Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC (27307 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Gemid94(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Fani-Kayode has denied rumours doing rounds that he left Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to join the All Progressive Congress, APC, saying he's still a bonafide member of the oppossition.

Recall that media reports suggested that the former aviation minister had defected to the ruling party after photos of him and the chairman of the APC reconciliatory committee, Mai Buni and Governor Yahaya Bello in a meeting surfaced.

Reacting, Fani-Kayode took to his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday to debunk the news of his alleged defection to the ruling party.

He tweeted:

Though we have had meetings across party lines and we are in a season of political consultation I have not left the PDP.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1359550087727300614

5 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by helinues: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who are we going to believe now?

Anyways, the defection story is just like pregnancy which can only be hidden for some time

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by NwaNimo1(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2021

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by yanabasee1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Question is....Can FFK face Buhari that he's been accusing and insulting since 2015??

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by olukaygold(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ok
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Liposure: 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
There's no smoke without fire. That was how akpabio and umahi left for the ruling party following days of endless speculations.

21 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by cosmatika(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Whether you leave or stay, we already know you as n unstable man.
U should better quite answering Politician cos u re of no value to any party.
Just be answering influencer, activist or former minister in peace.
Meanwhile greet that ur new Lebanese babe for me, I go like do am after u cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Brendaniel: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
how FFK's supporters are viewing him right now...

[img]https://media1./images/7b4ca6db6521cf19254ce26ccc3203c3/tenor.gif?itemid=12434249[/img]

71 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Fabkeyz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
OKAY
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by HeadNigga: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who do we believe now?

Like for Yaya Bello, share for FFK

To the lady beneath me, the wise says tomorrow is pregnant but that doesn't mean the future is female. Females are only vessels (weaker?) that we ride on to the future. Na joke o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by saphiere(f): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gemid94:
Former Minister of Aviation, Olufemi Fani-Kayode has denied rumours doing rounds that he left Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to join the All Progressive Congress, APC, saying he's still a bonafide member of the oppossition.

Recall that media reports suggested that the former aviation minister had defected to the ruling party after photos of him and the chairman of the APC reconciliatory committee, Mai Buni and Governor Yahaya Bello in a meeting surfaced.

Reacting, Fani-Kayode took to his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday to debunk the news of his alleged defection to the ruling party.

He tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1359550087727300614
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shameless, self-proclaimed short fused bigot.

We wonder what happened to his moniker on Nairaland few years back.

Political prostitute, anywhere belle face corrupt former minister of aviation.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
'Political consultations' with which party?

Dis man don join APC. E never just know how to tell Igbos...

31 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Antoeni(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hunger na Bastard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
angry

Of all the games in the world, politics happens to be the most interesting...one that requires a high degree of intelligence and wittiness... right from the days of Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-PĂ©rigord of France.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by rxmusa(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
No one wants the company of a diarrhoea-mouthed short-fused vagabond.
A nincompoop beyond description
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by blamingthedevil: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
He has left...I can confirm that

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Iceman2017(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
The most confused person on earth is FFK.
Always seeking attention. From his private life to social life is all about not being real to himself, and that's why his women always leave him.

Q whole governor cannot just come online to announce such sensitive information if there is no iota of truth in it.

Oga FFK.... Stop fake life

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by AMvanquish: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who bloody cares about this unstable guy who talks too much. We like giving relevance to nonsense individuals in this country. Off what relevance is he even in the PDP other than running his gutter mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by PussyKing(m): 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shamelessness
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by glowingflame7: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
When I see young men like FFK and Yahaya Bello, I lose hope in Nigeria. They are so uncoordinated and no better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by jcross19: 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigeria's politicians are devil incarnates, Satan is even learning how to lie from them..
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by thunder74(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
I will be disappointed. A man of honor and integrity dies with his words. If this is true, my brother trust nobody especially Naija politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by straighttalk(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Double Stance
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Welcum: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin
Re: I Have Not Left The PDP - Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Joining APC by Okortor: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
There's No smoke without fire..
If u know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salihu Tanko-Yakasai: SSS Confirms The Arrest and Detention Of Ganduje's Ex-Aide / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists / Buhari Owes No One Any Apology On Jobless Nigerian Youths Statement– Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.