Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (38019 Views)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Army Currently Repelling Attack By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Xposer: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
He was so close to entering the new year before his life was wiped away by Boko Haram insurgents. This gallant soldier identified as Habeeb was reportedly killed by Boko Haram terrorists yesterday in Maiduguri, Borno state. May his soul rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photos-of-another-gallant-soldier.html

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by xreal: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
Nigerian government just keep wasting the lives of these soldiers intentionally .

We have never lost such numbers in our Peace Keeping Missions in other African countries.

GOD is watching everyone, Boko Haram's sponsors and even our government.
I wonder how insurgents will be more equiped than the government troops in Nigeria.

BTW, we are almost in January 2016. We were told that BH will be something of past by December 2015.

#kontinu

RIP to the soldier.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by idupaul: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
His blood is clearly on Lai Mohammed hands

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by dainformant(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
R.I.P to him....

Seun, Lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove come and see oo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Akon419(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2015
See the kind gun way buhari givam to go fight bokoharam, well RIP

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by gokay11(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
R.I.P to a true hero

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Aikon: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP
gallant soldier

we shall overcome someday

deep in my heart

I do believe

we shall overcome

The labour of our 'galant heroes past' shall never be in vain

God bless the Nigerian military

God the federal republic of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by flokii: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP Soldier.

na pesin pikin, bother or father be this o... fought & died for Nigeria's unity/peace

d likes of Dasuki, koro etc. have their own kids living large abroad... e no concern them

such a pity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
Another sa ra death, anyways R I P to the dead??
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Pidggin(f): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2015
cry How many more left?
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
Joining "Nigerian" Military is suicide. I dont know what these young men are thinking by joining such a corrupt institution and getting wasted.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by macaranta(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP Soldier.

Dear Soldiers in the NE,Please eliminate every perceived threat,don't allow this c#ck suckers drain a pint of your blood. And yes ..screw AI
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by drdrei09: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
God, pls give his family nd whosoever cares abt him d fortitude 2 miss him. RIP soldier, u've fallen on earth bt i pray u stand again in heaven.
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by dunkem21(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
angry R.I.P gallant one ..
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by wunmi590(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
May your spirit hunt "Comical Ali, the father of "FABU" in person of Lie Mohamad (PhD in Lieinglogy) for telling Nigerians that they have technically defeat BH.

Rest in peace.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by ayinde2ade(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
cry God bless the Dead
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by simplemach(m): 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Rest well
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by alcmene: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2015
Wetin concern me.... Since they now kill unarmed protesters with no iota of remorse.
Kill unarmed Nigerians at bridge head,get beheaded by bokoharam=case closed

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Dragonking: 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP gallant soldier

May God continue to bless our Army. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by saintgoogle(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2015
idupaul:
His blood is clearly on Lai Mohammed hands

Idiot

What says you about dasuki

Smh for how some people reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Agbasco(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
rest on man
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by odiereke(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by pretydiva(f): 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
May almighty God console his family. He died while in active service. God rest his soul
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Supreme01: 10:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
These are the true Heros of this country not those old goat who are eating our money
Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Nimblemind(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
Isn't it stuupid enough that whenever there is any case of death as a result of BH, some idioots come here to only say lai mohammed did this or that... Dafuq is wrong with you all? Have we no regard for human life or trading blame justifies anything?

A gallant soldier just lost his life trying to fight a course that affects us as a nation, and the only thing you all can come up with is to start playing politics!
Seriously its sad how we only come here to apportion blame and try to put the other party in bad light like that's not what have brought us to this situation now... How sad i tell you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by pojophilius(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
our oga at the top are busy sharing d national cake and travelling more than our musicians,,they even spend more time there like here is just for tour while dia people are bn massacre everyday like we owe some gods sacrifice nd we are in the same country,,humanity is evil!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Sunnycliff(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2015
We are winning the war... Thunder that will strike APC bloody liars is gathering momentum from Saturn enroute Mars to Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by muazuk1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Joining "Nigerian" Military is suicide. I dont know what these young men are thinking by joining such a corrupt institution and getting wasted.
wetin dis one dey talk??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri by Icecomrade: 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Liar mohammed just annouced that this soldier was technically killed by boko haram.
May his soul technically rest in peace

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CNN's Amanpour Talks About Her Interview With Buhari / Buhari At Gboyega Oyetola Osun Campaign Rally In Osogbo, Osun (Photos) / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.