Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister (27316 Views)

How Jonathan, Iweala Illegally Diverted N61.4B Abacha Loot To Dasuki - Premium T / Corruption: Britain, Switzerland to return Nigeria’s looted funds soon / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by ayindejimmy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Mind u, Abacha didnt steal our money. He only help us save it so can yield higher interest. Imagine 10 yrs ago... The hnterest acumulated nd interest rate nw.
Lol
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by drss(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
lalasticlala do u know buari said abacha was a saint
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by wisov(m): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2016
But dasuki relooted a loot! Who is worse comon!
naijaboy756:
So the one Dasuki guys are returning is not savings abi? These APC e-rats are evil...instead of condemning the loot and even the support for the loot by PMB who said ABacha is not corrupt, you guys are now calling it savings. Nature will judge all of you and your generations...

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by passionate88: 11:24pm On Jan 11, 2016
And the dullard said abacha never stole a dime.

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by admax(m): 11:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
After Switzerland has used the money for the betterment of their citizens, they are now returning the billions he stole bit by bit 18years after his death! He was indeed a THIEF!

6 Likes

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by Burger01(m): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
angry
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by Fartist: 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
The circle of Life must be completed.....No force above or beneath nor subterranean realm neither the extraterrestrial realm can stop this from happening.
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by kstyle2(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2016
No
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by emajoe: 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
....but somebody said Abacha did not steal money.
(Only loot)

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by opwa4us(m): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2016
Coming back
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by GreyLaw(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
naijaboy756:
provide evidence and stop forming...adult ko, adult ni.. Wonders shall never end!!! mtchewww!

You know, when it comes to Amaechi et al, they ask for evidence and "sauce", or even ask you to go to court. For NOI, however, they charge and convict her in a beat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by Izugab(m): 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2854464/nairalanders-please-come-aid-becausepls nairalanders, help me....Am in dire painsnow. No matter how little the help may be, I believe it'll solve my problem somehow.Just click the link and read my story. Many have called on lalasticlala and fynestboi to move it to front page but they couldn't help me push it to front page.Education is my life. I can't afford to miss this admission after the years it took me to gain admission.thanks
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by Karleyb: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2016
Even if they transfer , what difference does it make? Mtchewwww abi no be this same naija ni? we wont hear about it again, u wee see lol
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by princealexndre(m): 11:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
$300m wey de go share before d tin reach nigeria....useless people

1 Like

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by gurunlocker: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
oh boy this guy no pity Nigeria at all o.... and I remember one old man saying abacha never stole.

2 Likes

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by seedsower(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2016
If it were the other way round (another country's president kept money here) omo NA CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT FOR DON DO.

1 Like

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by kstyle2(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
They shouldn't bother bringing the cash. It will still be wasted by people of abacha's ilk

1 Like

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by anonimi: 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2016
drss:
provide Empirical Evidence dat NOI embezzled funds or STFU!

Don't mind the animal, he has nothing tangible to contribute on this debate.

3 Likes

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by spiralwedge(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2016
Nigerians are mumu. Such humongous amounts hidden away here and there... And you guys still worship the dude's family and sometimes post their lavish pictures on FP on NL or follow them on Twitter. What?!
His daughter Gumi for instance is supposed to be lynched.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by Leke001: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
nnachukz:
It is Buhari's loot they are returning. According to buhari, Abacha didn't steal any money from Nigeria.

hmmmn,deceit
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by Opiosko: 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
But Bullhari said Abacha never stole our money...I hope the hopeless dullard will not tell the Swiss to keep the money

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by cosby02(m): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
drss:
Abacha is not Kworopt. - Buari Dullard.
But it was your uncle Jona that gave him National Award na undecided

1 Like

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by Brightology2(m): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2016
Abacha is not corrupt- Buhari 2015
RockMaxi:
This time it will be in a safer hand. grin
Wailers how far? "Leave that cliché for now Abacha's main man is in charge. grin
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by Brightology2(m): 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2016
Goat
GudluckIBB:

She use GEJ head no be small
Even Old Baba(Olu falae) Also use GEJ head.
He is just born a clessman man

1 Like

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by tosyne2much(m): 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2016
That's the way God will keep exposing them
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by rev2214(m): 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
This time the money is coming to good hands. This administration will use it wisely

1 Like

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2016
This Abacha money no de finish Since 1998
Mennnnnn! This is Endless money.

Baba GOD this Na my request ooo. Pick up call oooo..... Na beg i de beg oo
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by tempest01(m): 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
Hope they don't loot the loot

1 Like

Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by hush15: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2016
RockMaxi:

This time it will be in a safer hand. grin

Wailers how far? "Leave that cliché for now Abacha's main man is in charge. grin

For some reason, This Abacha loot seems to be an act of God for such a time as this. Atleast, Buhari worry about how to raise funds just got less. The man heaped wealth for Nigerians for such a time as this so to this,

I say thanks Abacha, your loot couldn't have come at a better time. To God be the glory.

As for PMB, seriously you don't have any reason not to perform, I tell you. Let's see how you make do with this loot.

Maybe you will do something worth while or share it again as bailout fund.
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by denedene(m): 12:01am On Jan 12, 2016
I thought someone said abacha isn't corrupt? undecided oh well! What do i know
Re: Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister by DaGC(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2016
This Abacha sha ehn shocked

After 18years, money is still being recovered. Was he planning to buy a planet or a galaxy? undecided

And to all those now justifying this loot and saying thanks to the tyrant for stealing it, I salute una st*pidity. undecided

Jesu Christi!!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures / I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC / Dismissed Police Officer Asks Court To Jail Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.