Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) (10693 Views)

A Thrend For Funny Quotes And Statues. / Funny Quotes By Pete Edochie / 14 Funny Quotes That Will Leave You Laughing In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 12, 2016
(1) Wise men will seek God, Olodo will follow Pastor,
Mumu will jump from Church to Church.......

(2) If Yoruba Woman pepper Soup Enter your eyes Mehn forget it go and buy new eyes

(3) Ladies stop Editin ur pictures,wat if u get lost Hw we go tak find u?wen u go luk lyk Beyounce 4 BBM Eva 4 Facebook & Lalasticlala 4 real life...

(4) Now I know the difference between a Sheep and a Ram... One is a Christian, the other one is a Muslim.

(5)You've been Engaged since 2010, till today you're
still ENGAGED. MY girl you're not LORD OF THE
RINGS please return that keyholder

(6) You've been at your boyfriend's place for the past
3days, your mum is worried about you, and you are here updating #BringBackOurGirls. Get yourself home first.

(7) Haba!!! N5000 to paint nails?? How much dem dey take paint room and parlour? Ladies of nowadays don't fear God

(cool When a woman says "What" It's not because she
didn't hear you, She is only giving u a CHANCE to
CHANGE what you just said!

(9) There are friends for life,there are friends for
beer,there are gossip friends.....but
truely,whatever friends u make,know them and
classify them to their various positions.......u
might never know

(10) The worst breakup is via the gateman "Madam" oga say make i no open gate for you again"

(11) Millions of Nigerians complain bout MTN daily but few are porting because the devil you know is
better than the angel you don't.

(12) It's better to enjoy life committing mistakes & learn rather than playing safe in your entire life &
learned NOTHING at all.

(13) Some parents are the cause of poverty in Nigeria. They made us believe school is the ONLY way to be successful in life. But they lied.

(14) If 80k brazillian hair couldnt get you a good
husband, why not use it to pay a counselor to talk
good sense into your life?

Compiled By Nunogomez
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by tubouncen(m): 12:26am On Jan 12, 2016
No2: caught my eye... Lolz
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by SirDavico(m): 12:30am On Jan 12, 2016
FTC.....Op Nice One.
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by SirDavico(m): 12:33am On Jan 12, 2016
tubouncen:
No2: caught my eye... Lolz
Chai! LOL...
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by fuckerholic(m): 1:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Number four though.. grin grin
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by Olasco93: 1:57am On Jan 12, 2016
(15) All the 9ja Girls on Facebook are always Dating/In-a-Relationship while all the Guys are always Single since 1999...
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 12, 2016
(1) My BoyFriend must be rich like Donjazzy, hav Pink lips like Wizkid, tall like Sean-tizzle, hav swag like Davido. Dis is why you will be single till 45...

(2) Catching flowers at weddings does NOT make u thenext bride. My neighbour has caught 13 already & she doesn't even have a BF

(3) Gone are d days of flowers and poem...True love today depends on d strength of your bank account!

(4) During relationship "my boo is different"!! After breakup "all boys are the same" Are u not a fool?

(5)Some Women won't date a man that lives with his mama , but will sleep with a man that lives with his wife and 4 children....WHY?

(6) You are 18 yrs old, dating a 62 year old man and your update says, "I can't wait to see my baby" Is he your baby or your ANCESTOR ?

Add Yours Please;

2 Likes

Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2016
nunogomez:

(10) The worst breakup is via the gateman "Madam" oga say make i no open gate for you again"

This is hilarious!!"
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by MrScript(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lwkmd.... Following
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
(1) Time Heals everything, well except Yoruba tribal Marks...

(2) A baby shouldn't come as a surprise to you. You had unprotected sex, what did U expect? A plasma TV or a refrigerator?

(3) The Way some girls Apply Red lipstick on their
mouth! You would think they want to audition for
Vampire Diaries...

(4) Girls should be allowed to sell their unserious
boyfriends the way football clubs sell their
unwanted players..

(5) Beyonce bought Jay Z a jet, Kim Kardashian bought Kanye West a Ferrari, Angelina Jolie bought Brad Pitt an Island.u r still begging for RECHARGE CARDS, U need Prayers... Jesus loves you

(6) If she drinks alcohol and smokes Igbo, DO NOT
MARRY HER, she'd end up beating ur Mum

(7) Maybe money corrupts the character; but lack of money isn't going to improve it either...

Add Yours ;
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by abuaoyen(f): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice write up
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by JohnEazy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
where are this mods move this tin to front page abeg
Re: Funny Quotes Enjoy!!!!! (compilation) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
i tire for the MOD O

(1) (Reply)

Akpos In 9ja / "SUPER BAR". . .offtopic. . barjoint. . .NITECLUB!! / Why The Nigerian Education System Better Than The Uk - Read For Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.