Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash (38563 Views)

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / SPAR Shopping Extravaganza Abuja: Fashanu, Others Excite Abuja Residents / I Will Give You The Surest Trading/betting Signals I Have To Raise Cash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by BaddieKay(f): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2016
Good news
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Acidosis(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2016
smh

A time will come when these kids rejoicing over this bad news will no longer be able to buy common MTN data. A time will come when their parents will be unable to pay your school fees.

So many ediots in the country. Workers in Kogi state and indeed many states have not been paid salary since September and some useless people are shouting good news.

Who told you kids that everyone steal to eat? Some people run legitimate business and they're rich. Only a f00l, like many on this thread, would call rich people THIEVES.

Some thieves are poor, and some rich men make ends meet legitimately.

Rejoicing over poor car sales is the greatest stupidity I've witnessed since the past 10 years.

This is bad, and we are in for bigger troubles.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by 400billionman: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2016
akpur1:
I wan buy roll royce for 7m who go sell asap

Hehe, me too. Funny.

I already planned myself for the next 5 years. It is real estate till 2020...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Omogbhollahorn(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2016
Am glad they are feeling the heat grin grin
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Junior66(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2016
This write-up blatantly assumes most people in Abuja are politicians or beneficiaries of illegal transanctions whereas people are not even been paid their salaries! Are all car buyers Abuja residents? People come from all Neigborin states to purchase autos there. It also ignores present economic woes, if oil price falls, the nation's disposable income shrinks, this in turn will lead to reduced govt spending and its multiplier effect on consumer purchasing power. As long as Nigeria's wealth is being spent in Nigeria, corruption or no, purchases go still de kamkpe, baring some conditions sha. PMB's administration if anythin shuld make for even more purchases cos income will be more evenly distributed baring the oil crunch. Abegee make una no allow me crack my brain dis early mornin joor.

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by 400billionman: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2016
Recession is a good time for smart businessmen to turn billionaires.

Ask Donald Trump..

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by highmood(m): 8:35am On Jan 12, 2016
I was a strong supporter of GEJ simplicity, but I am liking this body language of our GMB. Mehn the loopholes and stealing were much; I am utterly ashamed of all the politicians involved.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Acidosis(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2016
MrDavidson:

God bless Mr President!

You're a liar! a wicked bloody soul!!

Why didn't you quote the part that says workers have not been paid salary??

All workers in Kogi state and Kwara state are currently sitting at home! No single office is opened and you kids are rejoicing over some stu!pid leakages!

Should will open our eyes and keep praising the stup!d leaders till will all begin to eat grasses and sand?
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Folksyharry(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2016
It's time for the real hardworking people to occupy the FCT because I can foresee people selling those unoccupied houses and even reducing rent.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Junior66(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Acidosis:
smh

A time will come when these kids rejoicing over this bad news will no longer be able to buy common MTN data. A time will come when their parents will be unable to pay your school fees.

So many ediots in the country. Workers in Kogi state and indeed many states have not been paid salary since September and some useless people are shouting good news.

Who told you kids that everyone steal to eat? Some people run legitimate business and they're rich. Only a f00l, like many on this thread, would call rich people THIEVES.

Rejoicing over poor car sales is the greatest stupidity I've witnessed since the past 10 years.

tell dem abeg. am also from Kogi and things are not easy here. Our Economic woes is responsible for the poor sales and not the anti-corruption stance. How do people even buy anytin wen there are not paid their salaries? The so-called corupt politicians, how many carq do they even buy? Does Goodluck have up to 500 cars? How many does Saraki and OBJ have? Most of them have less than 20 private cars.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Acidosis(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Some animals we call Nigerians have really sold off their morality...

How can someone just stand from bed and call Abuja residents and car dealers THIEVES.

Let me catch that person that will call me a thief for driving my dream car. I will not only KILL you with the car, I'll utilize the car in pushing you to your shallow grave.

Enemies of progress everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by idu1(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Stealing is now corruption sir.....

Acidosis what is your problem?
Are you mad?

Can't you say your own view without insulting other people's opinion?

6 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by anonimi: 8:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing..to save Abuja from entering recession, the following needs to be done:

1. Introduce monthly rentals for apartments
2. Introduce reduced tuition for children
3. Food is cheap, restaurants are expensive

Good points.
Let me add that the unethical humongous amounts we give our SINators and representaTHIEVES must be made to align with the minimum wage of N18,000 for real workers in the SAME government.

Any fight against corruption that does not address the huge gap between the minimum wage paid to real workers of N18,000 and the mega millions received by loafing political office holders and political jobbers is a big joke.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528508_political20catoon_jpeg388939f5abe0d6aa488640afd36eb164

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2943662_payment_jpegc1c3e670f39cd4ba8a1a1978a794d236

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by MrMcJay(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2016
I was at Ikoyi last week and my friend was telling me that in Banana Island, most of the houses there are unoccupied as they were bought as status symbols. The security men guarding these houses sublet them out to individuals for around 3-7M without the knowledge of their owners.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Teamsuxx(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2016
Lol I'm not surprised
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Acidosis(m): 8:48am On Jan 12, 2016
idu1:
Stealing is now corruption sir.....

Acidosis what is your problem?
Are you mad?

Can't you say your own view without insulting other people's opinion?

I will continue to insult genetically ignorant lots. Until you folks learn to reason beyond sai buhari, I won't stop insulting you all.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by bigass123(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2016
Indeed it's no more business as usual... There are no funds to share no more, leakages are being blocked... I'm optimistic PMB will leave Nigeria's economy better than he met it.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by 2sex(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2016
400billionman:
Recession is a good time for smart businessmen to turn billionaires.

Ask Donald Trump..
Recession is the best time to buy things, anything at all... If I have my way, this is the best time to buy up all the stocks and lands, people need money badly and will sell very cheaply. When the economy start bouncing back, you exit! angry
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Acidosis:
smh

Thank you sir. salaries have not been paid in kwara state since September.This Buhari's regime is the worst I have witnessed! I wonder why people will defend this nonsense happening.
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Boss13: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2016
When people make statement like there is no money in the country, I just don't get it. Rather, that statement should be reviewed to - money leakages and illegal withdrawal of funds have been tightened.

People with genuine businesses still make money. This is why I also support the CBN stance on not selling FOREX to bureau de change operators.

Please let's make money the right way.

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by dannyduks: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2016
All leakages has been blocked, hmmmmmmmm make sense, now they will understand the different between sell and buy

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by finestboy1: 9:31am On Jan 12, 2016
kokoA:
Fake people everywhere in this town. Thanks to Baba people are beginning to live on exactly what they earn. It is only in ABJ you'd find a civil servant of level 14 driving a car of 10million naira. I pray they begin to sell all those their empty houses scaterred all over.
My thoughts exactly.. In a developed country like the UK and US this cannot happen as you will be probed and arrested. Your income must reflect in your lifestyle. A lot of overnight millionaires and billionaires in this city will be compelled to sell their luxury properties sooner or later angry

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by LastSurvivor: 9:32am On Jan 12, 2016
It's really wonderful that leakages has been blocked but the question is; me and you as individuals, is the money recovered getting to us?
How much have we recovered so far? What has it been used on?
When will this suffering stop?
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Omotall(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2016
D gap btw d rich and d poor must be minimum, well Nonsense people cool

sai baba my nigga well done cool
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by bamia01(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2016
sadSo....who says our government are not trying....lots of leakages av bn blocked....hhmmmmmnnnn....
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Goke7: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2016
Acidosis:
smh

na so the thing pain u reach, why do you guys give yourselves away so easily and make it so easy for others to pick you out one time, are you blaming the people rejoicing for salaries not being paid in Kogi state?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by bewla(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2016
the go talk we go listing
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Goke7: 9:58am On Jan 12, 2016
Boss13:
When people make statement like there is no money in the country, I just don't get it. Rather, that statement should be reviewed to - money leakages and illegal withdrawal of funds have been tightened.

People with genuine businesses still make money. This is why I also support the CBN stance on not selling FOREX to bureau de change operators.

Please let's make money the right way.

Thanks

you are very right, as a matter of fact, genuine people are the ones in Nigeria with the greatest opportunity to make money right now in Nigeria, only lazy and spoilt folks are the ones complaining, the present situation in Nigeria gives great opportunities for those who will look inwards to make good cash, have anyone noticed that exporters are not complaining about forex issues?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Psalmsquare(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2016
aieromon:
Overnight millionaires with no clear source of monthly income.....what do you expect?

Down fall nonii bro....

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by Trottle: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2016
Acidosis:
Some animals we call Nigerians have really sold off their morality...

How can someone just stand from bed and call Abuja residents and car dealers THIEVES.

Let me catch that person that will call me a thief for driving my dream car. I will not only KILL you with the car, I'll utilize the car in pushing you to your shallow grave.

Enemies of progress everywhere.

Oga calm down small small grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash by idu1(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2016
Acidosis:

I will continue to insult genetically ignorant lots. Until you folks learn to reason beyond sai buhari, I won't stop insulting you all.
gerrarahe mehn shit!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Lost ₦6 Billion In 2021 / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / Toyota Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.