Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Agricultural Tools And Chemicals Markets?? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Tools And Chemicals Markets?? (930 Views)

Buy Hybrid Water Melon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria / Tomato Glut Hits Katsina Markets As Price Drop To N300 From N5, 000 Per Basket / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Tools And Chemicals Markets?? by Babalagzy: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hello All,
I am about to embark on a farming project which will of course entail sourcing for various seeds, tools, chemicals etc.
What i found out while checking online is that there's no online marketplace for these things. Also, there is little or no information on companies or brick and mortar stores around the country where farmers can get this information.
Nairaland also has little information on these items i believe are essential to attaining high levels of productivity on the field.
This brings me to my question which is.....
WHERE CAN I GET AGRIC TOOLS, SEEDS AND CHEMICALS SUCH AS
PLASTIC MULCH
SOIL TEST KIT
SEED TRAYS, PEAT, NETS ETC
SOIL CONDITIONER
PRODUCE CRATES
IRRIGATION EQUIPMENT: PUMPS, DRIP KITS, RAIN GUNS
FERTILIZER: ORGANIC (SOLUBLE AND NON-SOLUBLE), INORGANIC (SOLUBLE AND NON-SOLUBLE)
CHEMICALS: FUNGICIDES, PESTICIDES ETC ?
There's definitely more to add. Pls do!

The answers, i know, will depend on location so for me, locations are anywhere in Lagos and In and around Sango Ota, Ogun state. if i have to go farther to get these things, i will. Info on MARKETS around the country with a CONCENTRATION of things AGRIC will be nice too.
The items that i'm in dire need of are
plastic mulch,
Organic fertilzer (soluble and nonsoluble)
Seeds trays and peat

I'm sure this will be beneficial for many people. Your contribution will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Agricultural Tools And Chemicals Markets?? by leelat: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Contact @Soloxam-08098256685.
Re: Agricultural Tools And Chemicals Markets?? by fecundz(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
For chemicals of any kind n fertilizers or ur need a help of consultant contact fecundz wassup 07058147911 or email olaniyiolayinka1122@gmail.com
Re: Agricultural Tools And Chemicals Markets?? by MayorSchwags(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
U can call this guy i know on 08153001120. Hed be of help. Hes an agronomist with years setting up and stuff
Re: Agricultural Tools And Chemicals Markets?? by Dunie: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2016
Go to http://afrimash.com/ or call the number on the site.
Re: Agricultural Tools And Chemicals Markets?? by Babalagzy: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks guys
Re: Agricultural Tools And Chemicals Markets?? by bizay7(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
Dunie:
Go to http://afrimash.com/ or call the number on the site.

Hi guys,

My name is Ayoade Oyedotun, and I'm part of the team running Afrimash. @Dunie Thank you for mentioning http://afrimash.com/.

Be sure that we are here to help you find and buy any agro-related resources - machinery, equipment, livestock etc- that you might need for your farm or agro-processing company.

We are working hard to add new companies and their products to our site so that farmers and agro-processors can find it easy to discover and buy whatever they need for their work.

We encourage you please tell suppliers of agro-related stuffs to contact us in order to place their products before more eyeballs. You may call us on 08169477565 or email info[at]afrimash.com.

Thank you everybody!

(1) (Reply)

Catfish And Fingerlings For Sale At Cheap Price / My Ram Won't Stop Coughing / Need Land in ABUJA/NASARAWA state?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.