Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) (46293 Views)

Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) / D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Iyanya Dancing With The Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Bluette(f): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2016
@ d first pix iyanya looks like "arara"(dwarf)
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Una no see K cee and E money them
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Jolumania432(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
:DSee The Way He Resemble Dwarf Inside Agbada
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Who's the bride?
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wareva rocks their boat.

Check my signature...
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
In the first picture,he is sizing the girl up. Iyanya dey form Kanayo O Kanayo for the last picture.
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Destined2win: 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Madamkilljoy:

That second picture though. *Falls off bed*

shocked.......... lipsrsealed
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iyanya, balogun leyin obirin. grin
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by omenka(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Iyanya..eyan tyrion lannister
I wouldn't mind being Tyrion if I could be half as intelligent as he is. cheesy
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Chidex2442(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Short man
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Duletion(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
Afam4eva:

he has always been a dwarf especially with his akakpo muscle.
A dwarf with more money and beautiful women than you
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by LLKJSays(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
ENDTIME 'WiaSt Grabbing' Guy!
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
He looks a bit lost in that agbada. Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Duletion(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
cruzita:
chai !!! this iyanya short no be small oo .see as em dey like olokozu
you all are too quick to talk down short guys but if it about fat and shapeless girls that's when we will start hearing 'don't mock people you can't create '

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by LLKJSays(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
iyanya 'sack d stylist' Sharp/Sharp!

Agbada/BabanriGa is NOT meant for your 'Height' sir.

stick to your jeans & crop white T's & sheet mehnn!
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
No insult intended.
The Mods on this Forum av completely lost it.
The picture of a perv dancing will make FP twice when there r more topical issues lagging in the Political nd Relgious section?
Is Nairaland a Forum or gossip blog? Actualy i'm confused. This's the 2nd time seeing this pics under diff topics

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Mademoiselle24(f): 8:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
whirlwind7:
There is something about wedding reception parties that makes you glad to be alive.

My sincere and heartfelt prayers to every spinster here hoping to walk down the isle, and say "I do" to your soulmate.
May 2016 never come to an end without it getting fulfilled.

....and may your fav artiste happens to be passing by, and feel prompted by the spirit to gate crash your wedding and give a free performance! cheesy

Amin o
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2016
jotey:
iyanya na dwarf?
I don try view the pix in different way... rotated my my phone and he still looks like a dwarf
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by mightyhaze: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
This guy an achondroplasic dwarf? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by STILESGANG: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by STILESGANG: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Duletion:

He has a right to his opinion mr man,so why attacking him.And not everyone lives in abject penury like you cos I don't know why you concluded that iyanya is richer than him when you don't know him personally.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hope he didn't remove the agbada sha?
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
Duletion:

Everybody can't be as broke as you. Speak for yourself.
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
fr3do:
Iyanya is brief
wud u say the same of his money
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by fr3do(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
gommex:
wud u say the same of his money

no one questioned the unbriefness of his money.
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Dyt:
Which song he dey sing?
Make he no comot agbada ooo

Appaudise abi how dem call DAT song.
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Shoelace1(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iyanya is too short to wear "AGBADA" Iyanya, your jeans needs to take over oooo...biko
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Adamma22(f): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Iyanya! Agbada no be for every body cheesy
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Is he one of Snow White's dwarfs?
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by ifeomaekol(f): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
whirlwind7:
There is something about wedding reception parties that makes you glad to be alive.

My sincere and heartfelt prayers to every spinster here hoping to walk down the isle, and say "I do" to your soulmate.
May 2016 never come to an end without it getting fulfilled.

....and may your fav artiste happens to be passing by, and feel prompted by the spirit to gate crash your wedding and give a free performance! cheesy
amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

”you Only Beg Girls For Money,i Will Finish Your Dead Career- Wizkid Tell Skales / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 22nd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Falz Celebrates His Father, Femi Falana's Birthday With Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.