Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Acna And Pimples On The Back - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Acna And Pimples On The Back (466 Views)

7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / How can i clear Tiny Pimples on my face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acna And Pimples On The Back by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok...so I've got this pimples all over my back trying to spread to my front too, and it's leaving damn spots!

Anyone who's experienced same should please help out w a tested an trust therapy to stop the pimples and eras th spots maybe.
Thanks...
Re: Acna And Pimples On The Back by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
So nobody has pimples ni? Na so everybody fresh for naija ni?

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Health Conditions Millions Of Women Suffer From But No-one Wants To Talk / How Do I Go Beards Naturally? / Tuberculosis Overtakes Hiv/aids As Leading Cause Of Death From Infectious Diseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.