Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members (35054 Views)

Dandija, Poloma And Mulima Return Money To EFCC / "How I Shared N260million From Dasuki" - PDP Chieftain Tony Anenih / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by slimneek: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
jkhhmj,k.
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by brenister10: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
copiescopy:
All this shout about fighting corruption is a just a smoke screen for PMB to tighten the noose on all his perceived enemies most especially the SE /SS . The causalities are the few form the SW.

It was just a pity GEJ fell flat to ploy of the Hausa/fulani having brought the master stroke of unleashing Boko Haram as the main key to de-stabilizing the last government had done well enough o devise the means to use as a sledge hammer to break the ground with regards to the $2.1 billion dollar money for arms procurement.

GEJ in his usual naive nature may have given the approval only to now discover that Dasuki was also working against GEJ in one way by ensuring the funds does not get to the appropriate quarters . Statements credited to Dasuki indicates he helped the ruling government come into power . Aint that a fact ? It was already a master plan hatched between top the cabals in the North with one serious motive, return power to the north by any means necessary .GEJ was just a pawn even if it means distributing the entire $2.1b arms procurement sum to everyone and everyone knowing the attendant problem such could create in the nearest future which of course has dawned on the SE /SS that the North were hell bent on destroying their political strongholds thereby using the Boko Haram arms procurement funds as the invisible sledge hammer that could fell the tower of their political grip on the country . This is what is exactly playing out . Dasuki and his master planners are making proper use of the situation to tarnish the image and reputation of top politicians in the SW and SE including the SS . The only little causalities are the few top politicians from the SW.

seun,lalasticlala,copiescopy,tonyebarcanista

If people like you still call yourselves Nigerian citizen, then I pity this country. Any little thing, you politicize it
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by PastorOla1: 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
OTHERS SAID YES THEY COLLECTED MONEY AND GAVE BACK THE MONEY, BUT PDP MEMBERS SOME SAID NO WE DID NOT COLLECT ANYTHING , SOME SAID THEY USE IT FOR UNDISCLOSED ASSIGNMENT FOR GEJ. PDP MEMBERS ARE JUST LIERS AND NOT COOPERATING WITH EFCC. THEY ARE NOT READY TO RETURN THE LOOTED FUND. MAKING NOICE ON PAGES OF NEWSPAPERS SHAMELESS PEOPLE, THEY HAVE FAILED TO REALIZED PMB IS NOT GEJ.
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by yommys01(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
BlackBaron:
Dasuki did not start disbursement on his volition. His orders were from the top ala Goodluck Jonathan.

Why's Jonathan sitting easy if he oversaw spending of part of security funds for his own Re election?
This country's systems are so badly lopsided.
SADLY le shoeless won't be touched. The situation in the country is too volatile for that to happen.
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by jpphilips(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Metuh was accused of stealing 400m while isa was 170m.
Metuh refused to vomit his while Isa has vomited 100m, Isa has shown an act of good faith hence his release doesn't come as a surprise.
Metuh as igbo man is still trading his life over money, gone are the days when politicians use stolen loot to fight the government at the judiciary, steal in billions, secure bail then file series of injunctions that will delay the court process till eternity, now it is arrest you, secure bail, arrest again with a higher court injunction till you vomit the money.
PDP should get used to the new game.

1 Like

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by gemale(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Of cos PDP wldnt b stupid enuf 2 collect d money directly. It's something called plausible deniability in criminology. D money 4rm Dasuki was collected by their members 2 further party interests & dey r claiming ignorance? Dis is an apt case of "d hand of esau bt d voice of Jacob".
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by Dom2020: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
nawa, Nigeria which way forward
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by princejayboss: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
copiescopy:
All this shout about fighting corruption is a just a smoke screen for PMB to tighten the noose on all his perceived enemies most especially the SE /SS . The causalities are the few form the SW.

It was just a pity GEJ fell flat to ploy of the Hausa/fulani having brought the master stroke of unleashing Boko Haram as the main key to de-stabilizing the last government had done well enough o devise the means to use as a sledge hammer to break the ground with regards to the $2.1 billion dollar money for arms procurement.

GEJ in his usual naive nature may have given the approval only to now discover that Dasuki was also working against GEJ in one way by ensuring the funds does not get to the appropriate quarters . Statements credited to Dasuki indicates he helped the ruling government come into power . Aint that a fact ? It was already a master plan hatched between top the cabals in the North with one serious motive, return power to the north by any means necessary .GEJ was just a pawn even if it means distributing the entire $2.1b arms procurement sum to everyone and everyone knowing the attendant problem such could create in the nearest future which of course has dawned on the SE /SS that the North were hell bent on destroying their political strongholds thereby using the Boko Haram arms procurement funds as the invisible sledge hammer that could fell the tower of their political grip on the country . This is what is exactly playing out . Dasuki and his master planners are making proper use of the situation to tarnish the image and reputation of top politicians in the SW and SE including the SS . The only little causalities are the few top politicians from the SW.

Until now...have the present government bought any weapon or have those military boys been fighting with hands? Please someone should help with an answer
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by 989900: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
PDP is a clean party that has not taken money meant for the procurement of arms and ammunition or from the Federal Government.”

True story!
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by Horlawale1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
When are we investigating that 20billion something missing during Sanusi time

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS ME
GOD BLESS U
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by juliusogedengbe(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
HMMM
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by SweetSoup(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mutuwa:

STOLEN!!!

Did you notice that ALL of those who have been named as having shared in the blood money by Dasuki are Muslims, Christians and even atheists? Do you realise that ALL of them are Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani and all of the hundreds of ethnic nationalities making up Nigeria? Have you asked yourself why you didn't hear any shout of marginalization or oppression when the money was being shared by Mr Donatus Dasuki?

Let me break it down for you. In that secret place where they make a feast of our commonwealth, nobody is Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or whatever. There's no Christian, Muslim or traditionalist when illicit money is to be preyed upon. No tribe or religion, they belong to one family: the political class and their interests transcends tribe, ethnicity or religion. Money is their paradise and their belly is the only god they worship.

So, next time any of these idiots come screaming that your tribe is being marginalized or that someone is trying to wipe out your religion, tell him to go to hell and enjoy his journey to there. If you agree with him and allow them to turn your destiny to a Ludo game, then Sorry is your middle name and you suffer from a terminal disease called 'Congenital Stupidity'. It has no cure and the symptoms don't show very early. Once you're afflicted with CS, the end result is to die in ignorance while defending the idiots who turned you into a whimpering MUMU. Accept my sympathy.

HEAR JONATHAN AND HIS 40 THIEVES
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation-Iyorchia Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office-Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity-Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11-My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.
12-I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.-Nimasa DG.

Please let us never again allow anyone to use religion or tribe to try to divide us! God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by copiescopy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
princejayboss:

Until now...have the present government bought any weapon or have those military boys been fighting with hands? Please someone should help with an answer

GBAMM

ABI MAYBE THEM DEY USE STICK AND CUTLASS SEF .. WELL NA BURANTASHI GET TO ANSWER THAT ONE
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by InvertedHammer: 7:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
/
Where is Barcanista?

Fellow wailers are abandoning ship!

N2000 per post adds up quickly.

/
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by OlaSpeaker(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If the Apc chieftain was released after 8hrs cos he returned 100m out of d 170m he collected from Dasuki,all d PDP cheiftains should be released also when they return any money collected from Dasuki for us to know dat this is not a witchunt by d Federal Govt!
Let them return it first
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by mrDennis(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bevista:
PDP seems to have begun the process of internal cleansing and renewal. While I do not have the least regards for the party, I consider this a positive development for our democracy. Any person (or party) who confesses his sins and promises not to go back to his evil ways deserves a second chance.
---
Recovery of looted funds is probably more important to this administration than prosecution of looters. One of the revenue lines in the 2016 budget is loot recoveries (N300b+), so it is absolutely imperative that the yam eaters cough out every yam.
---
The government might forgive secondary beneficiaries through plea bargain if they return the yams without rancor. This will enable the administration focus its meagre resources in prosecuting primary looters like Dasuki, Dikko (Customs), Dieziani, Akpobolokemi (NIMASA), etc.

lucky igbinefion said he made mistakes in his first term & along with his father begged Edo people to give him a 2nd chance ... he used the ENTIRE 2nd term to loot even more .

bode George said he's come out of prison a New man but he collecd dasuk yams

buhari Said he's a reformed democrat but he's still showing corrupt people pepper the military way .

in summary people n groups of people do not change they adjust a little n pdp can't even adjust @ all
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
seunmsg:
They should do quick and return every kobo that was collected. All we want is to get our money back and some jail terms for those found to have broken the law in the process of sharing the funds in the first place.
cool

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by bobojoshua(m): 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
omenka:
Hahaha.

They once said no such fraud exists, now this.

They've finally see not a single nerve cell in Baba's body has been pricked by their incessant propaganda and blackmail, so they've decided to look to that little portion of their brain that still houses some commonsense for direction.

Baba said it long ago, that if we don't kill corruption, it will kill us. He promised to fight it head-on and not by using "technology" as NOI and Jo said they would. Baba is using the crude method of dragging the goats before courts and remanding them in Magu's custody and the method seems to have yielded more results than the combined results obtained for 16 long years!!

Baba, Omenka voted you in especially for this, so far, you've hardly given him the slightest reason to think a made a bad choice on the ballot paper.

Baba Collectus (as my boss prefers calling you), collect all the yams, be they roasted, fried or raw, and make sure the next time goats see yams, they'd run for dear life thinking it's christmas season!!

Sai Baba Collectus!!
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by podosci(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2016
SMH....I doubt if Dasuki gave you one Naira, and you are here making noise. Dasuki applied federal character while sharing the scarce Yams, all ethnic groups were represented.
FYI, Dasuki has not seen daylight for a longtime, he is not even with EFCC, he is with DSs languishing.

1 Like

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by podosci(m): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2016
You don't know Buhari..GEJ turn would soon reach,....to avoid any errors they must first build an iron clad case that even the devil won't be able to deny......

1 Like

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by bakila: 5:30am On Jan 12, 2016
JAHseal:

Wetin dis 1 dey talk sef?
True, can't make a head or tail of this #trash!
Someone mentioned a copiescopy staff of a dingy cybercafe who is always posting trash on nairaland, in another thread. Copiescopy might be the trashy fellow.
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by mrintelligent(m): 6:16am On Jan 12, 2016
copiescopy:

What exactly is your point? Would we have come to know about this Dasukigate if Gej had won the election? Please tell me how Dasiki worked against Gej?

It's better we always reason well and see beyond our noses before we type anything on this forum. My 2cent advice.
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by MikeB3(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2016
The so called war against corruption by the President Muhammadu Buhari led administration is TOTALLY selective, this is so obvious to all with how things have evolved since the beginning till date. Pinpointing members political opponents(PDP) and absolving party members and faithfuls(APC) from corruption is highly unacceptable. As much as I detest corruption, it shouldn't be selective but an absolutely collective drive by the tools of the incumbent government!
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by orisa37: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2016
The best form of instruction PDP has issued so far. And all returns must be published. You don't need the fmr. President to talk, only the Scribe-Metuh should be brought to public glare to talk for GEJ and PDP, on why the money was so shared.
Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by duwdu: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2016
Mutuwa:

STOLEN!!!

Did you notice that ALL of those who have been named as having shared in the blood money by Dasuki are Muslims, Christians and even atheists? Do you realise that ALL of them are Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Fulani and all of the hundreds of ethnic nationalities making up Nigeria? Have you asked yourself why you didn't hear any shout of marginalization or oppression when the money was being shared by Mr Donatus Dasuki?

Let me break it down for you. In that secret place where they make a feast of our commonwealth, nobody is Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or whatever. There's no Christian, Muslim or traditionalist when illicit money is to be preyed upon. No tribe or religion, they belong to one family: the political class and their interests transcends tribe, ethnicity or religion. Money is their paradise and their belly is the only god they worship.

So, next time any of these idiots come screaming that your tribe is being marginalized or that someone is trying to wipe out your religion, tell him to go to hell and enjoy his journey to there. If you agree with him and allow them to turn your destiny to a Ludo game, then Sorry is your middle name and you suffer from a terminal disease called 'Congenital Stupidity'. It has no cure and the symptoms don't show very early. Once you're afflicted with CS, the end result is to die in ignorance while defending the idiots who turned you into a whimpering MUMU. Accept my sympathy.

HEAR JONATHAN AND HIS 40 THIEVES
1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki
2- I didn't give order- Jonathan
3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation-Iyorchia Ayu
4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George
5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa
6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office-Thisday Obaigbena.
7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity-Dokpesi
8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa
9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda
10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki
11-My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.
12-I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.-Nimasa DG.

Please let us never again allow anyone to use religion or tribe to try to divide us! God bless Nigeria.

Just getting to read this again. Thanks.

We shall never forget these atrocities. That way, we reduce - hopefully to the barest minimum - the chance that such atrocities ever happen again in our society.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Return Money Collected From Dasuki, PDP Tells Members by DutchNegro(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
omenka:
This has got to be the most useless comment on this forum since it was founded in 2005!

Most definitely!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Warns IPOB Leader Not To Think Himself Igbo “EMPEROR” / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.