Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Metuh Sues EFCC Over Detention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Sues EFCC Over Detention (14263 Views)

Patience Jonathan Sues EFCC For N200m / 32 SANs Accompany Rickey Tarfa To Court, Sues EFCC For N2.5billion / Saraki: Kennedy Izuagbe Sues EFCC To Prevent Arrest (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metuh Sues EFCC Over Detention by poseidon12: 12:53am On Jan 13, 2016
chesterlee:
If Efcc have the right evidence that Metuh erred, why not sue him?

Holding him in their cells and forcing him to pay some 'imaginary money' is barbaric and should be condemned!

cc Lalasticlala

Buhari is trying to reverse the progress we have made towards being a modern democratic nation. Well meaning citizens need to resist.

1 Like

Re: Metuh Sues EFCC Over Detention by poseidon12: 12:56am On Jan 13, 2016
looseweight:
Efcc is not trying @ all.

Y not try this man in the court of law and give the court its power to prosecute him..

I guess you don't have enough evidence to present him in the court of law.

I am of the thought that most of the corrupt people will be asked to return their loot or risk going to prison.
They obviously don't have enough evidence. I believe that is why they keep playing hide and seek with the accused.
Re: Metuh Sues EFCC Over Detention by listica(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Zico5:

Which hatred? It seems u miss the road. Everyone that is indicted in this issue must be probed. It seems u also collected little crumbles. Efcc will soon get to u if not this fight is for all of us and as well time for impunity has gone. New sheriff is in town, u can whine as much as u like, nobody cares.
can u tell me what democracy is all about?if u really know the meaning u won't open monkey mouth to be saying bursh*t here
Re: Metuh Sues EFCC Over Detention by makazona(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
emmanuelibeh111:
only if nigerians culd reason without sentiments....nice comment

Hmmm. The thing Tire me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex Ekwueme, Prof. Gana, Others Advocate True Federalism, Power Devolution.. / We've Paid June Salaries Without Federal Allocation, Says Ugwuanyi / Fani-Kayode Never Assaulted, Sexually Harassed Any Of Us — Nurse, Favour Anthony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.