to us
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Mpanyi: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2016
Some folks are saying there is nothing like untimely death and I no fit help but laugh.

Let it be to you according to your belief!
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by urbanaira(f): 8:08am On Jan 11, 2016
kekakuz:
Eya
This why it is good to post good stuff online cos you don't know if tomorrow you would be knocking on heavens gate
What if his last tweet was
I need olosho meji to yodi
What would we remember him for
u re really crazy
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2016
udumosam23:

Whose timing, yours or God? I've been trying to understand this stuff for a while now. If we assert that a man dies when God has not willed it, then you r also saying God is not or looses control or becomes helpless over certain events. Yet He is in TOTAL CONTROL.

The power of life and death is exclusively God's. This doesn't deny the fact that a man can kill himself or another, it confirms all life is controlled by God.

Wherefore, if God will have the dead killed, he allows the killer to plot mischief. The killer plot in vain if God has not permit death of a person.

Let's use the death of his son Jesus for instance, when it was time for Him to die, He even prayed attempting to evade it. But God has willed it, Men may consider it untimely, as it is obvious he was still a young man, but it was Gods perfect time.

So many characters were blamed for his dead or should I say were responsible. The Jews, Judas, Pilate, Soldiers etc. But we all know that it was God who Killed His Son.

Men will always be busy looking for the cause of death, or who to blame. But God is responsible for every life. Otherwise, his sovereignty is in question.

You must be a genuine Christian! Dont ask me how i know lol. Just look how you were so honest, logical, giving glory to only God.

1 Like

Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by ayomidegambari(m): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2016
mvalentine:
He was laughing because someone was praying about death, then God took his life
so what are you insinuating? weda he cries or laugh, he die dat very minute.
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by ayomidegambari(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2016
mvalentine:
He was laughing because someone was praying about death, then God took his life
so what are you insinuating? weda he cries or laugh, he'll die dat very minute.
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by bigtt76(f): 8:11am On Jan 11, 2016
RIP
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2016
Mpanyi:
Some folks are saying there is nothing like untimely death and I no fit help but laugh.

Let it be to you according to your belief!

I dont think there is untimely death. We only think it shouldn't be but God had it planned out from the day one.

A christian shouldnt be a coward but a truth bearer.
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by xreal: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2016
he had a premonition.

RIP.
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2016
vanity......!
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2016
Eyiah RIP to his soul
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Kbs468(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2016
suremossty:
.... Nigga u need to get a life I cant comprehend wat u meant by ur comment... Dont wanna generalize my text coz of some wise xtrain frnds not a fanatic like u that always induce unnecessary arguments and disagreement in a wise men forum like this, despite ur constant adverts even in lag buses, still u are yet to beat our reach... ma she ju sero... all I ve for u is to gerra here mehn... I'm thankful and happy being Muslim
Oponu ni é sha. you said maybe he took over dose, then I asked you the question to clarify your point by relating the fact that the guy is a Muslim and you wouldn't expect him to be a drunkered, would you? All of a sudden, you reply with the above trash?

You even said you didn't understand what I typed, did you even read your own comment I quoted before reading my post?

You talked about Lagos buses, what adverts? Bi osé bunu to, you think everyone on NL lives in Lagos?

Ôdé npe raré ni Musulumi oùn dé nsô nonsense. If you as a fellow Muslim could have said what prompted me to quote you about overdose, what do you expect from non-Muslims?

You said I cause arguments and disagreement, in what way or can you post a picture screenshot for the benefit of all?
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by SHAIBULIAR: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2016
VickyRotex:
Wow! More like Precognition..
it is PREMONITION and not precognition ma tongue
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by tempem: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2016
Panzerfaust:
This your analysis sef.
Imagine!! I was surprised too when I saw peeps conclusions..

What he wrote isn't that hard to comprehend nah... He said "someone is actually praying against death". two smiley precedes, one, "laghing and crying", two, "crying". So, what if actually he was referring to himself,he might have seen it coming..
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by babafirst(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2016
kekakuz:
Eya
This why it is good to post good stuff online cos you don't know if tomorrow you would be knocking on heavens gate
What if his last tweet was
I need olosho meji to yodi
Lwkmddddddd.Gerarahere meeeeeeeennnn.Lol.But you are right.
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by SHAIBULIAR: 8:32am On Jan 11, 2016
Smartsyn:
I don't pray against death, but I pray against untimely death.

They ain't the same.
there is nothing like untimely death just like there is nothing like untimely birth. The birth of a child will happen the very second it is time to happen,while the death of a man will happen at the exact second it is bound to happen. No one dies before his or her time,everything has been programmed from the very moment God creates people. Time to be born and time to die. It will not happen when it is not yet time and when it is time no man or nothing can stop it grin
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 11, 2016
holamiday:
What a pity! What a coincidence!

I hope there's nobody here thinking the tweet has anything to do with his death.

It has everything to do with it.
He doubted God's power over death, and here is his result.
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by KayceeClassic(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2016
I have this feeling he might be referring to pastor Adeboye's sermon mockingly just my thought anyway #NeverMockGod
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by Lilimax(f): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2016
As a man thinketh in his heart so he is cos out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speaks. I bind every death before my God's appointed time this year 2016 and beyond in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Re: #PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet by aalangel(f): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool Perhaps he committed suicide - have you guys considered that possibility?

That was my second thinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score / Primary School Pupils Visit Uyo Airport (Photos) / Popoola Kehinde Esther Gets FG's Scholarship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.