Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate (20833 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / PDP Anambra Dares Willie Obiano - Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by Grundig: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
If chidoka had his way h'd go back to his FRSC job in aheart beat. Jonathan brought him to the politcal limelight sooner than expected.

Nonetheless, I believe he'll carry day ifcleared by INEC. Too bad for Victor Umeh

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by LordPhilip(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2016
This man's rise to power though. From FRSC boss to aviation minister now to the Senate.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
D best choice for PDP
Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by seriesmile: 3:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Their is nothing bad in trying. Politics is a game of luck but I doubt him, APC will give him a run of his money
Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by sagitariusbaby(m): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
MCMLXXVI:
Check out this interview he granted SkyNews on March 2015.
Very polished guy, who seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jusmG5xgSnQ
This man has it all, he said Jonathan was a winner even if he didn't win the the elections and true to his word GEJ is a winner as he is now a darling to the world on issues that concerns Africa. Note that this interview was before the elections.
I love GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by spacebus: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
ike obosi!!! ur legacy in FRSC remains evergreen..forward ever,backward never!

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by morbeta(m): 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2016
I thought this guy is smart, the pdp fraudsters has brought his pockets out to milk them dry. When they finish with him the CHI is name will be milked out of DOKA.
Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by ipreach: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
APC is a party for criminals

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by anaton(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
Plssss Anambra central has people.Its not only the Chidoka family.The brother is already a HOR member and Osy his senior brother wants to go for senate.Na only dem dewy.
Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by Goldencollins: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
I remember how just few months ago shortly b4 I passed out as a Corper on d 15th Of October 2015,I visited Uche's office at National assembly in Abuja as d Senator representing my constituency armed with my CV and kited in my full NYSC regalia ,d way her aides treated me that day I felt ashamed of myself,this life is just funny,now she has been booted out of d Senate.

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by Uzosaint(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
EKwunife Just Lost Cos Chidoka Is Gonna Beat Her Full-time@ the Polls.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by Kellyakon(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
krendo:
Ike Obosi gaba na anyi kwu gi Nazu
Do you know him in person?
Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by Kellyakon(f): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
anaton:
Plssss Anambra central has people.Its not only the Chidoka family.The brother is already a HOR member and Osy his senior brother wants to go for senate.Na only dem dewy.
What are you doing?
Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
anaton:

When J F Kenedy was President his brother was attorney general

When George Bush was President, his brother was Governor

People should be judged on their individual merit and not whether his brother is a serving politician

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by iokpebholo: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
sorom4:
Anambra will never be for APC
tell them

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by anaton(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2016
Kellyakon:
What are you doing?

the needful
Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by Kellyakon(f): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
anaton:

the needful
Why not tell your brother so that the both of you can run for the HOR and Senate of your constituency. Se you no follow for the people wey dey Anambra? You wont participate person wey wan do you dey talk trash.

Abeg leave am for LAWMA
Re: Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate by Kellyakon(f): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
krendo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members With Poisoned Fish Arrested By Army / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10b FCT Official Residence / Uniform: Buhari May Back Customs Boss Against Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.