Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,257 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Korede Bello’s Lecturers Vow To Resign If He Is Allowed To Write Exams - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello’s Lecturers Vow To Resign If He Is Allowed To Write Exams (488 Views)

Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland / Korede Bello's Distinction Results: Fans React (Screenshots) / Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello’s Lecturers Vow To Resign If He Is Allowed To Write Exams by ayindejimmy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
Korede Bello’s Lecturers Vow To Resign If He Is Allowed To Write Exams
By Komolafe El-Hannan .O.

Popular musician Korede Bello is allegedly not having the best of times as a student.
It was gathered that the Mavin records act who recently had his matriculation for his Higher National Diploma (HND), at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) is currently having problem with his lecturers.
An anonymous source allegedly disclosed that some of Korede Bello’s lecturers have threatened to resign if the singer is allowed to write his exams because he has not met up with 70% of his class attendance for the semester.
The source also added that the one of his lecturers in his class disclosed that he will resign if Korede Bello is allowed to sit for his exams later this year because he has not been attending lectures due to his busy schedule.
It will confirm what is already known that it is hard to combine a teeming music career with schooling. The likes of Wizkid and Olamide have had to drop out while they pursued their careers. Most people still can’t believe how Davido managed to graduate from university with a reported first class degree.

www.leadership.ng/entertainment/490644/korede-bellos-lecturers-vow-resign-allowed-write-exams

Re: Korede Bello’s Lecturers Vow To Resign If He Is Allowed To Write Exams by omooba969(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
Only in Nigeria! cheesy

Davido's 1st class degree? grin Na who I fit ask o.

cool
Re: Korede Bello’s Lecturers Vow To Resign If He Is Allowed To Write Exams by Iyamar(f): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
2016 PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS 1.This is the year your life has been waiting for. 2.Right from the beginning to the end, it shall be from one divine encounter to the other. 3.It is the year that will re-define your entire life and destiny. 4.You will experience supernatural wonders. 5.You will be compensated for all you have either missed or lost. 6.Your previous mistakes will be converted to miracles. 7.What you were once denied will be delivered. 8.You will no more be denied; rather, you will be preferred. 9.It shall be a year of peace all round for you; peace when you go out, peace when you come in and peace in all your activities and programmes. 10.You will receive supernatural master keys to open strange doors. 11.Doors will open for you in both likely and unlikely locations. 12.It will be a very challenging and in fact, difficult year for many. But for you, things will come with greater ease. I will make things easy for you. 13.To those that will refrain from sin and get more committed to kingdom service, I will showcase them to the whole world. 14.I will reward faithfulness and commitments this year. 15.This year will not be an empty year for you. 16.Your presence anywhere and everywhere will provoke favour. 17.When others are saying there is a casting down, to you, there shall be a lifting up. 18.Death sentences over you are cancelled. 19.Many will die this year, but not you. 20.Many will fail this year, but not you. 21.Many will be weak and faint, but not you. 22.This is your year of rising from glory to glory. 23.For whatever you lost last year, there will be multiple restorations. 24.Those plotting your downfall will go down for your sake. 25.Those blessing you will be blessed. 26.Those fighting you will incure God’s anger. 27.This year, money will not be your problem. 28.You will exercise unquestionable dominion. 29.As light dominates darkness, so will you rule in your territory. 30.Testimonies never heard before in your extended family will be heard through you this year. 31.Very early in the year, you will have an encounter that will trigger off signs and wonders. 32.God said, I will put no ceiling on your life. Therefore, your rising will know no limitation. 33.This is your year – Go and flourish. Go and prosper in Jesus' name. ls
Re: Korede Bello’s Lecturers Vow To Resign If He Is Allowed To Write Exams by Amoshie(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
E no easy oo
Re: Korede Bello’s Lecturers Vow To Resign If He Is Allowed To Write Exams by funnyme(f): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
God win for him

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Gets A CT Scan, Tells Fans To Pray For Him / ★ Kcee Flaunts Dapper Look In New Photos ★ / 417 Words Why I Hate Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.