Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo (36623 Views)

Zakzaky's Brother Supports Army's Actions During Zaria Clash / Zaria Clash: Only El-zakzaky Can Make Us Come Before Panel Of Inquiry – Shi’ites / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo by farouk0403(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
More photos of funeral

Re: 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo by jamjam1991(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
OVI75:
Rip to d murdered,on a second thought,if a man kills I'm the name of Allah Islam says he is entitled to 72 virgins BT notin is said abt d women wu kills in d name of Allah.
lol dem sef go inherit 72 dudes with six paks and iron peni*... shame on dem up NA. If dey were in dea campuses dey wud have been alive.
Re: 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo by VellyG(m): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
oluwasegun007:

so you mean they had some learned people with them in that rally.....from the video that went viral all i saw was people acting like Barbarians

it a sorry case that these beautiful girls had to suffer.
Get Ur facts Ryt.. Majority of them were killed in their homes following on onslaught by NA a day after some of their members confronted the chief of army staff. Even holiday makers / visitors met their untimely death in the homes of these Shiite members. The NA army are the barbarians rather.
Re: 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo by northvietnam(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Them send you?

no,

was here by my self
with my self
and for my self
Re: 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo by poseidon12: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2016
Zoharariel:
So what do we do about it?

Your parents sent you to school and not going about supporting a group of miscreants poking a 2-star Military General on his chest in the name of exercising your freedom of religion or protecting a local Iranian-sponsored chief imam. Nigeria is not Iran, Lebanon or Bahrain.

Next victims in line hopefully, are the IPOB jobless youths.
Either them or probably you or a relative of yours. Our military behave like thugs and act like they are above the law.
There was no reason for the massacre. The Shiites should have been arrested and prosecuted.
I hope you live in Nigeria so that one day you have a taste of your military's brutality.
Re: 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo by poseidon12: 12:06am On Jan 12, 2016
VellyG:

Get Ur facts Ryt.. Majority of them were killed in their homes following on onslaught by NA a day after some of their members confronted the chief of army staff. Even holiday makers / visitors met their untimely death in the homes of these Shiite members. The NA army are the barbarians rather.

I do hope that this case would get to the ICC.
Re: 2 Female Victims Of Zaria Clash Between The Army And Shitte Sect Revealed (Photo by BetaThings: 8:17am On Jan 12, 2016
Donariok:
80% of evil things happening in 9ja is always in the north. Im not a tribalist.
Evil things like
Okija Shrine
Soka Forest in Ibadan
Cannibalism by Clifford Orji in Lagos
southerners accounting for 90+ of Nigerians in foreign jail
Southerners being leaders in drug trafficking, international prostitution
etc

Donariok:

In other news,
am thankful and greatful to God, for not allowing me come into this life as a child born to a muslim family.

RIP to the deceased.

I thank Allah for making a muslim because when the figures are computed
Christians have killed more than Muslims can do for even if Christians are quiet for the next 200 years
Did you know that Christians fought themselves for 30 years?
Spanish Inquisition - burning people at the stake
etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taylor William Ogofugha Shot Dead! ADC Warri Chairman Killed / Buhari’s Nomination Of Kingsley Obiora, Emefiele’s ‘Kinsman’ As Deputy Governor / Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.