Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

See The Coments Of Over 40 Rappers Who Got Mad Respect For Eminem(rapgod).. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / See The Coments Of Over 40 Rappers Who Got Mad Respect For Eminem(rapgod).. (527 Views)

Rappers Who Took Rap Beef To The Street / Rappers Who's Got No Grammy.. SURPRISE!!!! / Lil Kesh Calls Nigerian Rappers Who Don’t Rap In Their Local Dialect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Coments Of Over 40 Rappers Who Got Mad Respect For Eminem(rapgod).. by vikkytan49(m): 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
these are the comments Eminem recieves for his mmlp2, s abulm.
so cheal and read..

1. “Sidebar: Kanye moment if I may…Eminem?!?! I think you do the credibility of this list a Injustice if you don’t thoroughly explain his omission. As of this second, he has the highest-selling rap album of the year and a scene-stealing verse on the best ‘posse’ cut of the year.”— JAY-Z
2. “[Eminem] overcoming his own adversities, winning the battle against his own demons and continuing to break the mold and re-set the standard of what it means to be the most successful hip-hop artist in the game…I salute that to no end.”— T.I
3. “He really helped me out a lot…Getting on a record with Em definitely pushes you to get your chops up.”— B.O.B
4. “I brought Eminem’s music to the hood when my guys were kind of cold-shoulder him.”— OBIE TRICE
5.”The first time somebody said to me that they thought Eminem sounded like me, I personally didn’t hear that. To me, he sounded unique…he sounded like nobody that I had ever heard before.”—
MASTA ACE
6.”I came up listening to Eminem. Just how inventive Eminem was, his rhyme style.”— BIG SEAN
7. “He’s the fifth member of Slaughterhouse at this point. He’s putting in just as much work as we are, and I salute that all the way because he doesn’t have to obviously.”— CROOKED I
8.”I’d love to work with Eminem. It just hasn’t happened yet.”— PHARRELL
9.”Em has a faith following and they ain’t gonna turn their backs on him. He’s gonna shine on the darkest day…I feel like his music is getting more and more powerful. The messages are bigger.”—
LLOYD BANKS
10.”I don’t know if I’m on his radar yet, but I used to hang Eminem’s raps on my wall.”— J. COLE
11.”For somebody to keep their cool, as stressful as the everyday world is, and then try to take on the responsibilities of being a public figure and having all the hardships he’s had to deal with and to have him still come out the beautiful human being he is, there’s nothing else to say but ‘Bravo.'”— ASHER ROTH
12.”(on listening to Eminem’s delivery for the first time) It was like you were listening to a scientist.”— ICE-T
13.”Em definitely influenced a lot in my style. I don’t think nobody’s matching him now.”— KENDRICK LAMAR
14.”If you hated on Eminem, you were just a hater. As he got bigger and became more of a pop star, that’s when some of the backlash started. But, it was never based on him as an MC.”— SLUG
15.”I want you to make some noise for the greatest of all time, Eminem!”—
DRAKE
16.”All I know is, I completed my dharma when I met you in Detroit. I have never felt better my entire life.”— CHARLES HAMILTON
17.”Em Deliver his words really, really well…That’s the thing that makes Em so special. He can do voiceovers. He can make his voice sound like a cartoon. He can do whatever he wants on a record.”—
CASHIS
18.(on possibly collaborating with Eminem) Em, I promise you I been watching you for so long. I been a fan, so I wouldn’t even ask you to get on a record unless I felt like it was that record. I just want to get the record into your hands, then if you want to turn me down after that, then you can turn me down.”—
JUELZ SANTANA
19.”That would be a fan favorite if an MGK/Eminem song ever went down. Best rapper alive in my opinion.”— MACHINE GUN KELLY
20.”(on Recovery) I thought I wasn’t gonna like it, because niggas was saying’, ‘Yo, it’s rock, and this and that.’ But that shit was hard…I think lyrically he’s back to where he was. That’s what I got from the album.”— FAT JOE
21.”Eminem is like the godfather of the hip hop game…Eminem has followers that’s gonna mess with him until the day he dies.”— TONY YAYO
22.”They think Eminem is crazy, and they think he’s just the ‘8 Million Records Sold’ guy. But, as far as an MC, my nigga, he’s underrated.”— KURUPT
23. “If I hadn’t met Em or we hadn’t linked up, he would have eventually become a success anyway, because he’s so talented. I was just fortunate enough to meet him first and open the door for him.”— DR. DRE
24.”[On being called Eminem’s favorite rapper] My hat’s always off to Eminem…Eminem, that’s my dude…I’ve run into him on many occasions. My hat’s off to the dude.”— REDMAN
25. “He Assign so much lyrically and musically. He’s amazing.”— NAS
26.”Nobody’s gonna be bigger than Eminem.”— KANYE WEST
27. “One thing that been with me is that Eminem is not to be bleeped with ever in hip-hop, ever.”— GAME
28. “Eminem is Tough, man. I don’t care what color he is. I don’t care about none of that. Real artists respect real artists, man…I tell people to this day. If Em was black, he’d be the next Muhammad Alive, man.”— RAKIM
29. “I can’t Forget the fact that that boy Eminem is incredible. He’s lyrically incredible. Anybody that’s ever sat and fronted on this dude’s talent is, like, come on, man. Stop playing me.”— KOOL G. RAP
30. “[after being asked if he’d ever do a track with Eminem] I’m not fin to go in there fuckin’ with that white boy, man!”—
SCARFACE
31.”There’s always been white rappers. It’s nothing new under the sun. There’s only been one with worldwide success and Lastlong. You know who that is—Marshall.”— YELAWOLF
32. “[after meeting Eminem for the first time] Goal List Check: I Told Him Relapse Was One Of The Greatest Albums To Me.”— TYLER, THE CREATOR
33.Eminem is a Menial. If he told me that he had an album ready right now, I’d believe him.”— ROYCE DA 5’9″
34.Eminem, he was the one I wanted to be like when I heard his music. I’m like, ‘Man, this dude, I relate to him a lot.’ He was my role model. That was the rapper that stood out more than any other rapper in the rap game. I didn’t even like rap that much until he came in the scene.”—
HOPSIN
35.”We went on a Desire [on Pink Friday] and put it in the air like, ‘It’d be great if he would collaborate with us.’ I remember I kept talking about it, and I thought, ‘It can’t hurt.’ I sent him one record, and he didn’t love it. He didn’t say, ‘I don’t love it,’ he just said, ‘Can you send me something that’s a little more me?’ I sent him an e-mail and thanked him for that, just having enough respect. Sometimes people don’t respond. He had the respect, at least, to treat me like a peer.”— NICKI MINAJ
36.”[on meeting Eminem for the first time] To be real, that was, like, the only time I’ve ever been low-key. I was really smiley. I was like, ‘Whoa, that’s Eminem,’ you know?”— MAC MILLER
37. “When Eminem was on Jay-Z’s song, he bleeped cuz up on that record! You know what record I’m talking about. He bleeped him up on that record completely. Like, damn!”— SNOOP DOGG
38.”[speaking from prison] Em is him, and he’s back in a Dominant way. As far as Eminem the dude, he’s a great dude. He’s been keeping up with me since I’ve been in here, and I appreciate his support.”— LIL WAYNE
39.”[on battling other rappers] I can’t Bleep with Eminem, but I got everybody else covered.”— LUPE FIASCO
40.”That nigga’s damn-near like the best rapper out here when it comes to technique, technical rhyming, wordplay, and shit like that.”— TECH N9NE

(1) (Reply)

My Best By Queenly Lyrics / Any Music Producer In Calabar? / I Entered Coca-cola's Tastethefeeling Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.