Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army (32291 Views)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / 250 CJTF Recruited Into Army (Photos) / Captain Sagir Koli Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by badonkadonk: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2016
LocalChamp:
BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORK JAN 11, 2016
Sagir Koli, the Nigerian army captain who put his career and life on the line when he exposed the 2014 rigging of the gubernatorial election in Ekiti State, has been reabsorbed into the Nigerian army, SaharaReporters has authoritatively learned.

Army sources speaking with SaharaReporters also said Captain Koli, who is being praised by both peers and superiors, will receive a letter of commendation for his outstanding conduct and non-partisanship in the course of duty.

The captain, it will be recalled, fled the country after he exposed the rigging of the Ekiti State election, successfully making an electronic recording of a meeting where top politicians of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the Nigerian army strategized on how to place in office Ayo Fayose, who eventually “won” the contest.

Brigadier General Aliyu Momoh, in collusion with then Minister of Defense Musiliu Obanikoro, former Osun State Senator Iyiola Omisore, former Minister for Police Affairs Jelili Adesiyan, Anambra politician Chris Uba, gubernatorial candidate Fayose, and others were caught on Captain Koli’s secret audio recording plotting to intimidate members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in order to successfully rig the gubernatorial race.

In the audio recording, which was subsequently published by SaharaReporters, Mr. Obanikoro was heard bribing General Momoh to use the military to deny APC voters access to polling stations and arrest leading opposition politicians in Ekiti State. The politicians were also recorded plotting with General Momoh about how to use their tactics in Ekiti to rig another election in Osun State.

News of Captain Koli’s reabsorption into the army follows the release of the Nigerian Army Board of Inquiry’s report where several high-ranking military officers were recommended for disciplinary proceedings.

It is unclear what other measures may be taken by the government, including possible prosecution of non-army personnel who were involved in the rigging. It should also be recalled that the army, in the course of searching for Captain Koli, tortured his teenage younger brother, a secondary school student.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/11/army-captain-who-exposed-election-rigging-ekiti-reabsorbed-army

Make the army captain no too happy o.. Cos army workings funny gan.. dem fit re-post am go maiduguri.. Make e go fight boko haram...
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by mikolo80: 2:45am On Jan 12, 2016
WMD:
Even though I am not sure why he did what he did, he is not fit to remain in the military. I advice him to quit and join politics or something similar as he will never be trusted or be involved in sensitive issues that requires secrecy in that career. He has broken the rule
which stoopid rule.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by Vicolan: 2:54am On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=LocalChamp post=41881590]BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORK JAN 11, 2016
Sagir Koli, the Nigerian army captain who put his career and life on the line when he exposed the 2014 rigging of the gubernatorial election in Ekiti State, has been reabsorbed into the Nigerian army, SaharaReporters has authoritatively learned.

Army sources speaking with SaharaReporters also said Captain Koli, who is being praised by both peers and superiors, will receive a letter of commendation for his outstanding conduct and non-partisanship in the course of duty.

The captain, it will be recalled, fled the country after he exposed the rigging of the Ekiti State election, successfully making an electronic recording of a meeting where top politicians of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and the Nigerian army strategized on how to place in office Ayo Fayose, who eventually “won” the contest.

Brigadier General Aliyu Momoh, in collusion with then Minister of Defense Musiliu Obanikoro, former Osun State Senator Iyiola Omisore, former Minister for Police Affairs Jelili Adesiyan, Anambra politician Chris Uba, gubernatorial candidate Fayose, and others were caught on Captain Koli’s secret audio recording plotting to intimidate members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in order to successfully rig the gubernatorial race.

In the audio recording, which was subsequently published by SaharaReporters, Mr. Obanikoro was heard bribing General Momoh to use the military to deny APC voters access to polling stations and arrest leading opposition politicians in Ekiti State. The politicians were also recorded plotting with General Momoh about how to use their tactics in Ekiti to rig another election in Osun State.

News of Captain Koli’s reabsorption into the army follows the release of the Nigerian Army Board of Inquiry’s report where several high-ranking military officers were recommended for disciplinary proceedings.

It is unclear what other measures may be taken by the government, including possible prosecution of non-army personnel who were involved in the rigging. It should also be recalled that the army, in the course of searching for Captain Koli, tortured his teenage younger brother, a secondary school student.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/11/army-captain-who-exposed-election-rigging-ekiti-reabso

Who eventually won d election!!!! So dt mean no rigging was carried out naw
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by amtaken(f): 3:40am On Jan 12, 2016
APC will come here and tell you that it is propaganda.
9ijaprince:
How about one major musa whom APC used to manipulate bayelsa election?
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by NovusHomo(m): 4:31am On Jan 12, 2016
This should be proof to remove Ayodele "Agbero" Fayose. Lets watch this movie.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by onunwa21(m): 4:43am On Jan 12, 2016
StOla:
Jonathan was really an irresponsible president.

He was too stu.pid to know what was right or wrong.

He was morally deficient.

Learn to respect ur elders....so that u will live long.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by StOla: 5:01am On Jan 12, 2016
onunwa21:

Learn to respect ur elders....so that u will live long.

How can I respect a criminal, an enemy of the state pretending to be its president?

It only reminded me that we once had a useless human being in Aso Rock.

He watched as all of these happened and also got to know the 16yr old brother of this Captain was being detained and tortured. What would a dunce president do? He did absolutely nothing in true fashion.

When a certain foreign journalist enquired about the audio recording and why the government had not started prosecuting the matter, Jonathan said he cannot investigate what is not real.

Can you imagine that?

Not real? Yet the police minister had already admitted to it, Omisore had, and even Obanikoro's lawyer had also stated that his client only discussed security logistics in the recording, without any intention to rig votes.

Yet a morally deficient president said it is not real, days after many had already admitted they were the very ones talking in the recording.

Jonathan was a unique type of idio.t.

1 Like

Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by DelGardo: 5:31am On Jan 12, 2016
StOla:

How can I respect a criminal, an enemy of the state pretending to be its president?

It only reminded me that we once had a useless human being in Aso Rock.

He watched as all of these happened and also got to know the 16yr old brother of this Captain was being detained and tortured. What would a dunce president do? He did absolutely nothing in true fashion.

When a certain foreign journalist enquired about the audio recording and why the government had not started prosecuting the matter, Jonathan said he cannot investigate what is not real.

Can you imagine that?

Not real? Yet the police minister had already admitted to it, Omisore had, and even Obanikoro's lawyer had also stated that his client only discussed security logistics in the recording, without any intention to rig votes.

Yet a morally deficient president said it is not real, days after many had already admitted they were the very ones talking in the recording.

Jonathan was a unique type of idio.t.

There is nothing unique about his idiocy. He was just a regular idiot. He may look stupid and act stupid, do not be fooled; he is really stupid.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by princeade86(m): 5:46am On Jan 12, 2016
angry the guy is lying jor. If not, i trust apc and fayemi, they wil go to tribuna court, they knw they dnt av concrete evidence.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by Lasese: 5:54am On Jan 12, 2016
Is it because PDP won on Bayasa state that this man is coming out now to confzzzz. Country of lawlessness. If i may ask u people on Nairaland can some one tells me which way Nigeria, which way 2go?
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by Btruth: 6:07am On Jan 12, 2016
omolami:
Another APC scam and plan to destroy Ekiti. Someone will die in this process am seeing and it will be shocking to the Nation.

Who will die? I wonder if people like you ever wanted good for this country at all?
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by debola23(f): 6:29am On Jan 12, 2016
nickxtra:
Thank God for that, but he should know how he moves and where he goes. He should be careful.

My thoughts ezactly.
They will kill him in no time.
I dont know why they didnt offer him witness prõtection if theres anything of such in Naija.
Cos he's a sitting duck as he is now.

1 Like

Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by marleyboy1991: 6:31am On Jan 12, 2016
WMD:
Even though I am not sure why he did what he did, he is not fit to remain in the military. I advice him to quit and join politics or something similar as he will never be trusted or be involved in sensitive issues that requires secrecy in that career. He has broken the rule

Broken what rule?
Of not partisian in politics...
People like you should not dab into politics,or the armed forced with this orientation...all you do is corrupt the agency more

1 Like

Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by Unity19(m): 6:36am On Jan 12, 2016
You can't just come up and bring allegation against anybody without proof. Please if you must say Musa was used to rig election, you will have to provide proof. At least, that of Ekiti State has some body of evidence. Where is yours?
9ijaprince:
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by allthingsgood: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2016
9ijaprince:

You have any evidence or just speculation as usual
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by allthingsgood: 6:48am On Jan 12, 2016
[s]
Lasese:
Is it because PDP won on Bayasa state that this man is coming out now to confzzzz. Country of lawlessness. If i may ask u people on Nairaland can some one tells me which way Nigeria, which way 2go?
[/s]

TRASH!

Is not by force to comment o
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by Wolfbrother(m): 6:59am On Jan 12, 2016
F*ck APC and F*ck PDP , doesn't matter who wins because in the end we the people LOSE , keep defending the people who have been f*cking you up the ass since time immemorial , fela said i best suffering and smiling , these people dont even need to defend themselves yall do it for them smiley
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by higheredge: 7:06am On Jan 12, 2016
What shall we then say of the Bayelsa election? who will probe the military action against humanity at the just concluded Bayelsa election? God is watching us with this wave of change in Nigerian today.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by tobnical(m): 7:10am On Jan 12, 2016
In my own opinion, this man should have been given another post outside the army. His act may promote disloyalty. The actors(ekitigate) acted in loyalty to the grand commander(The President)
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by basadenet: 7:12am On Jan 12, 2016
let us see what will come out of the report, but i can tell you categorically it can never affect the election the election result of ekiti.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by SegeOflo(m): 7:35am On Jan 12, 2016
Why can't blockheads know and believe that Fayose got all the votes that brought him into power through share goodwill and love by his people in Ekiti State? Why can't they believe that the man has got God behind him? How could people be dead to reasoning, pls flash back and check out all the elections conducted after his emergence as governor and look at the trend! Ekiti loves him so much that they never left anything and I mean anything for the opposition, the only thing they left for the opposition is zero tolerance. In his election he won all the local governments to defeat an incumbent. Yet blockheads stil believes that is rigging, even your purported saint buhari never had landslide against the Goodman Jonathan with his child voters, mind you Fayose never used any child voter to get his mandate! The case against him was pursued to the supreme court and he was vindicated yet you guys are still not satisfied. The amiable and peace loving President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan never went to any court to pursue any case against pa buhari, not withstanding the glaring and massive rigging through child and over voting recorded in the northern region and a little help of same rigging aided by Mr tinubu here in the south west, yet pa buhari is a saint to some insane and brainwashed nonentities. Fayose conducted the house of assembly elections under his regime and he still had a clean slate against the opposition. In the presidential election if sanity had prevailed in the south west without the brainwashed machinery thrown at us by tinubu and that lie man this present regime of luckless and wicked human wouldn't have come to stay in our dear nation, yet in the presidential election it was a landslide for Fayose and his party the PDP in Ekiti State. Recently the local government election was conducted in Ekiti, this is still an avenue to tell the wicked opposition that Fayose is well loved by the people of Ekiti because you can't take it away from them, they still remain the fountain of knowledge, and knowledge is power so it will be very difficult for you to brainwash a learned and respected populace. But the people in the animal kingdom I say sorry for your life. Fayose has won all elections conducted since his coming back to power with a landslide of winner takes all, he has always defeated the opposition by winning all to the opposition's zero, yet animals in human skin still talk of rigging. You've got to get a life you animals in the zoo called Nigeria. Buhari only claimed talakawa that is if my south west brothers will understand what that word means, just to deceive you guys that he's part and parcel of you the poor and vulnerable, but the truth is that he's not and he will not be part of you poor folks, I pity the poor masses that will take a big lash and bash from the policy and clueless dictates of this regime. Industries can no longer sustain it's staff strength, million of staff and casuals are loosing their jobs everyday, they're are being thrown out in droves, pls quote me because I work with industries! And let me categorically tell you that our industries are the biggest employer of labour, so if the industries are squeezed beyond what they can contain and the drifting regime has not made alternative employment plans for the citizenry, although they have non in mind, tell me what is going to happen to our labour market. The poor souls brainwashed to queue up in the sun and rain to vote for this imaginary change are the ones bearing the brunt of this wicked regime. Their change aspirations has suddenly turned to chain. They've suddenly been gagged and rendered impotent within a twinkle of an eye, the poor masses are now at the receiving end of this suffering placed upon their land by this maximum ruler. If you're reading this and you're thinking I am being partisan, pls kindly take a bold step to Sango industrial area of Ogun State and Ilupeju industrial area of Lagos state and check out an on the spot assessment of how industries are throwing out people notwithstanding the fact that they're still in redundancy with their output and production. Many industries are saddled with productions in their warehouse without buyers coming fort because of the low purchasing power of the masses, the masses have been so much impoverished that they can't even afford the basics because of the wickedness of this maximum ruler brought unto us by the wicked combination of devils including tinubu a man we've revered as the next Awolowo of the Yoruba land, he has bungled this and very soon he will have himself to blame. Pls continue to pray for Nigeria. Pls Nigerians be focused and think strait so that we can salvage our dear nation from this moribund slide. God bless the good people of Nigeria.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2016
StOla:
Jonathan was really an irresponsible president.

He was too stu.pid to know what was right or wrong.

He was morally deficient.
What has Jonathan to do with this?
So Pres. Buhari should be insulted for all that happened in Bayelsa and Kogi state?
Please learn to respect your leaders and pray for them.
You may be a leader tomorrow.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2016
I concur
WMD:
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by nickxtra(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2016
debola23:

My thoughts ezactly.
They will kill him in no time.
I dont know why they didnt offer him witness prõtection if theres anything of such in Naija.
Cos he's a sitting duck as he is now.
You are right.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by yemmy69: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2016
9ijaprince:

In your own imagination?
Prove it dont just talk for the sake of talking.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2016
you sure say this guy go get peace back in Office? he won't be involved in some secret meetings.

his trust will be doubted.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by omojeesu(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2016
muhakeem:
that's due to the corrupt superiors that we having in our country

Yes, unfortunately so!
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by bandad: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2016
Fayose should be shivering and pooing by now.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2016
YOU'RE A STANDARD M U M U OLE
WMD:
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by muhakeem(m): 10:42am On Jan 12, 2016
omojeesu:

Yes, unfortunately so!
Lol... fortunately what u said
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by Charly68: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2016
W still have great men & women of integrity in this country..Captain Koli is an hero indeed in a nation where big & fat men have thrown their integrity into the dustbin in the guise of wealth acquisition . The man should be elevated for been so principled & professional.
Re: Sagir Koli Reabsorbed Into Army by brenister10: 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
omolami:
Another APC scam and plan to destroy Ekiti. Someone will die in this process am seeing and it will be shocking to the Nation.

Na you want die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / #thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.