Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Must Read For Farmers/agro Suppliers: Afiaafrika.com.ng Needs Vendors/farmers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Must Read For Farmers/agro Suppliers: Afiaafrika.com.ng Needs Vendors/farmers (869 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Who Is Afiaafrika.com.ng?the BIG Difference Between Afiaafrika.com.ng And OTHERS / Can You Provide Any Of My Goat Farm Needs... VENDORS NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For Farmers/agro Suppliers: Afiaafrika.com.ng Needs Vendors/farmers by castruccio(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2016
We at AfiaAfrika really need farmers/Agro suppliers to display the agro produce they farm or supply.

After the end of year board meeting at Avallon Group in December 15, 2015 we have decided to give farmers the ability to showcase their product, set price and supply.

After all, one of our mission is to assist farmers dispose product easily so as to avoid damages (especially for perishable product).
We will now partner with you farmers, agro produce suppliers, food processors, (please Scammers Keep off!)
So, as we are partners now, here is our various duties we will perform to make this work out well;

FOR FARMERS/AGRO SUPPLIERS/FOOD PROCESSORS
1. You will send your product details, price (please put a fair price for quick Turnover), how you intend to deliver product and location. You are allowed to send multiple product
2. You will deliver your product but it must be within three working days, you select the method you will ship depending on the volume and nature of product. (we will work with you on this)
3. You will receive payment after you must have shipped your product to the customer and its confrmed by the customer that it was received in good condition. (this is to prevent scam)
4. You are entitled to 90% of the sales made while we are entitled to only 10%
5. You are advise to market your product with a link that will be generated to you on social media. You can also market your product independently without us.
6. Any more update will be sent to you

FOR AFIAAFRIKA (our duties)
1. We as a agro marketing and distribution outfit will use various strategies both online and offline to market your product(as I write, we are in three cities in Nigeria approaching potential client)
2. We are entitled to 10% on all sales made
3. We will help you create a storefront for you on our portal, all you will do is to send your details to afiaafrika@gmail.com
4. We will advice you on how best you can ship your product to customers in the cheapest way.
5. You will be notified of any other update.

With all these in mind, we really wish we can work and grow together as one family starting from this new year.
So we have created a whatsapp group Name AfiaAfrika Partners

After sending your product details, price and pictures to afiaafrika@gmail.com, send a message via whatsapp to 07060456088 that you have sent your product profile to the above email, after confirmation we will add you.
Your product will be uploaded to www.afiaafrika.com.ng

Keep an eye here as we will continue to update.

Thanks in anticipation
Njom, Emelda Lisa
Co-Founder/COO
For
Afiaafrika Team

cc: mods should forward to frontpage as this might solve someones problem. Thanks

Re: Must Read For Farmers/agro Suppliers: Afiaafrika.com.ng Needs Vendors/farmers by bclemsnews(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2016
Get more info @ www.bclems.com
Re: Must Read For Farmers/agro Suppliers: Afiaafrika.com.ng Needs Vendors/farmers by castruccio(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
bclemsnews:
Get more info @ www.bclems.com

That was uncalled for as it does not concern what is being posted here... please delete and stop being childish. Thanks
Re: Must Read For Farmers/agro Suppliers: Afiaafrika.com.ng Needs Vendors/farmers by Benignben: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thumps up for Afriaafrika for the last year transaction of 10 tons of Ginger in my farming business.
I encourage all farmers and companies to be sincere, transparent and justified in their business transaction.
I think this is a welcome development for farmers.
Re: Must Read For Farmers/agro Suppliers: Afiaafrika.com.ng Needs Vendors/farmers by castruccio(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2016
Benignben:
Thumps up for Afriaafrika for the last year transaction of 10 tons of Ginger in my farming business.
I encourage all farmers and companies to be sincere, transparent and justified in their business transaction.
I think this is a welcome development for farmers.

We are really grateful for this recommendation and the last transaction we did with you @ kafancha, kaduna state... Hope to do more business wit you sir
Re: Must Read For Farmers/agro Suppliers: Afiaafrika.com.ng Needs Vendors/farmers by Ltrust(m): 3:39am On Apr 07, 2016
The era of crude oil is going and a new era has come for Nigerians; Agro business. Agro business is vast and offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs to tap from the opportunities within this sector.
We are into the supply of agricultural products such as cassava chips, locust beans, dried split ginger, soya beans, moringa seed, dry okro, cashew nut, sesame seed, cocoa beans,charcoal, palm kernel shell, snail etc. We have capacities to supply you in tonnage and to your specification.Reach us for supply. We expect to hear from you/07033097160.

(1) (Reply)

I Got An Acre Of Land But No Money. / Export Contract Available For Cashew Nut / Snails Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.