Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Is He Impotent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is He Impotent (1975 Views)

My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Kenyan Women Protest Over Increase In Impotent Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Impotent by bolasexy(f): 9:26am On Jan 12, 2016
Pls I need help concerning my husband,the last time we had Sex was nov.not that he travelled but he had been having problems with his Dick that refuse to raise,no matter the amount of pre-intimacy it will not raise it wasn't like this b4,i dont know what went wrong pls help a sis.i don't know how to cheat.tanks.
Re: Is He Impotent by Jackeeh(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Visit a men's / fertility clinic for a proper reproductive health check up. Or is he stressed?
Re: Is He Impotent by santakris(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2016
Contact your Doctor
Re: Is He Impotent by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2016
Its psychy dear op. This shd be a eyeopener for many single gals and ladies who believe a man must be hard all the time and must last 2hr or there's no second sex..how unreal. The fact is stress, family pressure, abuse from work, worry, anxiety, expectancy, familiarity etc..all these affect the sexuual agility of men. U may not believe some men are at their sexual best when they're angry.

Both of u shd take time out. U in particular shd revitalise his appetite on what he likes abt u that has become fade. When u're alone together, totori his mind with ur tenderness, sing for him, dance and shake waist for him, eulogize him according to his lineage. Don't let familiarity disrupt ur sexual intimacy.

It may as well be a medical issue perhaps some infection. Even if its nt an infection, u can still see d doctor for some pills or so but if he use pill fucck u ehnn, na u go beg am to stop o because konji stubborn. U can pm me sha if u need some konji pill for him.

5 Likes

Re: Is He Impotent by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 12, 2016
bolasexy:
Pls I need help concerning my husband,the last time we had Sex was nov.not that he travelled but he had been having problems with his Dick that refuse to raise,no matter the amount of pre-intimacy it will not raise it wasn't like this b4,i dont know what went wrong pls help a sis.i don't know how to cheat.tanks.
Ur story sounded like u wanna be humorous but if truly ur story is real both of u should seek the counsel of a qualified medical practitioner that would give u good medical advice. Most nairalanders would only give u unprofessional advice. I hope this helps.
Re: Is He Impotent by StPete: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2016
He could either be highly stressed or possibly losing interest in you. If he gets erections with other ladies, then you know where the problem lies. But if it happens in all scenarios, then medical help need to be sought
Re: Is He Impotent by adren(m): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2016
bolasexy:

cheating is easy ma'am..
just stretch ur neck.. put on your green light and wait a moment..

then you are good to go
Re: Is He Impotent by mrwonlasewonie: 9:49am On Jan 12, 2016
Your husband must be the popular crackhead of nl grin grin

It's still enjoying its time in nl prison grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Impotent by YourCoffin: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2016
If he's below 40 the solution is very simple. Bring another babe, if it stands then he has lost interest in you.

If it didn't work, bring a young guy, if it stands then he has turned gay.

If that one didn't work too, then s/th is stressing him out.

You can try a goat too but if that one works, find the oldest woman in his village and kill her

2 Likes

Re: Is He Impotent by 2goodbobo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Relax your mind your Husband is not impotent. He is going through stress.
With time it will normalize. tagging your Husband impotent is a misnomer!

1 Like

Re: Is He Impotent by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op, I feel what you are going through.. I was similar situation but thank God, we didn't to marriage stage for me to find out his dick doesn't stand.. initialy when we were courting.. he was like he wants this relationship to be based on friendship and abstain till we get married.. I looked at this guy, for real?do guys like this still exist?
But on second thoughts, I was like I can't wait till after marriage.. I need to know what am getting into.. after like 3months I seduced him but lo and be hold nothing happened.. his dick was so dormant.. we tried several times. No show.. ol' boi I was so confused.. we talked about him seeing a doctor but he refused saying there is nothing wrong with him... and wanted to blame me for his problem..
Mehn I was so angry, we quarreled.. what got me scared was when he asked me one fateful day if I can do without Sex when we get married.. Cos he's not into this Sex thing.. I then realised this guy cannot be saved.
No need wasting precious time.. at least we ain't married yet..
We had to call it off afterwards..
Its no use.

Madam I hope Yur husband is willing to be treated.. if not U are in the deep sh..it.... so sorry

4 Likes

Re: Is He Impotent by bolasexy(f): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Tanks guys I really appreciate
Re: Is He Impotent by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Did anyone take time to check the OP's profile and her topics she opened?

bolasexy:
In search of a sugar daddy DAT can fill me sexually and cater for ma needs.a man not a guy(30-40).

bolasexy:
Can a woman weep when she is almost to climax and d guy withdraw.
Re: Is He Impotent by HCF(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
raumdeuter:
Did anyone take time to check the OP's profile and her topics she opened?

Re: Is He Impotent by kristen12(f): 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
YourCoffin:
If he's below 40 the solution is very simple. Bring another babe, if it stands then he has lost interest in you.

If it didn't work, bring a young guy, if it stands then he has turned gay.

If that one didn't work too, then s/th is stressing him out.

You can try a goat too but if that one works, find the oldest woman in his village and kill her

Lwkmd grin grin grin Seriously, you need Jesus!!! cheesy
Re: Is He Impotent by YourCoffin: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
kristen12:

Lwkmd grin grin grin Seriously, you need Jesus!!! cheesy
Why would I need a dead man?

1 Like

Re: Is He Impotent by kristen12(f): 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
YourCoffin:

Why would I need a dead man?
How do you know he's dead?
Re: Is He Impotent by YourCoffin: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2016
kristen12:
How do you know he's dead?

lol. Nice lady wants to pick my brains. Hope you have a long fork cos it's too deep?
Re: Is He Impotent by Qualer: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2016
bolasexy:

Check his Bank Account Balance first!! cool

by the way, i see Bola but i no come see sexy.....

Re: Is He Impotent by nicerod(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2016
He needs tramadol,alomo,opa eyin and yahoo thank me later
Re: Is He Impotent by kristen12(f): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2016
YourCoffin:

lol. Nice lady wants to pick my brains. Hope you have a long fork cos it's too deep?
Depends on what you mean by "pick your brains", but I would have really loved to. I don't want to derail someone else's thread.
Re: Is He Impotent by YourCoffin: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2016
kristen12:
Depends on what you mean by "pick your brains", but I would have really loved to. I don't want to derail someone else's thread.

If that's you on your DP, what you understand minus 's' is most likely the right one. That's ok. Afterall, threads have destiny too, even the ones yet to be created.
Re: Is He Impotent by laundryking: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
Your clothes need your attention too take advantage of our 20% discount this janauary,to start your new year feeling fresh and looking smart all year round.
#LAUNDRYKING Not just a laundry outfit,we are your fabric care professionals.
For enquiries,free pickup & delivery pls call:08162259669,07011162336,08162814732,08131380848

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Mum Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day / Understand The Difference Between Second Cousins And Cousins Once Removed / Will You Marry Someone That Cheated On You Twice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.