Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,447 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland (15861 Views)

Maleke Grieves Over Death Of His Only Surviving Sibling, After Death Took Away / Nollywood Aigbede Courage's Movie "I VOW" To Be Premiered In Hollywood / Maleke Moye Idowu Sues 9mobile For N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by GistersNG: 11:43am On Jun 22, 2018
GistMore.com

Ahead of Nigeria's Super Eagles 'must win' match against Iceland this afternoon, veteran musician Maleke Idowu says he vows to collect 3 sound slaps from his friends if the Super Eagles fail to win the game.

He wrote;

'I vow to collect 3sound slap from all my friends if the super eagles fail to win Iceland ?? today, so help me God... SARS GET READY'.

Gist from Gistmore :: http://www.gistmore.com/vow-collect-3-slaps-friends-nigeria-fail-win-iceland-maleke

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by MJBOLT: 11:48am On Jun 22, 2018
maleke friends after super eagles fail to winangry grin

10 Likes

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Just 3 slaps péré?

3 Likes

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Ask4diva(f): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Check ur weather forecast 2day bcoz moses is falling against iceland... To think he stood firm in d pepsi advert, only to start falling like d wall of jericho during d last match...smh

3 Likes

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by itspzpics(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
Lol.... U go chop no slap don't worry

DIFFERENT NIGERIANS AND HOW THEY REACT TOWARDS THIS UNGODLY WEATHER(Meme collections) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/different-nigerians-and-how-they-react-towards-this-ungodly-weathermeme-collections/

And Wat about the slap now

1 Like

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Tamarapetty(f): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na so argentina chop 3goals yesterday. . i blame the yeye keeper for the last goal
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by 2019elections: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
Who has rohr's number should pls tell him to bring in iwobi. There is no connection between the midfielders and the strikers. No creativity. Musa isn't the solution. He can't turn, he can't dribble. Pls abeg, make una tell am before my ticket cut.

Aye mi temi bami.

1 Like

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Constie(f): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin Lol... So help him Lord...
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by abc115: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Bossontop(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecided
The guy ryt now......lol

[img]https://media1./images/eec96f1bf7b6136ec4201f890a7fa20e/tenor.gif?itemid=5079413[/img]

Modified:
God don save you sef....u for chop better slap

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by dangotesmummy: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
With the way they're doing, you will collect more than Tiri slaps
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by emmyt2: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
For sure ,we will make it to the second round.
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by princepee: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Just dey ready your checks.
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Mzyouzee: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
This one don buy better market....them go restructure your face.
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Livingstoner(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
[b][/b]Just go and pay for a bed space at St Nicholas hospital,for sure that slap is sure.....just now Nigeria scored....don't pay yet
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by sabi99(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
if na me I go wear sandpaper for hand dey wait for your. na only one slap I tear you then u go know how far.
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by simonlee(m): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Person face go red today!

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by fatymore(f): 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...5:06
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
grin

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by eyinjuege: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
God help you if your friends have no joy

1 Like

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by mustmust(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abeg I follow be your friend abeg add me for those to give the slap
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Donspicey: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Go Get Sum Ice Bro,,,enuf Slap Waiting U
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by donnaD(f): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
2-0 oga na God jus save u abi na musa save u from collecting beta slap.

2 Likes

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Partnerbiz(f): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
if i slap this guy ee....
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by MsFaith: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
No slaps for youuuuii!

2 Likes

Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Vicvalentine: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Finally he didn't collect any slap
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by Edu3Again: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is example of what happens when we do things on merit and not quota or fulanization.

Imagine if Buhari made sure as the budget that most players are Fulani!

We will be finished!
Re: Maleke: I Vow To Collect 3 Slaps From My Friends If Nigeria Fails To Win Iceland by kinz17: 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
(quote author=2019elections post=68723724]Who has rohr's number should pls tell him to bring in iwobi. There is no connection between the midfielders and the strikers. No creativity. Musa isn't the solution. He can't turn, he can't dribble. Pls abeg, make una tell am before my ticket cut. And musa turn out to be the solution this is irony of life when they see u as problem and God say u are a solution

Aye mi temi bami.[/quote]

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaijareunion- Khloe Defends Calling Leo Da Silva A Snake / Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage / Check out Iyanya's Sexy/Raunchy Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.