Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members (35053 Views)

Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC / "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by theplushist: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dasukigate never ends
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by Ryda(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Pdp chat.. then'll never learn
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by opey112(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
I laugh when he said PDP is a CLEAN party. :oI laugh when he said PDP is a CLEAN party.

1 Like

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by Holamidhe(m): 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dey don see say na beans meant for IDPs dem dey give dem.
Metuh don go hunger strike .....Beans don tire am

I.e Return Money if u no wan chop beans
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by Goke7: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
I think there are now different factions of pdp or am i missing something, was it not the same pdp that said there will be crisis if metu is not released.

Please someone explain this, are there factions of pdp now?

1 Like

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by saintkel(m): 12:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nice one PDP
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by MAYOWAAK: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
I used to think Bill Gates was the most tender hearted, "charity giving" man alive until I met Dasuki. Haha! 100m, 200m, 400m as if say nah relay race.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by dammytosh: 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
That is all we need.

Not all these nonsense witch hunt crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by shamecurls(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
[s]
copiescopy:
All this shout about fighting corruption is a just a smoke screen for PMB to tighten the noose on all his perceived enemies most especially the SE /SS . The causalities are the few form the SW.

It was just a pity GEJ fell flat to ploy of the Hausa/fulani having brought the master stroke of unleashing Boko Haram as the main key to de-stabilizing the last government had done well enough o devise the means to use as a sledge hammer to break the ground with regards to the $2.1 billion dollar money for arms procurement.

GEJ in his usual naive nature may have given the approval only to now discover that Dasuki was also working against GEJ in one way by ensuring the funds does not get to the appropriate quarters . Statements credited to Dasuki indicates he helped the ruling government come into power . Aint that a fact ? It was already a master plan hatched between top the cabals in the North with one serious motive, return power to the north by any means necessary .GEJ was just a pawn even if it means distributing the entire $2.1b arms procurement sum to everyone and everyone knowing the attendant problem such could create in the nearest future which of course has dawned on the SE /SS that the North were hell bent on destroying their political strongholds thereby using the Boko Haram arms procurement funds as the invisible sledge hammer that could fell the tower of their political grip on the country . This is what is exactly playing out . Dasuki and his master planners are making proper use of the situation to tarnish the image and reputation of top politicians in the SW and SE including the SS . The only little causalities are the few top politicians from the SW.

seun,lalasticlala,copiescopy,tonyebarcanista
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by omenka(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2016
modath:

This Hausa man ehn!! Using style to support to his bros ehn!! cheesy grin
Musings of a Trainee Ekpa. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Goke7:
I think there are now different factions of pdp or am i missing something, was it not the same pdp that said there will be crisis if metu is not released.
Please someone explain this, are there factions of pdp now?
Actually, there are factions within PDP. One group is angry that a few people looted the treasury, another group(led by thieves) are hardened and always backing corruption.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by omenka(m): 12:28pm On Jan 11, 2016
copiescopy:
All this shout about fighting corruption is a just a smoke screen for PMB to tighten the noose on all his perceived enemies most especially the SE /SS . The causalities are the few form the SW.

It was just a pity GEJ fell flat to ploy of the Hausa/fulani having brought the master stroke of unleashing Boko Haram as the main key to de-stabilizing the last government had done well enough o devise the means to use as a sledge hammer to break the ground with regards to the $2.1 billion dollar money for arms procurement.

GEJ in his usual naive nature may have given the approval only to now discover that Dasuki was also working against GEJ in one way by ensuring the funds does not get to the appropriate quarters . Statements credited to Dasuki indicates he helped the ruling government come into power . Aint that a fact ? It was already a master plan hatched between top the cabals in the North with one serious motive, return power to the north by any means necessary .GEJ was just a pawn even if it means distributing the entire $2.1b arms procurement sum to everyone and everyone knowing the attendant problem such could create in the nearest future which of course has dawned on the SE /SS that the North were hell bent on destroying their political strongholds thereby using the Boko Haram arms procurement funds as the invisible sledge hammer that could fell the tower of their political grip on the country . This is what is exactly playing out . Dasuki and his master planners are making proper use of the situation to tarnish the image and reputation of top politicians in the SW and SE including the SS . The only little causalities are the few top politicians from the SW.

This has got to be the most useless comment on this forum since it was founded in 2005!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by Akosxxx(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by todayboy: 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
The jalo man that want to decamp to apc like tonyebarcanista said is PDP

Make them dey deceive themselves all I know is the dictator will come hunt all the zombies who are praising him now

copiescopy:

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by todayboy: 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2016
It pains when sycophants are exposed enjoy your day

omenka:
This has got to be the most useless comment on this forum since it was founded in 2005!
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by anonimi: 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
project8:
so that we can focus on governance. ...

.......about time too given the sorry state of our:

- economy
- insecurity
- unemployment

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by DennisBrown(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
ME: Hi cutie

HER: Hi

ME: I think You are cute

HER: Thank you

ME: can i go out with you on Friday ?

HER : What do you do for a living?..

ME: I analyse and invest in risky business
opportunities that has possibility of high returns..

HER : Wow, that's amazing..so like stock exchange
or Something like that?.

ME: Bigger than that, I deal with international
investment, analyzing and investing in business
opportunities around England, Spain, Germany just
to mention a few..

HER : *smiling* OK, that explains your good looks
all through!..

If only she knew i was talking about Nairabet
She dunno

5 Likes

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by anonimi: 12:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rawani:
The party is finally having some sense.

Now that it's pretty clear that blackmail, playing victim and grandstanding would never work, let's hope the opposition fully co-operates with this government in the anti-corruption war.

Regardless, those guilty of diverting security funds must still be fully prosecuted and punished.

......while those guilty of diverting mono rail funds should be rewarded with ministerial position, right
Hypocrisy and APC be like ogi & akara. angry

Kenai:
The Rivers Monorail has already arrived...

And it's about to take off...
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570278_images-4_jpeg_jpeg2ce038dbd0b51d8e59b0a0d616a6e40b[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1570371_screenshot_2014-07-23-16-07-14_png29b18d0d659492af789f2e7a9401cc15[/img]

... To outer space.

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by Goke7: 12:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Actually, there are factions within PDP. One group is angry that a few people looted the treasury, another group(led by thieves) are hardened and always backing corruption.

don't want to mention names but i think its easy to know where majority of the faction that backs corruption comes from, very pathetic as they are the ones that are burying the party alive.
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by shaqhead: 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
bonechamberlain:
so the apc guy has been released while metuh is still in detention..

I can see how apc wants to rule Nigeria.
Tell Metuh to return part of the yam like the APC guy did...so he can go home and shave his overgrown beards grin grin....Secondary yam eaters like metuh can return their loot and go home but if you are a stubborn fly..u kno where it wl end up! grin grin

omenka:
Hahahahhahahah...I tire for that guy...did u notice he mentioned himself...who does that? even the folks he mentioned tire for am!...another trainee ekpa...U sef u wicked sha!

2 Likes

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by bonechamberlain(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
shaqhead:

Tell Metuh to return part of the yam like the APC guy did...so he can go home and shave his overgrown beards grin grin....Secondary yam eaters like metuh can return their loot and go home but if you are a stubborn fly..u kno where it wl end up! grin grin

Hahahahhahahah...I tire for that guy...did u notice he mentioned himself...who does that? even the folks he mentioned tire for am!...another trainee ekpa...U sef u wicked sha!
ok... so if metuh returns part of the yam ,, so he would be free.
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Goke7:

don't want to mention names but i think its easy to know where majority of the faction that backs corruption comes from, very pathetic as they are the ones that are burying the party alive.
Let them bury the party if they wish. I have always warned that backing thieves will backfire on PDP. On twitter I called for Metuh and Dokpesi's resignation. We must fight corruption by all means. There is no two ways here. Did you notive that even some National Vice Chairmen are angry?
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by manuelzz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mutuwa:

STOLEN!!!

Did you notice that ALL of those who have been named as having shared in the blood money by Dasuki are Muslims, Christians and even atheists? Do you realise that ALL of them are Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani and all of the hundreds of ethnic nationalities making up Nigeria? Have you asked yourself why you didn't hear any shout of marginalization or oppression when the money was being shared by Mr Donatus Dasuki?

Let me break it down for you. In that secret place where they make a feast of our commonwealth, nobody is Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or whatever. There's no Christian, Muslim or traditionalist when illicit money is to be preyed upon. No tribe or religion, they belong to one family: the political class and their interests transcends tribe, ethnicity or religion. Money is their paradise and their belly is the only god they worship.

So, next time any of these idiots come screaming that your tribe is being marginalized or that someone is trying to wipe out your religion, tell him to go to hell and enjoy his journey to there. If you agree with him and allow them to turn your destiny to a Ludo game, then Sorry is your middle name and you suffer from a terminal disease called 'Congenital Stupidity'. It has no cure and the symptoms don't show very early. Once you're afflicted with CS, the end result is to die in ignorance while defending the idiots who turned you into a whimpering MUMU. Accept my sympathy.

HEAR JONATHAN AND HIS 40 THIEVES
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation-Iyorchia Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office-Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity-Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11-My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.
12-I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.-Nimasa DG.

Please let us never again allow anyone to use religion or tribe to try to divide us! God bless Nigeria.

Nice one bro.. But you forgot to add this:

Dasuki: I gave Buhari 5 SUVs and $300,000.

Buhari(Mr intergrity): I only collected 3 Suvs and a slice of yam. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by vicstar(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
DASUKI the cheerful giver grin

STILL FIGHTING CORRUPTION undecided undecided
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by tuna4servi(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by duwdu: 12:58pm On Jan 11, 2016
project8:
so that we can focus on governance. ...

Actually, the government - as well as most other people - are already focused on governance as a whole. Some people are simply exclusively obsessed with this issue of corruption, which is being taken care of by only a small arm of the government. The issue is also fuelled by the media, partly because such stories always sell.

The other, numerous ministers, ministries, and parastatals of the executive arm of the government are working on their own various agenda. Hopefully, those ones will also bear positive fruits, and generate - as desert - news that sell too! smiley

Good luck, everyone.

P34c3
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by shaqhead: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
bonechamberlain:
ok... so if metuh returns part of the yam ,, so he would be free.
Yes na...that what was the APC guy did na...this govt is more concerned about loot recovery than prosecution (except for primary looters like dasuki, diezani, Dikko)..the apc guy returned 100m out 170m and promised to return the rest! Simple
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by 4C2215131: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Gradually, the children are being disowned and sent away to fend for themselves. Let's just hope their parents who now deny them taught them well as life out there is not a walk in the park.
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by shaqhead: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2016
4C2215131:
Gradually, the children are being disowned and sent away to fend for themselves. Let's just hope their parents who now deny them taught them well as life out there is not a walk in the park.
Word! preach on bro..preach!!
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by BlackBaron: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dasuki did not start disbursement on his volition. His orders were from the top ala Goodluck Jonathan.

Why's Jonathan sitting easy if he oversaw spending of part of security funds for his own Re election?
This country's systems are so badly lopsided.
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by Dexema(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
“The party therefore has nothing to do with anyone who has collected money from the former NSA. Anyone, who has collected money from him, should return it. They are on their own. na serious OYO be dis oo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.