Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Port Harcourt Today To Another Nairalander - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Port Harcourt Today To Another Nairalander (1780 Views)

Both Sex Beautiful St Bernard Puppies. / Superb Female St Bernard Puppy For Sell, 5 Weeks Old. / Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Abuja, Another Promise Kept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Port Harcourt Today To Another Nairalander by bsquaredkennels(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2016
Bsquaredkennels have done it again!!! We delivered another St Bernard puppy to Port Harcourt today. To a nairalander with user name Osomegbe. He paid for three of our cuties while they were less than 1week even though he knew us not as a person but yet he could trust us with his money. One out of the three puppies has been delivered to him, the remaining two will be delivered in 3 wks time God willing. You want St Bernard? Why not give us a call on 08055598590/08036274351, you need not import we'll give you a pure St Bernard the best quality matching any imported stock at a pocket friendly price! That's Bella (as named by her new owner) in her new home

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Port Harcourt Today To Another Nairalander by Tylerdan(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
Bsquared i most commend you on your professionalism i do not think i have heard any complain against you and that is highly commendable and appreciated by we dog lovers when i'm ready for my bernard i will surely contact you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Port Harcourt Today To Another Nairalander by rotlan(m): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
The guy is just awesome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Port Harcourt Today To Another Nairalander by bsquaredkennels(m): 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks @tylerdan and rotian. So much kind words from you guys. Tylerdan thanks for calling us hoping to do biz with u soon.
Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Port Harcourt Today To Another Nairalander by breedrite(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
I will like to see the pics of the St Bernard puppies. Kindly post or send to me on WhatsApp. 08056614419
Re: Another St Bernard Puppy Delivered To Port Harcourt Today To Another Nairalander by bsquaredkennels(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Like I posted on January 11, I stated the fact that Osomegbe will get a delivery of 2 more St Bernard puppies from my kennel, that promise has been fulfilled as we delivered one of the puppies to his brother who is based in Lagos last week and the last was delivered yesterday and he has since named her Lucy...... another promise kept.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Long Haired German Shepherd Pup / Another Solid Female Bullmastiff Puppy For Sale / PHOTO - Why Do Dogs Tilt Their Heads When We Speak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.