Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

See Confusion!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See Confusion!!! (664 Views)

Is This A Sentence Or A Confusion Element?(pix) / Lady Causes Confusion On Twitter After She Shared Photos Of 4 Boyfriends Who Die / Hilarious!! A Letter I Wrote To My Gf When I Was In A State Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Confusion!!! by MoyoGENERAL: 7:28am On Jan 11, 2016
When your current facebook location is London. Your school is Ekiti state university and you work at "MTN, South Africa".Your tweet is always from Malaysia. Your BBM location is Dubai and your real GPS location is somewhere in Oyo State. But you want God to locate you this year. My dear, where do you want Him to start from ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Confusion!!! by Behira(f): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
When your current facebook location is London. Your school
is Ekiti state university and you work at "MTN, South
Africa".Your tweet is always from Malaysia. Your BBM
location is Dubai and your real GPS location is somewhere in
Oyo State. But you want God to locate you this year. My dear,
where do you want Him to start from ?
Loool....good one dis morning
Re: See Confusion!!! by Meeloreh(f): 9:30am On Jan 11, 2016
He'll just return you to the village or drop u at Sambisa
Re: See Confusion!!! by bqlekan(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2016
Memoirs of the Gee class guys ... grin

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before February 14 / The SAN making waves in 2016 / What Would Your Response Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.