Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) (46283 Views)

Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) / D'banj Dancing On Stage With Ita-Giwa At Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Iyanya Dancing With The Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
grin Alhaji iyanyan
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by tellwisdom: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2016
What is he doing?? sad
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Chamberlain2014: 9:49pm On Jan 11, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Lol, you ehn! cheesy
dat guy is damn too short for my liking grin
Houseofglam7:

Lol, you ehn! cheesy
dat guy is damn too short for my liking
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Jaynec(f): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
whirlwind7:
There is something about wedding reception parties that makes you glad to be alive.

My sincere and heartfelt prayers to every spinster here hoping to walk down the isle, and say "I do" to your soulmate.
May 2016 never come to an end without it getting fulfilled.

....and may your fav artiste happens to be passing by, and feel prompted by the spirit to gate crash your wedding and give a free performance! cheesy
Amen!
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by bidemi12(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
jotey:
iyanya na dwarf?

There is something seriously weird about his physic.
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Izugab(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2854464/nairalanders-please-come-aid-because

pls nairalanders, help me....Am in dire pains now. No matter how little the help may be, I believe it'll solve my problem somehow.
Just click the link and read my story. Many have called on lalasticlala and fynestboi to move it to front page but they couldn't help me push it to front page.
Education is my life. I can't afford to miss this admission after the years it took me to gain admission.

thanks
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by mimicious(f): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
whirlwind7:
There is something about wedding reception parties that makes you glad to be alive.

My sincere and heartfelt prayers to every spinster here hoping to walk down the isle, and say "I do" to your soulmate.

....and may your fav artiste happens to be passing by, and feel prompted by the spirit to gate crash your wedding and give a free performance! cheesy

Amen
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Duletion(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
STILESGANG:
He has a right to his opinion mr man,so why attacking him.And not everyone lives in abject penury like you cos I don't know why you concluded that iyanya is richer than him when you don't know him personally.
Here comes the defender, no real man goes online to abuse another man because he's short you are a bitchie boy, I'm pretty sure he's 100 times richer than you too else you'd not be hear mocking him. Go back to wanking

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Genuflect(m): 11:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Wow. Too many ignant folks on here. Y'all realise Iyanya was doing the komole dance right?? If he was a Dwarf, would we jus be knowing today?
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Duletion(m): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2016
Afam4eva:

Everybody can't be as broke as you. Speak for yourself.
shut up boy. Who are you forming big boy to? I bet you live with your mother.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by STILESGANG: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
Duletion:

Here comes the defender, no real man goes online to abuse another man because he's short you are a bitchie boy, I'm pretty sure he's 100 times richer than you too else you'd not be hear mocking him. Go back to wanking
He is richer than me because you keep my money for me?Poor bastard!.Asslicking iyanya won't bring you out of abject poverty either.
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Duletion(m): 12:10am On Jan 12, 2016
STILESGANG:
He is richer than me because you keep my money for me?Poor bastard!.Asslicking iyanya won't bring you out of abject poverty either.
Hey bitchie boy, go mama is calling. As if you've made money before. Go back to pleasing yourself boy
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2016
beht why iyanya com look like dwarf na
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Icekyng: 12:18am On Jan 12, 2016
osesology:
Alhaji Iyanya. I believe he is dancing okamfo, abi na okafor, I dont even kno
lol u spoke my mind
okamfo o!
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 4:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Wtf! He shouldn't rock Agbada again ooo
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by adellam16(f): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2016
And it all ends here. No one will recognize u madam when tomorrow to say dats d chick wh invited iyanya to come perform at her wedding. Pele
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2016
Afam4eva:

he has always been a dwarf especially with his akakpo muscle.

Iyanya na nkpo na ani grin(aka small stout) was quite shocked how brief he was when I saw him.. Decent artist though..
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by gagzee(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Chai, iyanya, Kcee and E-Money, all in one wedding?...omo mehn! D couples r loaded o!!
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Eve62(f): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2016
whirlwind7:

Amen
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by freetalk2: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
Omotayor123:
Those dance steps get as he be cheesy cheesy

And the groom sit down for one place dey observe abi

Na because him be star that is why.

Bulk SMS Made Simple: http://www.gallantsms.com
Send Sms for #1.30 across all networks.
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Meeky(m): 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
Madamkilljoy:

That second picture though. *Falls off bed*
mehn dis ya moniker hmm. cute though
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by wildwalker(m): 3:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Iyanya..eyan tyrion lannister
grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by okechukwu16: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Ehen? This Iyanya looks very very short o
. You tall pass am?
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2016
okechukwu16:
. You tall pass am?
Small tongue
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Madamkilljoy(f): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
Meeky:
mehn dis ya moniker hmm.
cute though
Thanks, Meekmill.
Re: Iyanya Dancing On Stage With Bride At A Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Shoelace1:
Iyanya is too short to wear "AGBADA"
Iyanya, your jeans needs to take over oooo...biko

will u marry me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.