Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Photos: Huge Python Goes Viral After Eating Sheep At A Farm In Australia - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Photos: Huge Python Goes Viral After Eating Sheep At A Farm In Australia (2815 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) / Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Huge Python Goes Viral After Eating Sheep At A Farm In Australia by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2016
Snakes can be fu¢king frightening. I mean, jump on Wikipedia and read the first line on the page titled 'Snake’ and it just sounds bloody awful.
Snakes are elongated, legless carnivorous reptiles
that can be distinguished from legless lizards by their lack of eyelids and external ears.
That’s rank. They can swallow prey much bigger than themselves simply because they have ridiculously mobile jaws. Most snakes are venomous and frankly,
the idea of coming face to face with a big one scares the living daylights out of me.
So when we stumbled across these pictures of the
biggest fu¢king fu¢k off snake we’ve ever seen, we
may have let out a pathetic whimper. I mean, what chance do humans have when nature can cook up something that frightening?
Anyway, the snake was discovered after an Australian sheep farmer was confused about the disappearance of some of his sheep. A few weeks later he put up an electric fence. And then a week later, he found this monster.
If you didn’t read that properly for whatever reason, that is a massive python. They’re properly aggressive and have teeth they use to hold their prey while they wrap around and constrict them.
Oh and if the pictures don’t give you a decent
perspective on just how big this snake is, those wires are about 10 inches apart. So that mouth is about two feet wide.
Just think about that for a second. All this has done is add to the impressive list of things which prove that EVERYTHING IN AUSTRALIA WANTS TO KILL YOU!

Re: Photos: Huge Python Goes Viral After Eating Sheep At A Farm In Australia by tempem: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2016
Yeee! 2feet?! That's so weird.
Re: Photos: Huge Python Goes Viral After Eating Sheep At A Farm In Australia by KELVINXY: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2016
now my already had phobia for reptile has heightened? undecided shocked
Re: Photos: Huge Python Goes Viral After Eating Sheep At A Farm In Australia by deewhone(f): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2016
Not surprised, seen/read a snake swallowed an antelope
Re: Photos: Huge Python Goes Viral After Eating Sheep At A Farm In Australia by Kylekent59: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2016
Fake news. I have seen this picture long tym ago.
Fake news every where becus of front page

1 Like

Re: Photos: Huge Python Goes Viral After Eating Sheep At A Farm In Australia by hollermeelaycon(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2016
abeg who help me see my pink socks?

(1) (Reply)

Any poultry job Vacancy With Accomodation in ibadan or nearby state?? / Have U See This New Rearing Cages / Plantain Drying Oven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.