Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

May God Punish Anyone That Tries To Defend Any Of These Corrupt Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Punish Anyone That Tries To Defend Any Of These Corrupt Politicians (576 Views)

May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari / We Need To Get Rid Of These Corrupt Political Class / Defection To APC Won’t Stop Prosecution Of Corrupt Politicians –presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Punish Anyone That Tries To Defend Any Of These Corrupt Politicians by zomby(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2016
Yeah, may God punish anyone that tries to defend any of these blood suckers (politicians/ leaders), that turned Nigeria into an unwanted dust. They all deserve to die in jail and then go straight to hell.

I do not get it, and only God knows exactly what is wrong with my Nigerian people (I honestly believe that some of us have holes inside our brains).

First, everybody on this planet knows that corruption has left our country on her knees, and for this reason most people in the country are suffering while many have unnecessarily lost their lives.
Secondly, for many years Nigerians prayed for a courageous leader to rise up and severely tackle corruption...But now that our prayers have finally been answered, it is sickening and unbelievable to see that some Nigerians still have the audacity to come out and defend these corrupt blood suckers... this is not only absurd, but also completely disgraceful.
My questions is: When are we going to wake up and start using our common sense correctly?

And finally, we need to wise up quickly and understand that there is no hope in Nigeria if we constantly defend corrupt government officials. Allow these heartless criminals to defend themselves while the justice system runs its course....Let us set sentiments aside and start thinking about the future of our country.

We must understand 2 things:
1. For many years, politicians have used the word "democracy" to rob our country blind...therefore, we must not allow these people to reuse this word (democracy) to avoid being prosecuted for all their crimes. We must give this administration our full support, while they do whatever it takes to recover our stolen money.

2. We must also understand that this administration is not only going after corrupt politicians/ leaders, but also systematically laying great examples for the present and future leaders...

We can not continue to do things the same way and expect a different outcome. Nigeria must rise again.
Re: May God Punish Anyone That Tries To Defend Any Of These Corrupt Politicians by Obichi98(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2016
Really understand why you are so blowing hot,even what saying it,God wil never forgive our thief thief leaders...Their children go even inherit from it.
Re: May God Punish Anyone That Tries To Defend Any Of These Corrupt Politicians by tubouncen(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
Amin
Re: May God Punish Anyone That Tries To Defend Any Of These Corrupt Politicians by tpiah2: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
Obichi98:
Really understand why you are so blowing hot,even what saying it,God wil never forgive our thief thief leaders...Their children go even inherit from it.

Are you saying riches are a punishment from God .
Re: May God Punish Anyone That Tries To Defend Any Of These Corrupt Politicians by Achuwa1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
Did NNAMDI KANU (ipob) of radio biafra steal from your govt or is he one of the politicians tht stole from your treasury?.....
u better tell ur mr predident tht is milking revenue from the south to the develope ravaged NE to release him unconditionally like the court said & stop ranting like a wounded lion because all the money they claim tht was looted when returned,will be used to develope the NE,,so my brother if u are from the south u better think how u will seperate ur self from those abokis than ranting 4 notn.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Uwazuruike Postpones Fasting, Prayer, Election / Ngwa Leaders Pray For Dr Alex Otti / More Troubles For Nigerian Oil As Iran Gets Its Groove Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.