Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

$2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts (42829 Views)

Ex-PDP Nat.Chairman Nwodo, Ex-Minister Worgu, 4 Ex-Senators Dump PDP For APC / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Abeyjide: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
ramdris:
There is little difference between Abacha's tenure and GEJ. Both looted massively...

the only difference is during abacha,few people were involved while in Gej administration, it covers all arms of Govt , all ethnic groups,young and old , all relgions and many people are involved.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
Trafford:
I'm tired of all this. I need to hear stories of reviving our dying economy and not all this Dasukigate crap everyday!!!
how can ur economy be revived? it can only be if corruption is curtailed.otherwise , the efforts of dz present administration would not be felt. T4 wake up Mr. man
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Ephemmm: 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Trafford:
I'm tired of all this. I need to hear stories of reviving our dying economy and not all this Dasukigate crap everyday!!!

You mean if this money were well utilized, our economy will be in this poor state? You need to wake up from your slumber.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by leksbore(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
chiol:

Catch am! Na one of them o! He wan divert our attention. Our economy is dying but you are the cause. Return our money now to revive our economy.

If this trillion is recovered, the amount we are to borrow to finance the budget will reduce drastically.
n u people are shouting he wants to go and borrow money to finance budget,,, did u know how much the whole amount of the budget was?
Y must he spend that much ? y can't he reduce it? and even before the budget was signed into law by the senate ,they wanted him to change it that it was too much but he still went ahead with it,,,wherever he wants to get the money? let him go there then.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by jkendy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
But this Dasuki of a guy is damn too f00lish, I swear.
Why was he sharing the monies in such a way as if he was giving out freewill donation.
Under whose 'command' or Order was he operating in sharing 'the cake'
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by disloman(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Trafford:
You should be tired cos na the sand wey dey your father's house(That is if your father has one)dem go take use revive the economy.Olodo.Goat eater.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by kennycalls(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
ramdris:
There is little difference between Abacha's tenure and GEJ. Both looted massively...
I concur
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by minwafor: 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
I wonder how this is possible. At an exchange rate of $1=N200, the $2.1b will be around N420b. I as much as I support the anti-corruption fight, the govt and conniving press should should sensational reportage. Please stop misinforming and feeding the masses with half-truth.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by leksbore(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
foriz4u:

did I hear u say loot from dasuki? $2.1b chicken feed money my frnd!!! it's no where compared tp what OBJ, IBB, tinubu, Amechi, to mention jus a few have stolen from dis country... I just keep wondering...Nigerians gave forgotten the $49b which got missen like spirit from NNPC's account, the Halliburton scam, and so many other fraud. the only reason PMB is taking this case seriously is solemnly because its in relation to d PDP campaign n hw they got funds for d presidential campaign not d interest of acquiring arms at heart. thou I'm not in support of who so ever or what so ever but let dis fight against corruption not b a sentimental fight it should b plan n just.
Couldn't have been well said my brother and this same buhari during his independent day speech he said my government is not after anybody and people don't need to be afraid of him n the only thing people should be scared of is the consequences of their action....PMB !!!!nwe are still watching you
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Dragonking: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
ramdris:
Let pmb probe obasanjo government then you will see that gej and abacha are saints when compared to obasanjo and atiku.

3 Likes

Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by jkendy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
mrmetoo1:
But that's already more than the $2.1bn they're investigating na. Where did this one come from?
This is US Dollar we're talking about here and not Naira. How many Billions makes a Trillion, if I may ask U
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by drss(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
i see d zombie media ar doing a great job supplying opium for her teeming customers.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Dragonking: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
goodlifehyd:
There's a lot of difference atleast abacha was the main culprit and tracing his loot was pretty easy but this one is just damn worst everybody just dey pack Hin own share like say na well Wey dem kom fetch water from
Oga keep quiet and stop making noise...Let pmb probe obasanjo own government and you will see that gej is a learner...
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by tonero230(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
mrmetoo1:
But that's already more than the $2.1bn they're investigating na. Where did this one come from?

That's how you failed comprehension in waec.read well.2.1 billion is different and 1 trillion is different.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by leksbore(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dragonking:
Let pmb probe obasanjo government then you will see that gej and abacha are saints when compared to obasanjo and atiku.
cry grin
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by akatekpe(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
ramdris:
yea..Abacha looted massively and few person e.g Buhari benefited while Jonathan unknowingly sat as the President and plenty people looted massively
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by ManirBK: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
GEJ the hero in looting..
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by currentbrands(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
goodlifehyd:
There's a lot of difference atleast abacha was the main culprit and tracing his loot was pretty easy but this one is just damn worst everybody just dey pack Hin own share like say na well Wey dem kom fetch water from

I concur.....GEJ led government was the worst Nigerian ever had....The level of impunity is simply unforgiving!
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by isah4salee: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
I know, their cronies would soon drum for support and asking for their human right.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Dragonking: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
ManirBK:
GEJ the hero in looting..
Yes, he learnt it from obsanjo, atiku and abacha...Those are the professors in looting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by alabijohn: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
Trillion in the account of service chiefs not even in CBN. God have mercy.

GEJ and PEJ almost finished this country. God i appreciate you for delivering us from the hands of these people.

2016 is becoming realizable.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Dragonking: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2016
isah4salee:
I know, their cronies would soon drum for support and asking for their human right.
Just the same way Buhari supported and said that Abacha never stole right?
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Gim2001ym(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2016
US2.1 billions dollar is less than 500 billion Naira but we were told that they found N 1 trillion naira in 4 ex service chief account.
There is God o.

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Dragonking: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
makzeze:
GEJ is worst.
Nope, Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB and Abacha are the worst...How much is $2.1bn when you convert to naira then tell me how this dasuki money hasn't finished since all this while.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by mrmetoo1: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
tonero230:

That's how you failed comprehension in waec.read well.2.1 billion is different and 1 trillion is different.

Dude no need for all that, I don't think it's too much for you to have simply just pointed that out.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Dragonking: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

Tell me it is not GOD that made Buhari the president.

Tell me why any right thinking human will still drum up support for Jonathan government.

TELL ME WHY JONATHAN SHOULD NOT BE INVITED FOR QUESTIONING.
Ogbeni keep quiet...Are you guys not druming support for obasanjo, Atiku and co...Let buhari probe obj government and you will see that gej is a learner... If you don't know Atiku is wanted in the US for massive fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by mrmetoo1: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
jkendy:
This is US Dollar we're talking about here and not Naira. How many Billions makes a Trillion, if I may ask U

Well $2.1bn in today's official exchange rate is N420bn. If corruption is calculated using the parallel market, then it might go as high as N560bn. However as someone rudely pointed out, this is separate from the $2.1bn

1 Like

Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by tinsel: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Trafford:

This is part of why I am economy is dying.
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by mrmetoo1: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kikero112:

You think that Dasuki's money is the only money stolen?

By the time the show is over....you will know that Nigeria is made up of people who steal anything and everything tied down. And you won't feel comfortable at all.

I was just responding to the topic because it was preceeded by $2.1bn arms probe but as said earlier someone said this one came from another source
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by sadeade67: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
mehnnn
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
And who killed the economy by allowing people like Dasuki to STEAL money that was meant for the economy?... Jonathan Ebele Goodluck of course!!!

Trafford:
Re: $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts by lordmayor4(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Paying people to keep the peace in their locality?
Why won't they ferment even imaginary troubles to get paid?
What's the work of our security agencies then?
Underfunded to fund private pockets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Wife, Iara To Celebrate Obaseki's Victory. Photo / Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.