Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (46406 Views)

Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by softsee(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
My brother also killed by them yesterday [color=#000099][/color]

Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by cure4diabetes: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
I pray this is not true, I know this Captain very well, He has served at the 244 recce batallion Sakimin Oyo State before he was posted out. He is a very wonderful Captain, he just had his third Child. Oh I pray this shouldn't be true.
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by ahaz: 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Why is it more yorubas fighting this bokoharram sect all d time than other tribes? Are there no hausa, igbo, fulani e.t.c in this country to be taken to war fronts?
Anytime a name of soldiers appears in the news tend to be frm kogi, kwara or south west.
Well we all know where the best soldiers are always frm sha while d coward ones are getting bribes in the street.
sorry o the Hausa's are learning fast..no more cook and steward roles for the Yoruba solder unlike the civil war were the north has the crop of the casualties while ur kinsmen are flexing behind the lines...so the party is over.
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by wordcat(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
Rest Well, your blood on those who shared the money meant to equip you and your colleagues.
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by HINCO(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2016
shocked
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by kings49(m): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
RIP
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
RIP Soldier thank you for you patriotism that cost you ur Life...
Your blood is on Dansuki d ATM, D clueless Man dat gave him d chance to loot, those he shared d money with and der supporters.
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by jumper524(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
dandollaz:

This will show you the level of marginalization the SE/SS are getting during recruitment.think twice before you mention.
u hate the north this much, why na?? During recruitment they take equal amount of candidates from each state nd to talk about the death toll northernerns died the most
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by jumper524(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2016
softsee:
sorry bro may his soul rest in peace
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by ForesightLTD: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2016
It's quite a pity. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by internetpo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2016
RIP Fallen Soldier.

Thank You for paying the ultimate sacrifice so That I will live in peace, safety and security.

rest well in the bosom of our God, till we meet to path no more.
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by internetpo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2016
softsee:

Sorry. I feel your loss.
But it shall never be in vain.

RIP gallant one.
Lift your head up Softsee. For you too have made a sacrifice by your bro's death.
Pray for him..#

We shall win
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by nattty(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2016
Am sure its not only captains and majors that is dying in dis war because nah only obituary of senior military officers we dey always see oo...may God help 9ja..RIP To d dead..
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by dandollaz: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2016
jumper524:
u hate the north this much, why na?? During recruitment they take equal amount of candidates from each state nd to talk about the death toll northernerns died the most
take a research urself assuming you walk into army barrack and decide to check how many from ss/se in every 100 solder you encounter you will be disappoimted you can hardly met 10 solders from ss/se.during recruitment there is so many that come tru yhe back even at worst at the tail end of the exercise.
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by waleylagboy: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
captain Sunday afolayan has been missing for 11 month now......with no trace of him.... buh I know he is not dead
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by freshbear(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
God!I know him way back in Nigeria military SCH Zaria.fortitude to d family he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by lascopes(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
Find peace ma heroe...200 gun shotz 4 ya
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by philanthropist1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
I thought Boko Haram has been defeated both technically and non technically...... maybe he died of high blood pressure in Sambisa forest
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by Vikto: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
Maybe armed Haram!
nnachukz:
RIP. but there's no more Boko Haram. who killed him?
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by juliusogedengbe(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
HMMMMMMM
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by mutualrespect(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
RIP To the dead. this Boko Haram shall end some day IJN.
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by GLOBALSTAR: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
[quote author=Flirtyjane post=41872767]So sad to lose one of our gallant soldiers at this time of the new year. This fallen hero was recently killed by Boko Haram terrorists -Captain Ezekiel Aluko as the battle against insurgency continues.
HMM RIP TO CAPTAIN EZEKIEL ALUKO he is a gallant soldier in my town SAKI a man of respect in SAKI WEST LOCAL GOVT. A soldier @ 244 recce battalion barrack saki RIP to a great man.......
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by AngryNigerian(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
Why is it more yorubas soldiers are fighting this bokoharram sects all d time than other tribes? Are there no hausa, igbo, fulani in this country to be taken to war fronts?

Anytime a name of soldiers appears in the news, it tends to be frm kogi, kwara or south west.
Well we all know where the best soldiers are always frm sha while d coward ones are getting bribes in the street.

Una people too rush join force...Ibos are into bizz (little wonder they suffer most during demolitions) while Aboki...(please, I don't want to be banned; if not I for say na dem de rule, so what do you xpect).

But, nwoke m...how did you arrive @ this 'fact'?
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Una people too rush join force...Ibos are into bizz (little wonder they suffer most during demolitions) while Aboki...(please, I don't want to be banned; if not I for say na dem de rule, so what do you xpect).

But, nwoke m...how did you arrive @ this 'fact'?
Google it..and have been on nairaland 4 four years now...i check names
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by onatisi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
phemmyjohnson:
RIP GALLANT ONE!
Be rest assured your sacrifice and patriotism for this country was not in vain....
Heaven knows...
bro,pls can you die for Nigeria?
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by onatisi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
softsee:
how I wish burutai or Lai mohmamed relatives were among those killed by boko haram. I know they wont be saying the technical nonsense they keep saying now
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by AngryNigerian(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
philanthropist1:
I thought Boko Haram has been defeated both technically and non technically...... maybe he died of high blood pressure in Sambisa forest

Mehn!

Damn!

A lot of us here require urgent check-up ooo, even me sef
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by AngryNigerian(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Google it..and have been on nairaland 4 four years now...i check names

I just did...

& you know what The list is endless my brother!
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by mujahib6199(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
i like to be a navy official, i need a support from u guys..... +234 8161 999 171
Re: Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents by jonaboy: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Ezekiel my right hand man when we were in Kaduna State Polytechnic Zaria, now Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Zaria. We were in the same class in accounting department and very close. But when you became an officer and was posted to Nguru Barracks in Yobe state we lost contact with each other. Last time I heard news about you was that you were a captain and still in Nguru only to read about your death in Nairaland. May your soul rest in peace fallen hero. We members of HND II Accounting 2002 set will always remember you. Adieu my friend Ezekiel Aluko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Simon Ekpa Released / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.