Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Experience On the Cost Of Drugs Sold (government And Private Pharmacy ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience On the Cost Of Drugs Sold (government And Private Pharmacy ) (469 Views)

Are PEP Drugs Sold In Pharmacy / Prices Of Drugs Skyrocket As Nigerians Face Harder Times / Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience On the Cost Of Drugs Sold (government And Private Pharmacy ) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2016
Recently, with keen interest i decided to observe the price of drugs sold at a government general hospital (pharmacy section ) and a private pharmacy here because I buy drugs from both. To my surprise I discovered that most drugs sold at the government pharmacy are twice higher in price than the private pharmacy. This has kept me wondering if this should be so. Shouldn't drugs and other materials sold by government agencies be lesser than private organizations? Please what are your views on this fellow nairalanders and what is the situation like in your area? I think something should be done on this because it's not all Nigerians that have capacity to purchase all of these drugs.

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Claims Two In Plateau / Dreadful Cancer / 27 Body Transformation Habits You Can’t Ignore System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.