Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Let It Be Known That The Niger Delta Is Funding Oil Exploration In The North. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let It Be Known That The Niger Delta Is Funding Oil Exploration In The North. (1585 Views)

NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin / Oil Exploration In Bauchi Reaches Advanced Stage (Photos) / Start Oil Exploration In Benue - Buhari Orders NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Let It Be Known That The Niger Delta Is Funding Oil Exploration In The North. by Omenkata: 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

You no dey see my mentions with your alts?

D person wey dey my dp say ma greet you.

Em b same tribe with you. I yan am about 1 BloodyKiller way b tribalist for NL.
She dey teach mi Igbo small small tongue

you?

don't try rubbish with her ooo angry

btw

she fine oo grin kiss

pm me her cheesy
Re: Let It Be Known That The Niger Delta Is Funding Oil Exploration In The North. by SUBWAY101(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

You no dey see my mentions with your alts?

D person wey dey my dp say ma greet you.

Em b same tribe with you. I yan am about 1 BloodyKiller way b tribalist for NL.
She dey teach mi Igbo small small tongue

Lol. Bloodykiller wey be small jobless boy. Lol

1 Like

Re: Let It Be Known That The Niger Delta Is Funding Oil Exploration In The North. by APCHaram: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2016
MagicBishop:
The north and SW have always had this habit of lying badly.

You will recall back when they used to claim that their cocoa and groundnut slave plantations funded the oil exploration and development in the Niger Delta even though this was not the case as oil exploration in the region prior to 1974( the year of the nationalization decree of oil resources) was done at the expense of foreign oil companies like Shell and British Petroluem.

Now that Buhari is budgeting 40bn naira into oil exploration in the NE let it be known where that money actually came from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Another Gallant Soldier / Amosun Is Running A 1man Show, Too Much Debts, Infact We Regret Working With Him / A Need For Core Technocrats In PMB Cabinets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.